Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213782 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2012, 06:56:50 AM »
Yes I do

An innocent child was murdered.

Do you care more because he was black?  Legit question.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2012, 09:52:45 AM »
Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him, then began hammering his head
Orlando Sentinel via Sun-Sentinel ^ | Monday, March 26, 2012 | Rene Stutzman

...Police Say

With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say.

Zimmerman has not spoken publicly about what happened, but that night, Feb. 26, and in later meetings he described and re-enacted for police what he says happened.

In his version of events, he had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, the two exchanged words then Trayvon punched him in the nose, sending him to the ground, and began beating him.

Zimmerman told police he shot the teenager in self-defense.

SNIP

Police have been reluctant to provided details about all their evidence, but this is what they've disclosed to the Sentinel:

Zimmerman was on his way to the grocery store when he spotted Trayvon walking through his gated community.

Trayvon was visiting his father's fiancée, who lived there. He had been suspended from school in Miami after being found with an empty marijuana baggie. Miami schools have a zero-tolerance policy for drug possession.

Zimmerman called police and reported a suspicious person, describing Trayvon as black, acting strangely and perhaps on drugs.

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that.

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

(Excerpt) Read more at sun-sentinel.com ...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2012, 09:55:56 AM »
"Trayvon was visiting his father's fiancée, who lived there. He had been suspended from school in Miami after being found with an empty marijuana baggie. Miami schools have a zero-tolerance policy for drug possession."

Wouldn't that just be a regular sandwich bag?  

a

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2012, 09:58:53 AM »
"Trayvon was visiting his father's fiancée, who lived there. He had been suspended from school in Miami after being found with an empty marijuana baggie. Miami schools have a zero-tolerance policy for drug possession."

Wouldn't that just be a regular sandwich bag?  

yea he was suspended for an empty sandwhich bag ::) now what if that sandwhich bag was filthy with green residue and crystals and all that good stuff yet no nuggets?...abra cadabra weed bag.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2012, 10:01:06 AM »
yea he was suspended for an empty sandwhich bag ::) now what if that sandwhich bag was filthy with green residue and crystals and all that good stuff yet no nuggets?...abra cadabra weed bag.

Well hell, he was shot and killed for walking down the street, it doesn't seem like much of a stretch that he was suspended from school for a sandwich bag. Their runnin' tough state down there.
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2012, 10:01:22 AM »
Someone keep an eye on tommy. He's gonna snap, and go all Zimmerman.    

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2012, 10:10:18 AM »
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that police sources say Martin was the aggressor on Feb. 26, knocking Zimmerman to the ground with a single punch and then climbing on top of the 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain and slamming the back of his head into the ground. Police say this account, given by Zimmerman, is
supported by ****eyewitnesses****,
according to the Sentinel's report.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-trayvon-martin-case-20120326,0,4845076.story

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2012, 10:20:51 AM »
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that police sources say Martin was the aggressor on Feb. 26, knocking Zimmerman to the ground with a single punch and then climbing on top of the 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain and slamming the back of his head into the ground. Police say this account, given by Zimmerman, is
supported by ****eyewitnesses****,
according to the Sentinel's report.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-trayvon-martin-case-20120326,0,4845076.story
So what the hell are you gonna do if some fat fuco is following you, and or possibly saying shit to you? Let him catch up to you and hit you?

I'm starting to see now that we are dealing with a bunch of bitches on here,

dude was told to stay in his truck, not to pursue...he did anyway, following the kid.
He catches up to him, kid did the right thing. You don't wait for someone else to hit you in a street fight...

If anything, the guy was the agressor because he had the "intent" to start shit. There was no "stand your ground", when he was the one who decided to pursue.

And the half ass police can't do their job, because they should have arrested Zimmerman, for murder. There is a dead body.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2012, 10:26:58 AM »
Zimmerman is getting off.  They'll never be able to convict him on a murder charge.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2012, 10:27:06 AM »
now that it is coming to light that he was nothing but a gold tooth thug trying to beat another man to death,

question now is: how will mainstream media and the president back peddle this? Is Obama really that naive?  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2012, 10:30:54 AM »
Paraphernalia...in many states as an adult, police wouldn't even spend time charging you.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2012, 10:38:58 AM »
I'm holding Obama partially responsible for this misinformation, running with the media story, being the son he never had and all.  ::) what an idiot.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2012, 10:41:01 AM »
So what the hell are you gonna do if some fat fuco is following you, and or possibly saying shit to you? Let him catch up to you and hit you?

I'm starting to see now that we are dealing with a bunch of bitches on here,

dude was told to stay in his truck, not to pursue...he did anyway, following the kid.
He catches up to him, kid did the right thing. You don't wait for someone else to hit you in a street fight...

If anything, the guy was the agressor because he had the "intent" to start shit. There was no "stand your ground", when he was the one who decided to pursue.

And the half ass police can't do their job, because they should have arrested Zimmerman, for murder. There is a dead body.
I think our vigilante tried to be a hero, got his ass handed to him, and had to shoot his way out. I also think, when all the dust has cleared, the police dept. handling this will come under censure. Gotta say, the story has great legs. People love this kind of shit. It allows those, like or resident racist, 3.14, to get all indignant and fully vent his idiocy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2012, 10:44:31 AM »
The zimmer lawyer has now CHANGED HIS STORY!

Another big issue in the case revolves around Florida's "stand your ground" law, but [Zimmerman's lawyer Craig] Sonner doesn't think it's relevant here. "In my legal opinion, that's not really applicable to this case," he told Anderson Cooper. "The statute on 'stand your ground' is primarily when you're in your house. This is self-defense, and that's been around for forever—that you have a right to defend yourself. So the next issue (that) is going to come up is, was he justified in using the amount of force he did?"

http://www.newser.com/story/142588/zimmermans-lawyer-hes-not-a-racist.html

Well, 16 hours ago, it appears ZImmer's lawyer changed his story ;)

The attorney counseling George Zimmerman, who shot unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin as he was walking home from the store with a bag of Skittles, says if charges are filed, Zimmerman will argue that he acted in self-defense and that Florida's stand-your-ground law applies.

Sonner said the so-called stand-your-ground law, under which a person who feels threatened is not required to retreat and can "meet force with force" if attacked, will be applicable in the case.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-attorney-friend-speak-trayvon-martin-incident/story?id=15999256

His lawyer told Anderson Pooper Scooper that on march 23rd.  Then, he CHANGED his story and now is trying to use the law, as the ABC news Sunday morning story above shows. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2012, 10:47:56 AM »
I'm holding Obama partially responsible for this misinformation, running with the media story, being the son he never had and all.  ::) what an idiot.

The fact is stiil this, fatso pursued when he was specifically told not to.  I don't know what happened after that but what I do know is that the kid would still be alive if chubs would have done as he was instructed to and stood down.  A lot of mistakes where made that need to be corrected.   Zimmerman apologists, race merchants like Sharpton and the BPP aren't helping matters.  
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2012, 10:49:30 AM »
You can listen to the 911 clip here in its entirety - Including the part where it sounds like zimmerman uses the phrase 'fcking c--ns' as he chased after the kid.  Turn it up.  I am no audio expert, but it sounds like it to me.  Who knows.  I don't think race plays into this story, but I also don't think it helps his self defense case - if he ran after a person he knew was black, used a black racist slur, then shot the kid... it looks pretty bad.

http://tinyurl.com/6tr22zm

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2012, 10:53:13 AM »

Barack Obama is going to look more and more like an imbecile the further this story comes to light.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2012, 10:54:03 AM »
You can listen to the 911 clip here in its entirety - Including the part where it sounds like zimmerman uses the phrase 'fcking c--ns' as he chased after the kid.  Turn it up.  I am no audio expert, but it sounds like it to me.  Who knows.  I don't think race plays into this story, but I also don't think it helps his self defense case - if he ran after a person he knew was black, used a black racist slur, then shot the kid... it looks pretty bad.

http://tinyurl.com/6tr22zm

I think it kind of funny he used the word coons.  You don't hear it very often.  They use the old chestnut, guy.  I wonder if anyone ever called him a spiic.  And, the whole stand your ground bullshit won't fly.  Zimmerman put himself in danger.  
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2012, 10:54:56 AM »
Barack Obama is going to look more and more like an imbecile the further this story comes to light.

He has always been an imbecile. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2012, 10:55:30 AM »

The fact is stiil this, fatso pursued when he was specifically told not to.  I don't know what happened after that but what I do know is that the kid would still be alive if chubs would have done as he was instructed to and stood down.  A lot of mistakes where made that need to be corrected.   Zimmerman apologists, race merchants like Sharpton and the BPP aren't helping matters.  
This...and Al and BPP need to go somewhere, they ain't helping.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2012, 10:55:37 AM »
Just listened to the audio.  I don't think he says coons.  it sounds like punks

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2012, 11:02:44 AM »
Did I just read in that story that when asked if he was following the kid he says yes and is told not to so he's walking back to his truck when the kid approached him from behind?

Am I misreading or are the last several posters just skipping that fact? And the fact his story is corroborated by several witnesses?

Lol. Yeah, its terrible the kid died, but the more info the police release, the less this kid looks like some Parker walking down the street all innocent. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
Did I just read in that story that when asked if he was following the kid he says yes and is told not to so he's walking back to his truck when the kid approached him from behind?

Am I misreading or are the last several posters just skipping that fact? And the fact his story is corroborated by several witnesses?

Lol. Yeah, its terrible the kid died, but the more info the police release, the less this kid looks like some Parker walking down the street all innocent. ;)

Zimmer's word isn't much here.  WE'll have to see if witnesses say kid attacked zimmer as he walked away.

zimmer was on the phone exaggerating shit, left and right.  "he looks like he's on drugs" and "He has something in his waistband".  You know, the kind of shit that people say when they want police to take it serious and get there faster.