Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212688 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1925 on: June 11, 2012, 10:48:15 AM »
Read these articles you stupid dumb fuck....here is the proof....Trayvon's girlfriend gives a blow by blow account of the phone call she had with Trayvon where she says she heard him  ask Zimmerdumb "why are you following me"?...and she also signed an affidavit swearing to this account for the court..tell me now that I made it up....all of the articles are by well respected news outlets

Once you read the articles below, and realize what a dickhead you are, do not enter this thread again you dumb ignorant fuck.....why would I make shit up?......I wish I knew where you were so I could come over there and rape you in your ass you homo fuck

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/30/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-florida

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-arrest-now-abc-reveals-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T9YtUbAS34s

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/20/trayvon-martin-final-moments_n_1366697.html

Trayvons gf aint giving any blow by blows any more.    - DOH! 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1926 on: June 11, 2012, 10:49:11 AM »

Trayvons gf aint giving any blow by blows any more.    - DOH! 

you need a good raping too  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1927 on: June 11, 2012, 02:17:56 PM »
haha im a close racist
A

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1928 on: June 12, 2012, 12:20:13 AM »
Read these articles you stupid dumb fuck....here is the proof....Trayvon's girlfriend gives a blow by blow account of the phone call she had with Trayvon where she says she heard him  ask Zimmerdumb "why are you following me"?...and she also signed an affidavit swearing to this account for the court..tell me now that I made it up....all of the articles are by well respected news outlets

Once you read the articles below, and realize what a dickhead you are, do not enter this thread again you dumb ignorant fuck.....why would I make shit up?......I wish I knew where you were so I could come over there and rape you in your ass you homo fuck

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/30/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-florida

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-arrest-now-abc-reveals-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T9YtUbAS34s

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/20/trayvon-martin-final-moments_n_1366697.html

You insanely dumb muthafucker...any account given by a niggy is automatically disqualified from being evidence.

Andreisdafag maybe try to acquire some intelligence in that inferior black brain of yours u fucking homosexual gorilla dick sucking chimp.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1929 on: June 12, 2012, 07:02:53 AM »
...I wish I knew where you were so I could come over there and rape you in your ass you homo fuck

:-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1931 on: June 12, 2012, 08:16:49 AM »
I wish I knew where you were so I could come over there and rape you in your ass you homo fuck

Damn bro.. not sure what message you are sending with this one.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1932 on: June 12, 2012, 09:45:22 AM »
You insanely dumb muthafucker...any account given by a niggy is automatically disqualified from being evidence.

Andreisdafag maybe try to acquire some intelligence in that inferior black brain of yours u fucking homosexual gorilla dick sucking chimp.

what a fucking meltdown you dumb fag*got fuck!!!..you got caught with your pants down (literally) and now you try to save face with a racial attack...you were 100% dead wrong and instead of getting some respect by admitting it, you cover up like a pussyhole and spew racist nonsense,,,typical for a little fag like you with only 300 posts...I'm sorry I hurt your feelings you stupid homo fuck....you lost all credibility now.....leave GetBig forever so you can save face.....since you only had 300 posts you will be quickly forgotten you butt hurt fuck....pull my condom out of your ass before you leave though...

once you've deleted your account, then kill yourself.......and in your suicide note to your mother (who is a whore), tell her you killed yourself because you're a fag*got and an uneducated stupid fuck

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1933 on: June 12, 2012, 09:54:53 AM »
I wish I knew where you were so I could come over there and rape you in your ass you homo fuck

pull my condom out of your ass before you leave though...

This is quite the ass raping spree you have lined up.  Be sure to stare at pictures of Ray Lewis and hairy armpits beforehand to pysche yourself up!
Y

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: June 12, 2012, 09:57:42 AM »

This is quite the ass raping spree you have line up.  Be sure to stare at pictures of Ray Lewis beforehand to pysche yourself up!

Just putting a rookie in his place

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1935 on: June 12, 2012, 09:58:46 AM »
what a fucking meltdown you dumb fag*got fuck!!!..you got caught with your pants down (literally) and now you try to save face with a racial attack...you were 100% dead wrong and instead of getting some respect by admitting it, you cover up like a pussyhole and spew racist nonsense,,,typical for a little fag like you with only 300 posts...I'm sorry I hurt your feelings you stupid homo fuck....you lost all credibility now.....leave GetBig forever so you can save face.....since you only had 300 posts you will be quickly forgotten you butt hurt fuck....pull my condom out of your ass before you leave though...

once you've deleted your account, then kill yourself.......and in your suicide note to your mother (who is a whore), tell her you killed yourself because you're a fag*got and an uneducated stupid fuck

Do you even have a clue how insanely stupid you seem in these posts? Also you come off like an angry, closeted, psychopathic homosexual with an obsession for sodomizing men's butts. Well, at least you apparently wear a condom and that's a good thing.  ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1936 on: June 12, 2012, 09:59:58 AM »
Do you even have a clue how insanely stupid you seem in these posts? Also you come off like an angry, closeted, psychopathic homosexual with an obsession for sodomizing men's butts. Well, at least you apparently wear a condom and that's a good thing.  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1937 on: June 12, 2012, 10:23:57 AM »

Lol at you trying to talk about credibility u monkey. And no, dumbass, I still win the argument because you are still wrong. A so called affidavit is NOT "evidence". It is a sworn testimony u stupid black fuck. Now, if there would be a recording with trayvons voice RECORDED saying "why you following me, that would be evidence. But a sworn statement by his lying nigg girlfriend? Lol at you you fucking idiot for calling that evidence. You just owned yourself.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1938 on: June 12, 2012, 10:36:24 AM »

He is correct though. You are black, aren't you "Dre"?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1939 on: June 12, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »
Lol at you trying to talk about credibility u monkey. And no, dumbass, I still win the argument because you are still wrong. A so called affidavit is NOT "evidence". It is a sworn testimony u stupid black fuck. Now, if there would be a recording with trayvons voice RECORDED saying "why you following me, that would be evidence. But a sworn statement by his lying nigg girlfriend? Lol at you you fucking idiot for calling that evidence. You just owned yourself.

hey son.. calm your racist ass down. Chump

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1940 on: June 12, 2012, 11:28:12 AM »
hey son.. calm your racist ass down. Chump
I think the calls for option E.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1941 on: June 12, 2012, 04:07:02 PM »
LOL!  They arrested zimmerboys wife this morning.   ;D
a

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1942 on: June 12, 2012, 04:54:14 PM »
LOL!  They arrested zimmerboys wife this morning.   ;D

What were the charges....being more honest and truthful than Eric Holder?  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1943 on: June 12, 2012, 05:22:22 PM »
What were the charges....being more honest and truthful than Eric Holder?  ::)

Perjury for lying about how much cash they had in their account.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1944 on: June 12, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »

Like the son and daugther in law of a judge hasn't learn any of the tricks of the trade...
This and the Sandusky trial will be a good summer diversion from the issues plaguing this country.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1945 on: June 12, 2012, 05:34:10 PM »

Are multiple U.S. Border Patrol agents dead because of this allegation?   ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1946 on: June 12, 2012, 05:34:11 PM »
Like the son and daugther in law of a judge hasn't learn any of the tricks of the trade...
This and the Sandusky trial will be a good summer diversion from the issues plaguing this country.

Bingo. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1947 on: June 12, 2012, 05:36:31 PM »

And the Russian protesters demanding Putin's resignation.... ::)   ::)   ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1948 on: June 12, 2012, 07:58:53 PM »
Are multiple U.S. Border Patrol agents dead because of this allegation?   ::)

My statement was not related to the President or his Attorney General.

It is simply what she was charged with.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1949 on: June 12, 2012, 07:59:48 PM »
My statement was not related to the President or his Attorney General.

It is simply what she was charged with.
Pretty sure he fucked himself out of any chance he had at being acquitted.