Author Topic: Your tax dollars at work on the welfare line in NYC.  (Read 7703 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Your tax dollars at work on the welfare line in NYC.
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 11:43:56 AM »
This.

I don't know much about politics but I used to think we needed a social safety net and that we were all morally obliged to take care of one another. But there are some people who won't even take care of themselves and are too much of a burden. It could work, but people are too fucked so in real life it won't and will never work. So I say, pull out the social safety net and let people continue in their downward spiral. If they can't help themselves, they don't deserve to even have our attention. Fucking worthless pieces of shit can rot for all I care. I work hard and don't expect anyone to help me in the least, I'm no one else's concern by my own.

sounds like a plan.

we could leave the the spastics, the infirm, the mentally ill and the senile old twats out on the streets to fend for themselves. let the parkinsons sufferers shake on street corners for our entertainment. we could toss them coins as they shook themselves mental  :P

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Your tax dollars at work on the welfare line in NYC.
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2012, 12:18:25 PM »
This.

I don't know much about politics but I used to think we needed a social safety net and that we were all morally obliged to take care of one another. But there are some people who won't even take care of themselves and are too much of a burden. It could work, but people are too fucked so in real life it won't and will never work. So I say, pull out the social safety net and let people continue in their downward spiral. If they can't help themselves, they don't deserve to even have our attention. Fucking worthless pieces of shit can rot for all I care. I work hard and don't expect anyone to help me in the least, I'm no one else's concern by my own.

'Cause it's so much cheaper to put people in jail (when they at some point start committing crimes) than to provide them with small apartments (practically no cost at all, this fucked up system of ours has put a totally made up cost on living).  ::)