Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212672 times)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #2150 on: October 29, 2012, 02:31:05 PM »
Speak for yourself.

Fact: Trayvon was leaving the area.
Fact: Zimmerman was advised not to pursue.
Fact: Zimmerman sounded agitated and pursued him.
Fact: Zimmerman initiated a conflict.  1.
Fact: Zimmerman shot and killed an unnarmed teen.  2.
Fact: Zimmerman has a criminal record.
Fact: Trayvon has no criminal record.
Fact: if Zimmerman didn't pursue and shoot an innocent person, he wouldn't be facing charges.3.

1.  Where did you get that "fact" from?

2.  Relevance?

3.  Relevance?  

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2151 on: October 29, 2012, 02:32:34 PM »
Also 'stand your ground' implies just that--standing your ground
Stalking and shooting someone dead is not standing your ground. That's and oxymoron.

The "stand you ground" law did not come into play when Zimmerman followed Trayvon.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2152 on: October 29, 2012, 02:33:23 PM »
pulling weight is an annoying pedantic cu nt

no wonder he has to change his account all the time
T

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #2153 on: October 29, 2012, 02:34:23 PM »
1.  Where did you get that "fact" from?

2.  Relevance?

3.  Relevance?  

Pursuing someone aggressively is initiating a conflict. When dispatch informed him that his idiocy isn't needed he sounded agitated and said he was pursuing anyway.
There couldn't have been a conflict had Zimmerman not pursued him, therefore Zimmerman initiated.
T

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2154 on: October 29, 2012, 02:35:04 PM »

i am not wrong, it is an opinion, a criminal case is not some exact science. it will boil down to whether or not a jury believe he had reasonable grounds to shoot trayvon.

imo the fact that zimmerman initiated the confrontation after he had been instructed by the police to stay in his vehicle and the fact that trayvon was unarmed will make it very difficult for him to convince a jury that his actions were justified. that is my opinion.

i couldn't give a hoot whether you think i know what or i'm talking about or not. we will see when the case comes to trial.

and again i have posted what i see to be the relevant facts if you are privy to any other relevant facts then please post them...

No one knows what the jury will decide.  Jury's link facts/evidence to elements of the laws being charged.

You are wrong with certain facts you have stated with regard to them being relevant and specifically, the knife reference.

There are many facts you have left out.  They are not hard to find.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2155 on: October 29, 2012, 02:36:18 PM »
pulling weight is an annoying pedantic cu nt

no wonder he has to change his account all the time

x2

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2156 on: October 29, 2012, 02:37:03 PM »
Pursuing someone aggressively is initiating a conflict. When dispatch informed him that his idiocy isn't needed he sounded agitated and said he was pursuing anyway.
There couldn't have been a conflict had Zimmerman not pursued him, therefore Zimmerman initiated.

You are making assumptions again.  Let's assume your unprovable facts are correct.  What did Zimmerman "initiate?"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2157 on: October 29, 2012, 02:38:21 PM »
Speak for yourself.

Fact: Zimmerman initiated a conflict.
Fact: Zimmerman shot and killed an unnarmed teen.
Fact: if Zimmerman didn't pursue and shoot an innocent person, he wouldn't be facing charges.

white boys on getbig just can't see it this way, especially chaos.   

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #2158 on: October 29, 2012, 02:39:34 PM »
You are making assumptions again.  Let's assume your unprovable facts are correct.  What did Zimmerman "initiate?"

Damn you're a Ratard
T

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2159 on: October 29, 2012, 02:40:46 PM »
Damn you're a Ratard

Tough question to answer.  Resorting to insults again.  Understandable.   :-*

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2160 on: October 29, 2012, 03:14:49 PM »
Speak for yourself.

Fact: if Zimmerman didn't pursue and shoot an innocent person, he wouldn't be facing charges.

Hard to take a gimmick working on his 4th account serious.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2161 on: October 29, 2012, 03:44:47 PM »
You guys are just too cowardly to admit you hate neegals, so you try your damned hardest to play lawyer and look for any little semantic argument to dance around the truth.

If Zimmerman shot a white kid you wouldn't be arguing in his favor period.
LOL
So cut the bullshit.

If he shot a white kid, we'd have never heard about this...

You know it's the truth. Al and Jesse heard a Jew last name and jumped the gun. Had his last name been Torres, they'd have not given a fuck. Look, I'm under the impression that he may have overstepped his bounds, and a jury will determine that. But, this is being made a race issue, because it was painted as such.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2162 on: October 29, 2012, 04:04:28 PM »

You know it's the truth. Al and Jesse heard a Jew last name and jumped the gun. Had his last name been Torres, they'd have not given a fuck. Look, I'm under the impression that he may have overstepped his bounds, and a jury will determine that. But, this is being made a race issue, because it was painted as such.

Stop trying mix Latinos in this shit. White man shot a black kid.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #2163 on: October 29, 2012, 04:15:51 PM »
Stop trying mix Latinos in this shit. White man shot a black kid.

He's not white....

The Trayvon Martin tragedy was used by the obama administration to deflect attention away from their poor performance. If the economy was good, unemployment was down, and obama had a 20 point lead in the polls, that story would have never made the national news.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2164 on: October 29, 2012, 07:05:02 PM »
yes cyp jacks cock off

will be wandering round his local park

wearing only a mac

saying excuse me miss just one more question

before waggling his tiny penis as the final piece of his "investigation"

Honestly, bro.  You're the "guy" who shoves objects up his ass "to see how it feels", so pardon me for dismissing everything you say.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2165 on: October 29, 2012, 07:07:11 PM »
lololol...when "bigmc" said "big", he must have been referring to whatever was in his ass at the time:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=123681.0

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2166 on: October 29, 2012, 07:10:39 PM »

Good point.  It's what everything is leading to, and it makes for pressure on Zimmerman to take a lesser charge to avoid the possibility of a murder conviction.  It is that simple.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2167 on: October 29, 2012, 07:20:36 PM »
white boys on getbig just can't see it this way, especially chaos.   

Just for the sake of civil discussion, might we also think the same about "black boys"?  That they are not color blind but instead blinded by color.  The color of a person's skin seems more important than the facts.  None of us are privy to all the facts.

I quoted your thoughts because they are what caused me to think of this.  I understand that it is socially acceptable to call white males, "white boys" and that it is taboo to refer to black males as, "black boys".  I was listening to a South African radio station recently over the internet.  The hostess was a black South African discussing racial matters with a white South African woman.  The only reason I knew the color of their skin is that they stated same for the benefit of their audience. They were both disgusted with the fact that so many black Americans refer to themselves as "niggah" or a variant of the word.

The radio program's hostess said (and her guest agreed) that she would NEVER refer to herself or any black South African she knows as a "kaffir" (a racist term much like the word "niggah") and that black Americans were stupid, foolish and without pride in themselves to do so. 

The point I am making is that regardless of what you think chaos may be thinking, what really matters is what you think and do to show the world you are better than prejudice, either real or perceived.  Using the childish term, "white boys" does nothing to better yourself.  It is fit only for racists such as that Benny fellow, not you.

Just a thought.  Thanks!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2168 on: October 29, 2012, 07:29:43 PM »
Please elaborate on this "reasonable assumption" standard.

It means that if a jury has sufficient faith in it, then Zimmerman may take a very long pause in a very grey place.  I can't believe that you don't understand it.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2169 on: October 29, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »
It means that if a jury has sufficient faith in it, then Zimmerman may take a very long pause in a very grey place.  I can't believe that you don't understand it.

Can you share the jury instruction that you are referencing? 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #2170 on: October 29, 2012, 07:41:45 PM »
Just for the sake of civil discussion, might we also think the same about "black boys"?  That they are not color blind but instead blinded by color.  The color of a person's skin seems more important than the facts.  None of us are privy to all the facts.

I quoted your thoughts because they are what caused me to think of this.  I understand that it is socially acceptable to call white males, "white boys" and that it is taboo to refer to black males as, "black boys".  I was listening to a South African radio station recently over the internet.  The hostess was a black South African discussing racial matters with a white South African woman.  The only reason I knew the color of their skin is that they stated same for the benefit of their audience. They were both disgusted with the fact that so many black Americans refer to themselves as "niggah" or a variant of the word.

The radio program's hostess said (and her guest agreed) that she would NEVER refer to herself or any black South African she knows as a "kaffir" (a racist term much like the word "niggah") and that black Americans were stupid, foolish and without pride in themselves to do so. 

The point I am making is that regardless of what you think chaos may be thinking, what really matters is what you think and do to show the world you are better than prejudice, either real or perceived.  Using the childish term, "white boys" does nothing to better yourself.  It is fit only for racists such as that Benny fellow, not you.

Just a thought.  Thanks!

Civil discourse on race?

For christ's fucking sakes....a racist party of blacks went on tv and offered $10,000 for Zimmerman dead or alive. The president and department of justice (Eric Holder) did absolutely nothing about it.

obama is the most racially divisive president we've ever had.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2171 on: October 29, 2012, 08:26:35 PM »
Civil discourse on race?

For christ's fucking sakes....a racist party of blacks went on tv and offered $10,000 for Zimmerman dead or alive. The president and department of justice (Eric Holder) did absolutely nothing about it.

obama is the most racially divisive president we've ever had.

Yes, but the gentleman I was quoting is not the President and I seriously doubt he was part of the group of black racists making that offer.  The point I was making is that he need not sully himself by doing that which he is against, i.e., racism.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2172 on: October 29, 2012, 08:32:20 PM »
Speak for yourself.

FACT: Zimmerman molested and tried to fuck his own cousin
FACT: Zimmermans workmate made a formal written complaint about being bullied and was racially vilified by Zimmerman
FACT: Zimmerman regularly rang the Police because he suffered from paranoid delusions and was often suspicious for no reason
FACT: Zimmerman often profiled black males and reported them to Police
FACT: Zimmerman will go to jail, he will be convicted and eventually he will be raped and murdered by a black man
FACT: Those who support Zimmerman are right wing extremists with extreme racist ideologies and incestuous tendencies.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2173 on: October 29, 2012, 08:34:23 PM »
FACT: Zimmerman molested and tried to fuck his own cousin
FACT: Zimmermans workmate made a formal written complaint about being bullied and racially vilified by Zimmerman
FACT: Zimmerman regularly rang the Police because he suffered from paranoid delusions and was often suspicious for no reason
FACT: Zimmerman often profiled black males and reported them to Police
FACT: Zimmerman will go to jail, he will be convicted and eventually he will be raped and murdered by a black man
FACT: Those who support Zimmerman are right wing extremists with extreme racist ideologies and incestuous tendencies.
FACT: All your facts are either irrelevant or not facts.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2174 on: October 29, 2012, 08:37:55 PM »
FACT: All your facts are either irrelevant or not facts.

haha!!!