Author Topic: All getbiggers in a dance club, how long until the first fight breaks out?  (Read 6715 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
what if they offered a scat on her chest..

would that change your minda at all ??? ??? ???

if "they" are women yes, i VIP that club  :D
if not fuck men. fuck them all.
Boundary Breaker

dustin

Most of us would probably be staring sheepishly into the distance, desperately trying to avoid eye contact and looking pre-occupied. ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Most of us would probably be staring sheepishly into the distance, desperately trying to avoid eye contact and looking pre-occupied. ;D

BIG ACH and BAY would be too busy to chat as they walk around staring in amazement at the resolution of their "NEW" IPads.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
A getbig night club huh?!?

im sure it would start like this.....

and end like this

dustin

BIG ACH and BAY would be too busy to chat as they walk around staring in amazement at the resolution of their "NEW" IPads.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Most of us would probably be staring sheepishly into the distance, desperately trying to avoid eye contact with wes because he`s so godlike. ;D
Thanks brother!  :D

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
Thanks brother!  :D

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTT

ok dude  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I will be doing bumps in the bathroom to everyone's envy but Mars, who I would certainly break off...
L

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Can you imagine the cliques? That would be worse than highschool.

FYI I'm in Falcon's clique. I saw that kid punch the bag and call out Allistair Overeem.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
Can you imagine the cliques? That would be worse than highschool.

FYI I'm in Falcon's clique. I saw that kid punch the bag and call out Allistair Overeem.

LOL

U wouldnt even make in the club, youd already be on your way to the emergency room

HTH

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i did a wrist lock (not a very orthodox one lol) and hit the dude a couple times with the bottom of my palm. Just to have him dizzy enough to drag him out of the bar -this was a bikers/metalheads/skinheads type of bar so no one gave a shit- and slam his jar against him. His buddies -who didn't give a shit about his friend either- followed him and left too.
Now i regret it. He deserved way more, that idiot was disrespectful. But im not a violent person and don't want unnecessary attention or risks either.
Still i would've loved to stab him in the eyes with the broken glasses sob!!! but...it is what it is. 
Boundary Breaker

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
i did a wrist lock (not a very orthodox one lol) and hit the dude a couple times with the bottom of my palm. Just to have him dizzy enough to drag him out of the bar -this was a bikers/metalheads/skinheads type of bar so no one gave a shit- and slam his jar against him. His buddies -who didn't give a shit about his friend either- followed him and left too.
Now i regret it. He deserved way more, that idiot was disrespectful. But im not a violent person and don't want unnecessary attention or risks either.
Still i would've loved to stab him in the eyes with the broken glasses sob!!! but...it is what it is. 

Is this a movie I missed?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Is this a movie I missed?

yes you missed this one because you where to busy jerking to male thong, newb. Gtfo.
Boundary Breaker

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
i had a bar alteration last weekend.
in a club, which i generally hate, it'll be a straight-out fight. Voland clubbing never ends up good and i don't drink or do drugs. But i won't allow men talking to my girl/s, sizing me up, "accidentally" bumping on my shoulders, grinning at me or drunktards make a scene. In this situation i admit i give one warning and if nothing changes i strike first. I kinda get a rush although i'd rather have a pleasing, calmed night.
haha where do I start??

"bar alteration"
talking about yourself in 3rd person
I'm a bad mofo who will "strike" if someone rubs me the rong way
lol  ;D

I imagine you are quite the tornado in a club brawl  :D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
haha where do I start??

"bar alteration"
lol  ;D

never forget that, gypo.  8)
Boundary Breaker

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
apply85 dead at 30 (seconds)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Half the people on GetBig are either underage or developmentally delayed so the club would be basically empty.  There would be a few of us grown ups in there talking about how stupid school psychology is and how much wax a big black humvee can take....

EL PACIFICO!

JasonH

• Getbig V
Me and Calvin wouldn't get as far as getting into the club as we wouldn't be on the list.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
haha where do I start??

"bar alteration"
lol  ;D

Are saying that 'voland' couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag with razor blades on each knuckle?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Are saying that 'voland' couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag with razor blades on each knuckle?

he wishes. No one wold care if they found an unconscious, bruised gypsy laying in an alley.
Boundary Breaker

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
LOL

U wouldnt even make in the club, youd already be on your way to the emergency room

HTH

Come and git some, gimmick.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
he wishes. No one wold care if they found an unconscious, bruised gypsy laying in an alley.

At least no one would go through his pockets  ;D

Loc

• Getbig II
Getbiggers at a Party? Lol Wes would be sooo out of place

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Getbiggers at a Party? Lol Wes would be sooo out of place
Who are you again  ???

;D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Who are you again  ???

;D

living life to the max, who cares about the future  ;D

Boundary Breaker