Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213779 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I'm done with this one. I'll let you continue to spew lies and half truths.  Even an infant can see that you like to use trigger words such as "stalk" in place of less agressive ones such as "follow".  Yet oddly enough you don't know how fsr away he was following him.

Heres another point for you to consider.  How do you know trayvon was not up to something if a criminal nature. He was suspended for possessing stolen goods one of his suspensions.

In terms of labeling someone a psycho,  you may consider looking into a mirror considering the time you invest into spouting your hate rhetoric day in and out.  I think the majority of memebers would agree you are far from normal

He was never suspended for possessing stolen goods.  He was suspended for writing 'WTF' on a locker.  The school security searched his bag and found some women's jewellery that Trayvon claimed was given to him by a friend.  The Miami-Dade Police Department later confirmed that it could not be tied to any reported thefts.  Their was ZERO evidence the jewellery was stolen, and the school didn't even contact his parents about the matter. When you consider the circumstances of Trayvons suspensions, it was obvious he was a victim of racism long before Zimmerpig got to him.  

When Trayvon transferred from Carol City High School to his current school to be closer to home, the school wanted him to stay at Carol City because they liked him so much and he was a good student.  He had no gang affiliations or a police record.

And all these retarded objections you raise are ridiculous, as if Zimmerman knew of any of Trayvon's history, as far as he was aware, he was just another Nigg@ walking around.  That was more than enough of a crime in Zimmerpigs eyes.
V

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
if it was a white kid we wouldnt even be talking about this

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 :)
a

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
 You seem to ignore the murderer was on a powerful drug well known to produce violent behaviour.  

Temazepam?....behave yourself, its a benzo that sedates and is often used for insomnia....it is not well known for inducing violent behaviour.

As idiotic as suggesting that the cannabis in Trayvon's system caused any violent behaviour.

What these two did they did because of who they are/were, not the supposed side effects of any drugs or medication in their system.
C.U.N.T

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
A dead nig and a jailed mexican, america wins

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
getbig or getgot

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
More cushion for the pushing....in jail

Fleece Johnson approved

A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Temazepam?....behave yourself, its a benzo that sedates and is often used for insomnia....it is not well known for inducing violent behaviour.

As idiotic as suggesting that the cannabis in Trayvon's system caused any violent behaviour.

What these two did they did because of who they are/were, not the supposed side effects of any drugs or medication in their system.
A common side effect of Temazepam use is aggression, and if one is in a withdrawal phase, some of the side effects that have been known are extreme mood swings, aggression, emotional instability, hallucination, paranoia and even homicidal ideation.

Temazepam is a powerful drug, and even small changes in daily dosing habits can cause the onset of dangerous acute withdrawal symptoms.

Temazepam has long been associated with violence and crime and their are several studies confirming this.  The BBC did a series on Panorama years ago featuring an episode titled "Temazepam Wars", dealing with the epidemic of temazepam use and it's relation to crime.

The link between Temazepam and violence has long been known, it's not like it is uncommon knowledge.
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
He was never suspended for possessing stolen goods.  He was suspended for writing 'WTF' on a locker.  The school security searched his bag and found some women's jewellery that Trayvon claimed was given to him by a friend.  The Miami-Dade Police Department later confirmed that it could not be tied to any reported thefts.  Their was ZERO evidence the jewellery was stolen, and the school didn't even contact his parents about the matter. When you consider the circumstances of Trayvons suspensions, it was obvious he was a victim of racism long before Zimmerpig got to him.  

When Trayvon transferred from Carol City High School to his current school to be closer to home, the school wanted him to stay at Carol City because they liked him so much and he was a good student.  He had no gang affiliations or a police record.

And all these retarded objections you raise are ridiculous, as if Zimmerman knew of any of Trayvon's history, as far as he was aware, he was just another Nigg@ walking around.  That was more than enough of a crime in Zimmerpigs eyes.

Not one thing in this post is based in truth.....pure 100% bullshit to try to win an e-argument.

Now that's a fucking loser.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Trayvon was the only one to commit a violent act but you already knew that.  And you didn't listen to the unaltered phone call or you would know who made the confrontation.  You have proven that you lie to support your argument which makes it hard to tell which parts of you arguments are valid.  Go look for the real phone call.  It's all there.  Stop postong nonsense youtube excerpts,  thats ow misinformation started in the first place. 

On a side note I'm going to start calling you C- as I expect that had to br your grade in english comprehension

Don't bother arguing with E-kul. E-kul has significant mental issues and will sooner start performing amazing mental gymnastics or insulting you in worst ways imaginable then admit that he is wrong in anything.
all drugs - TPPIIP

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
A common side effect of Temazepam use is aggression, and if one is in a withdrawal phase, some of the side effects that have been known are extreme mood swings, aggression, emotional instability, hallucination, paranoia and even homicidal ideation.

Temazepam is a powerful drug, and even small changes in daily dosing habits can cause the onset of dangerous acute withdrawal symptoms.

Temazepam has long been associated with violence and crime and their are several studies confirming this.  The BBC did a series on Panorama years ago featuring an episode titled "Temazepam Wars", dealing with the epidemic of temazepam use and it's relation to crime.

The link between Temazepam and violence has long been known, it's not like it is uncommon knowledge.

Its not a common side effect....the common side effects are those associated with sedative drugs.

Temazepam Wars featured a part of Scotland associated with heroin, social deprivation and drinking culture....on top of that went temazepam abuse, great mix....you can find a link between any drug and violence if you google the two words....first result i found came up with this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1435974.stm

....on that basis is it fair to say Cannabis use causes violence?

Actually the article is pretty good and explains that people involved in the illicit drug world are prone to violence irrespective of the drug they use because of the company they keep....a middle aged bloke on prescription temazepam doesnt really fit that criteria does it?

....and then you reach by suggesting that Zimmerman might have been withdrawing?....withdrawal from anything can cause people to act out, dont try and single temazepam out for that kind of behaviour.

If Zimmerman was prescribed the meds and taking them as directed then there is no reason to suggest the temazepam made him violent....ludicrous suggestion....and one that actually assists his defence you fucking plank....he could plead that the nasty temazepam made him do it, diminished responsibility or some such baloney....it wouldnt work because there isnt the literature out there to suggest that temazepam turns somebody into a violent murderer.

::)
C.U.N.T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
if it was a white kid we wouldnt even be talking about th

Yup. This is also blatant racism by E-Kul. If Zimmerman was black this thread wouldnt exist. Al

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Its not a common side effect....the common side effects are those associated with sedative drugs.

Temazepam Wars featured a part of Scotland associated with heroin, social deprivation and drinking culture....on top of that went temazepam abuse, great mix....you can find a link between any drug and violence if you google the two words....first result i found came up with this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1435974.stm

....on that basis is it fair to say Cannabis use causes violence?

Actually the article is pretty good and explains that people involved in the illicit drug world are prone to violence irrespective of the drug they use because of the company they keep....a middle aged bloke on prescription temazepam doesnt really fit that criteria does it?

....and then you reach by suggesting that Zimmerman might have been withdrawing?....withdrawal from anything can cause people to act out, dont try and single temazepam out for that kind of behaviour.

If Zimmerman was prescribed the meds and taking them as directed then there is no reason to suggest the temazepam made him violent....ludicrous suggestion....and one that actually assists his defence you fucking plank....he could plead that the nasty temazepam made him do it, diminished responsibility or some such baloney....it wouldnt work because there isnt the literature out there to suggest that temazepam turns somebody into a violent murderer.

::)
I'm unsure why you are trying to deny this, but Temazapam has been linked for a long time to crime and violence.  Like I said anyone who works in the field or medical profession is well aware of the link and even advised not to prescribe them to anybody with even a a hint of violence in their history.

In Scotland among the 71% of suspected criminals testing positive for controlled drugs at the time of their arrest benzodiazepines (over 85% are temazepam cases) are detected more frequently than opiates.

The study Temazepam Misuse, Violence and Disorder concluded there was a strong link between temazapam, violence and police arrests.

A Canadian study 'Demographic and substance use factors related to violent and accidental injuries: results from an emergency room study ' concluded that Patients reporting to two emergency rooms in Canada with violence-related injuries were most often found to be intoxicated with alcohol and were significantly more likely to test positive for benzodiazepines (most commonly temazepam) than other groups of individuals, whereas other drugs were found to be insignificant in relation to violent injuries

And an Australian Study 'Benzodiazepine and pharmaceutical opioid misuse and their relationship to crime' concluded that that benzodiazepine users are more likely to be violent, more likely to have been in contact with the police, and more likely to have been charged with criminal behavior than those using other drugs.

Benzodiazepine dependence has also been linked to shoplifting due to the fugue state induced by the chronic use of the drug
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Not one thing in this post is based in truth.....pure 100% bullshit to try to win an e-argument.

Now that's a fucking loser.

There's only two reasons anybody would support a cousin molesting, wife beating criminal like Zimmerpig who is involved in the most blatant case of murder one could hope for, gunning down some kid minding his own business talking on the phone while walking back to his fathers house. They are either a racist or a gun nutter, and in some cases they are both.  Only in America could a case like this even exist.

Thank God here in Australia we don't have wanna be cop vigilantes staking neighbourhoods shooting innocent people and then claiming self defence (even if we did they would get zero support, the Australian people aren't stupid enough to buy into that bullshit).  But then again we are not stupid enough to let any paranoid delusional idiot to walk around with a gun.  Every Australian I have spoken to about the case and has followed the story, believes this could only happen in America and that Zimmerman is clearly Guilty.  I think this case clearly highlights how mentally unhinged a great deal of Americans are and how their thinking processes are not only delusional but very dangerous.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
You're quite the troll E-Kul!!  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
HA HA Look at this fat disgusting cousin fucking murdering Pig.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-heavier-shooting-trayvon-martin-article-1.1331610

So did this guy make bail or is he getting this fat in custody?

Borracho

• Getbig V
Just got a phone call from him telling me he's out on bail and prefers to be referred to as GSWOL these days.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
So did this guy make bail or is he getting this fat in custody?
Out on Bail, he is spending all the money donated to him by the racists and the gun Nutters on donuts and lasagne.  God knows how much money he has received in donations, he has already been caught lying to the judge about it.  But then again he has already been caught in a dozen lies.  oH, What a wicked web we weave......
V

Borracho

• Getbig V
Out on Bail, he is spending all the money donated to him by the racists and the gun Nutters on donuts and lasagne.  God knows how much money he has received in donations, he has already been caught lying to the judge about it.  But then again he has already been caught in a dozen lies.  oH, What a wicked web we weave......

I ask myself why a man sitting across on the other side of the world is so interested in this story  ???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I ask myself why a man sitting across on the other side of the world is so interested in this story  ???
What answer did you come up with?  

And are you suggesting because the average American has no idea what goes on outside America that citizens from other countries should be just as ignorant and insular.
V

Borracho

• Getbig V
What answer did you come up with?  

And are you suggesting because the average American has no idea what goes on outside America that citizens from other countries should be just as ignorant and insular.

;D

I'm leaning towards a little too much time on your hands and a desire to argue. However, I'm pretty sure your views would be different were you an actual American citizen living in the U.S. which is why I think your input is irrelevant in this case.

I'm with PIP...your trolling is A+

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
His head is huge and he is shorter than Lee Priest no genetics.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I'm unsure why you are trying to deny this, but Temazapam has been linked for a long time to crime and violence.  Like I said anyone who works in the field or medical profession is well aware of the link and even advised not to prescribe them to anybody with even a a hint of violence in their history.

In Scotland among the 71% of suspected criminals testing positive for controlled drugs at the time of their arrest benzodiazepines (over 85% are temazepam cases) are detected more frequently than opiates.

The study Temazepam Misuse, Violence and Disorder concluded there was a strong link between temazapam, violence and police arrests.

A Canadian study 'Demographic and substance use factors related to violent and accidental injuries: results from an emergency room study ' concluded that Patients reporting to two emergency rooms in Canada with violence-related injuries were most often found to be intoxicated with alcohol and were significantly more likely to test positive for benzodiazepines (most commonly temazepam) than other groups of individuals, whereas other drugs were found to be insignificant in relation to violent injuries

And an Australian Study 'Benzodiazepine and pharmaceutical opioid misuse and their relationship to crime' concluded that that benzodiazepine users are more likely to be violent, more likely to have been in contact with the police, and more likely to have been charged with criminal behavior than those using other drugs.

Benzodiazepine dependence has also been linked to shoplifting due to the fugue state induced by the chronic use of the drug
Epic lolz at suggesting that taking a benzo is going to make someone violent.

You sir, fail.