Author Topic: Couple of bb.com transformation pics in under a year to inspire the permabulkers  (Read 11261 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Posting up one for the team.

Taken in 2005-2006.

Good job dude......props!!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Well done guys!

Lol, I love how being fat past a certain level instantly makes you an ugly bastard hahaha

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It feels great being a permbulker. You look good in clothes and in the gym you can push around a lot of iron. The draw backs are that you have no endurance.  Playing a pick up basketball game or even two hand touch will exhaust you. Taking off your shirt at the beach looks okay but nothing special.

When you are really lean you feel small in clothes. Take off the shirt and it's game over. You feel so much better health wise and have plenty of endurance.  Your weights are somewhat lower in the gym but you are so much healthier.

It goes without saying that lean always looks better than a permabulker.  Guys are shocked how much weight they have to lose to get close to being ripped. Some 200lbs permabulkers find they have to go to 165lbs and it hurts their ego to be so light.   Truth be told they really look light years better being lean.  

BigCyp

• Getbig V
It feels great being a permbulker. You look good in clothes and in the gym you can push around a lot of iron. The draw backs are that you have no endurance.  Playing a pick up basketball game or even two hand touch will exhaust you. Taking off your shirt at the beach looks okay but nothing special.

When you are really lean you small in clothes. Take off the shirt and it's game over. You feel so much better health wise and have plenty of endurance.  Your weights are somewhat lower in the gym but you are so much healthier.

It goes without saying that lean always looks better than a permabulker.  Guys are shocked how much weight they have to lose to get close to being ripped. Some 200lbs permabulkers find they have to go to 165lbs and it hurts their ego to be so light.   Truth be told they really look light years better being lean. 

Agree totally there,

What I also found interesting during my first real cut (where I got down to 6% and stayed there for quite a while) was that not having the pressure of eating a huge amount each day, felt quite liberating. Although the diet is far stricter, you dont feel as bad if something goes wrong i.e. you skipped a meal, or ate breakfast late as the worst that can happen is you look a bit flat for couple hours/burn a bit more bodyfat even!  ;D

falco

• Getbig V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Agree totally there,

What I also found interesting during my first real cut (where I got down to 6% and stayed there for quite a while) was that not having the pressure of eating a huge amount each day, felt quite liberating. Although the diet is far stricter, you dont feel as bad if something goes wrong i.e. you skipped a meal, or ate breakfast late as the worst that can happen is you look a bit flat for couple hours/burn a bit more bodyfat even!  ;D

I agree.  I'm trying to cut.  I'd like to be as cut as I was in my twenties. I had surgery on my hips several months ago and hadn't been able to work out as hard as i have in the past and subsequently gained some weight. Now that I am healed I decided to push myself.

I feel better and more agile with less food in my belly. Plus, it feels liberating knowing something like food has no control over me.
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
what is this lean good looking face nonsense? what girl has ever looked at a face or taking a healthy impression into consideration? truth is they look at biceps, traps and quad developement. as a real man you should eat at least 5000 cals per day and bulk up so other menthe honies notice that you work out when you walk around with invisible lat syndrome.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
I always just wanted to look huge in clothes. I pretty much bulked a lot until i ended up being huge in clothes even staying very lean. But it took a long time, should have stayed lean all along would have looked better. Lucky i learnt.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
This is bullshit. I do this everytime I fucking diet for a show.
Here is a 4 month transformation.. fuck these 2 year ass clowns

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
This is bullshit. I do this everytime I fucking diet for a show.
Here is a 4 month transformation.. fuck these 2 year ass clowns

Typical getbigger, 3 pics of a naked man and only 1 of his chick

Dokey111

• Getbig V

rekless

• Getbig I