Author Topic: Dorian "The GOAT" Yates - the mind blowing aesthetics  (Read 21290 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Dorian "The GOAT" Yates - the mind blowing aesthetics
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 10:04:39 AM »
I laugh when people try to distort reality... "could not hold a candle" ::)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 10:10:48 AM »
blocky hunk of crap symbolized how bodybuilding became hamburger mass building, guy has symmetery of a hippo and basically looks like a fat dude who had lipo on his abs

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 10:45:39 AM »
If Ronnie had faced a tougher competition we would all see how vurnerable he really was. I mean come on, Cutler almost beat him! Cutler. Jay.

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 03:15:29 PM »
Ronnie's FDB is great (the black and white pic above), but is there a possibility that the picture is slightly doctored. It seems to me that the waist is reduced, and that the chest/lat is a bit stretched. It is so (realistically) little that is almost not noticable... but still (Is it just me??)

Here is a pic taken at the very same second... but slightly different angle

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 03:27:50 PM »
Ronnie backstage at the '98 Olympia after hearing a rumor that Dorian would be competing..

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 03:33:02 PM »
Ronnie's FDB is great (the black and white pic above), but is there a possibility that the picture is slightly doctored. It seems to me that the waist is reduced, and that the chest/lat is a bit stretched. It is so (realistically) little that is almost not noticable... but still (Is it just me??)

Here is a pic taken at the very same second... but slightly different angle

it's possible that pic is doctored. If anything, it looks like they made his waist slightly narrower

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 04:30:49 PM »
Ron Coleman could not hold a candle to a 1993, 1995, or 1996 Yates.

The GOAT's conditioning was unmatched.  Ronald only had 3 good conditioned showings in his pro career.  People rave on 2003 but in reality he was a bloated mess holding water.  He had bad lines and a huge uncontrolled gut..

A 1997 Yates dwarfed a 1997 Coleman.  A 1998 Dorian "The GOAT" Yates would have obliterated him

You're a tool dipshit. Go back to bed. The only Dorian that would have and could have beaten a prime Ronnie was 1993. He looked absolutely fucked in 1996. WTF show were you watching. In 1995, he was huge, but Ronnie had him by thirty pounds and would have made him his bitch. Dorian 1993 can stand toe to toe with anyone in history. After the bicep injury his lines and abominable waist made him look like absolute crap from the front. Nasser ....ehhrr GH15 .... would have smoked him many times over if he had a back.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 04:36:03 PM »
You're a tool dipshit. Go back to bed. The only Dorian that would have and could have beaten a prime Ronnie was 1993. He looked absolutely fucked in 1996. WTF show were you watching. In 1995, he was huge, but Ronnie had him by thirty pounds and would have made him his bitch. Dorian 1993 can stand toe to toe with anyone in history. After the bicep injury his lines and abominable waist made him look like absolute crap from the front. Nasser ....ehhrr GH15 .... would have smoked him many times over if he had a back.
hope this helps  8)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 04:42:21 PM »
Thanks for proving my point  ;D. The guy was a beast from the back. He looks like shit from the front. His waist is as wide as his shoulders. BTW...why did you leave out a front double bicep shot.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2012, 05:02:48 PM »
bodybuilding contests aren't judged solely on conditioning. The bodybuilder with the best combination of muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, and shape is the winner. Although 03 Ronnie is less conditioned than a prime Dorian, the difference in size > conditioning. Even bodybuilding experts who have seen both men at their peak say that 03 Ronnie is the greatest physique to win the Mr. Olympia
Bodybuilding experts?  What does that mean, the judges?  The judges have given Mr Olympia to Jay Cutler!  What a travesty!

Dorian "The GOAT" Yates dwarfed Ron Coleman even when he stopped competing, I posted the pictures.

The only place Ron Coleman can be The GOAT on is arms.  Many competitors had better arms than The GOAT after the tear, but they still couldn't beat him.  This isn't bodybuilding front double bicep only!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 05:14:49 PM »
you keep referring to dorian as 'the goat'

I can see why:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2012, 05:17:01 PM »
Ron Coleman could not hold a candle to a 1993, 1995, or 1996 Yates.

LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2012, 05:19:19 PM »
LOL part 2
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2012, 05:21:47 PM »
LOL part 3
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2012, 05:25:42 PM »
lol part infinity
Flower Boy Ran Away

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2012, 05:40:15 PM »
for your information "The GOAT" stands for the greatest of all time - Which Dorian Yates is when it comes to bodybuilding.

Secondly you post some poor quality pictures of The GOAT vs good quality pictures of Ron Coleman.  Good attempt though!

Muscletime.com has some decent photos, but the majority are blurry and low quality images.  You have to dig deep for the good pictures!

Ron Coleman cannot touch The GOAT in conditioning or thickness.  Ron Coleman beats The GOAT in gut size, waist size, and glute size.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2012, 06:39:20 PM »
Stop calling Dorian "The Goat". Jakes "Gayest of all time" on you.
S

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2012, 07:15:09 PM »
Ron Coleman cannot touch The GOAT in conditioning or thickness

sorry but even using your own examples ronnie beats dorian in conditioning

if you are going to try and argue something, at least try to post shots that back up your argument LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2012, 07:18:01 PM »
Dorian learned to fly at a young age!  8)

The GOAT just got better and better every year.  Untouchable!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 07:19:48 PM »
ronnie at his peak is better conditioned than the fat goat:
Flower Boy Ran Away

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2012, 07:23:39 PM »
If Dorian wasn't forced to retire because of injury, I wonder if Ronnie would have ever won an Olympia?  There's no way Dorian would have been beaten on stage, and if he had won 3 or 4 more Olympias, Ronnie's window of opportunity may have passed. 

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2012, 07:28:46 PM »
If Dorian wasn't forced to retire because of injury, I wonder if Ronnie would have ever won an Olympia?  There's no way Dorian would have been beaten on stage, and if he had won 3 or 4 more Olympias, Ronnie's window of opportunity may have passed. 
lol this isn't even a question.  Dorian was massive in 1997, MASSIVE.  with the trademark conditioning.  Did Ronald come in big and conditioned like The GOAT in 1997?  No he did not.  He came in watery with poor lines.

What made The GOAT look disappointing from the front was the stomach.  This was from internal stomach bleeding.  The tricep injury was unfortunate, but he was able to crush the competition even with these injuries.

In 1998 even if the tricep was not fixed, he would have dominated Ronald.  I have no doubt he would have been even bigger and better conditioned.  My guess it would be something like the 1992-1993 change or the come back at 1995 Mr Olympia.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 07:43:47 PM »
fat goat?    :D

ach=370995;image[/img]

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 08:44:45 PM »
ronnie at his peak is better conditioned than the fat goat:
No he wasnt and he was Missing a Pair of Calves @ his Peak in fact from start to finish he was Still missing them, no need to post pics showing this, you make light in most your posts Yates had shit arms/biceps etc.... @ his peak he had them, same can not be said of Ron and his calves, and the Bigger those quads of Ron's got the more glaring that issue was along with his waist size, same thing of course can be said with Yates the longer he went on.... the worst his arms and waist got, make light of these 2 Greats @ their peaks see who had the most Complete balance with everything else that goes with it....there possibly is your answer.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2012, 10:03:35 PM »
The GOAT had fantastic BICEPS before the tear.  I have no idea what people complain about them.  Are they the biggest of all Mr Olympia's?  No.  Are they the smallest?  Definitely not.  Pre/post tear, whatever, he has fantastic forearms, and SUPERB triceps.

Dorian's left bicep insertion was a little shorter than the right even before the tear.