Author Topic: The Douche Rule  (Read 6503 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The Douche Rule
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 09:43:04 AM »
can't agree more with this.

even at 1400 mg of the best tren ace on the fucking planet, i did not have any mental "sides" other than the high BP (a PHYSICAL side) that made me cut it back down to 700 mg a week.

i simply can not understand what all of these threads about people injecting 50 mg EOD of tren ace and having their relationships ruined, and getting fired from their jobs, etc are talking about. are they getting a placebo effect from the mob mentality on the majority of boards which states that tren ace makes you a nut case (which is completely fucking untrue- the point i am trying to make... even at 200 mg daily I had NO mental sides!!!), or are they using drugs on the side and this is the real reason?

yes, certain AAS have given me slight anxiety as a result of raised BP, which i found i TOTALLY controllable with propnalol, which is a NON controlled substance (yeah, you can use xanax, and i have in the past, but it is risky). but none have ever given me mental sides and absolutely never caused me to do anything aloud or take any sort of weird action. having anxiety from raised BP is very different from losing your temper.

NEVER blame steroids on a lost temper. 100% of the time there is another explanation. It is a placebo effect because the user is a moron and was never ready for AAS, or there is a drug or alcohol interaction, or they simply decided they were going to punch a wall and blame it on steroids. NEVER has a steroid actually been the cause of a problem.

And the media needs to portray the truth. Unfortunately, they are not interested. Because we live in America, where Balco changed everything.

I've found tren has made me more happy go lucky, who gives a shit type attitude.  I am not as wound up, I tend to focus better and shit that annoyed me just doesn't.  Not sure why but it has relaxed me a bit.  Other than my few sleepless nights, but dropping it a bit has helped a lot, will slowly go back up again.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: The Douche Rule
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 01:14:24 PM »
attempting to create a list of things which classifies one as a douche.. = douche move  ;D

Well said, lol!