Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 12, 2018, 05:59:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: black girl freaks the hell out at professor....  (Read 13129 times)
DBX
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2012, 03:31:36 PM »

i love how you always desperately scratch and claw to find the one exception to the rule and turn your back to the fact the ratio of your examples are always 1,000,000:1 , look at the facts option d, the majority of african americans are jobless, uneducated, violent offenders , guys like you are the larry bird of the black race  Cheesy
Report to moderator   Logged
magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV

Team Ayn Rand

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2012, 04:29:57 PM »

i love how you always desperately scratch and claw to find the one exception to the rule and turn your back to the fact the ratio of your examples are always 1,000,000:1 , look at the facts option d, the majority of african americans are jobless, uneducated, violent offenders , guys like you are the larry bird of the black race  Cheesy

I think criminals should have citizenship revoked and let some bizman buidl small private prison in africa.  Ship criminals there and fi they escape oh well.
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2012, 04:40:23 PM »

But it's a damn good example.  He looks like an ape.

A
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2012, 05:16:11 PM »

actually you white guys are the desperate ones...why do you always feel the need to talk about black people?...you don't see black guys on here starting threads about white people..we don't give a shit..you need to ask yourself why you are obsessed with black people..and feel the need to constantly expound on them...Huh
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2012, 05:23:40 PM »

The irony is that your statements are quite revealing about your worth as a human being. Go fuck yourself, loser.

follow the arrows
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2012, 05:53:56 PM »

actually you white guys are the desperate ones...why do you always feel the need to talk about black people?...you don't see black guys on here starting threads about white people..we don't give a shit..you need to ask yourself why you are obsessed with black people..and feel the need to constantly expound on them...Huh

Some black guys are just as bad as the white guys, at least in their posts.  More whites post threads about blacks, I'll give you that.  But don't give the impression that it's all white guys, like we are all alike. don't you label.  Labels be fabels, yo.

A
DBX
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2012, 09:17:04 PM »

black people tend not to read and write
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2012, 09:15:55 PM »

black people tend not to read and write

I guess you're a genius, huh?
Option D
Getbig V

Kelly the Con Way

« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2012, 11:26:05 AM »

dude that took like 2 seconds... relax dude...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!