Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212712 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 03:54:26 PM »

LOL are you serious 240 ? you CANT as a semi-white boy looking person EVER ask a young black kid for anything....

Fat guy: what are you doing here sir?

Black guy: fuck you guy get tha fuck up outta my face befo i fuck yo ass up!

It could have happened that way.  But nobody would have gotten shot.  The man would have stayed in his truck - very unlikely the kid would have attacked him, seeing as the kid RAN.

So there would have been some cross words shared, then everyone would have went home.  maybe the kid was a prick, that's entirely possible.  But you can't chase and cap someone for that. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 04:35:13 PM »
zimmerpig chased, confronted and murderer the dead kid. The kid's not 6'3" 170 anymore, he's dead.

zimmerpig needs to go to prison for the rest of his life.
a

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 05:12:38 PM »
Oh well wasn't like he was going to write....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 05:17:24 PM »

Doesn't give some fat cracker any right to shoot an unarmed man with some fucking Skittles and an Ice Tea.

He's not white.  I'm invoking the one drop rule.  Blacks like to do this when any person with an off white complexion does anything of worth.
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2012, 05:37:40 PM »
No doubt in my mind he was acting like a typical uppity thug guy, but does that means he deserved to be shot??  Probably not.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2012, 05:44:46 PM »
With a name like "trayvon" he can't be up to any good.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2012, 05:49:13 PM »
I like neighbors that look out for each other but calling the cops 46 times in a few months tells me that this wannabe cop was an overzealous asshole who finally met his match.

240 makes a lot of sense.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2012, 05:52:22 PM »
Zimmerman is white ,I hope this helps.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2012, 05:56:10 PM »

Nope, one drop rule invoked.
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2012, 06:02:27 PM »
Nope, one drop rule invoked.
::)

What color is he ?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2012, 06:42:17 PM »
::)

What color is he ?

Did you see his mugshot looks like a fat bloated Mexican.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2012, 06:51:52 PM »
A new witness to the Trayvon Martin shooting has come forward, claiming the Florida teen did in fact attack neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, according to media reports.

(Related: Report: New Audio Surfaces of Trayvon Martin Shooter

Zimmerman has said he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense, though Martin was reportedly carrying only a bag of Skittles and an iced tea when he was killed. Despite a loud national outcry, Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged in Martin’s death.

According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:

“The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as “John,” and didn’t not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman’s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.

On Friday night, Zimmerman attorney Craig Sonner appeared on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” and said he client sustained a broken nose and a head laceration on the night of the incident.

“His nose was broken, he sustained injury to his nose and on the back of his head he sustained a cut that was serious enough that probably should have had stitches…it was an injury that was done by Trayvon Martin,” Sonner said.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2012, 06:55:43 PM »
In self defense after he initiated the contact by chasing the kid down?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2012, 06:57:10 PM »
In self defense after he initiated the contact by chasing the kid down?

I dont know. Im just copying and pasting what was said. Dont kill the messenger.  :) :)
X

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2012, 07:01:50 PM »

If hes white, so are the millions of La Raza supporters infesting the US

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2012, 07:04:41 PM »
I dont know. Im just copying and pasting what was said. Dont kill the messenger.  :) :)
Here's my take......dude was gung ho out to "prove" himself as some type of authority, saw this "kid" in his hoodie snooping around, called the cops, they specifically told him not to approach the kid as they were on the way.....he ignored them and appraoched the kid, being a typical smart ass, wanna be tough guy that thinks he can do whatever he wants, the kid lips off, the little mexican dude talks some shit in return, a scuffle ensues in which the in shape younger kid starts whoopin the fat little mexican, mexican pulls a gun and caps his ass........in the end was it self defense? In some aspect is was, he was getting his ass kicked, in another aspect if he had waited for cops and not confronted the kid, we wouldn't be talking about it. However........kids all across this country shoot and kill each other everyday, whats so special about this kid that he deserves the typical black brigade looking to make this a racial issue screaming on TV? Where is Jesse Jackson on a daily basis when blacks are smoking each other in the ghettos? Oh wait, theres no money there so he doesn't give a fuck. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »
Zimmerman was a hero kept the assholes in check look how many times zimmerman phoned into police about crimes in the area, hes a fucking hero

do you think the black kid would have done such great things as zimmerman? id much rather have another zimmerman on the streets than the black guy
helly the fuak naw

The police report:

http://cnninsession.files.word...

The tapes reveal NOTHING about racism.

The facts: A recent series of break ins in the gated community inspired Zimmerman (who has been out of work, is Hispanic, and has black relatives) to take an active role in patrolling the neighborhood in a "neighborhood watch" type role. Martin was a 17 year old boy who was visiting family in the gated community and he had gone to a corner store to purchase snacks and a beverage (tea).

Zimmerman had called in 46 times in recent months to the police about break ins,
mostly after-the-fact, and had done so for his black neighbors as well as his white and Hispanic neighbors. He saw Martin who Zimmerman didn't recognize (being a visitor to the gated community). Martin, not being familiar with the neighborhood was looking around as he entered and walked down the street. Zimmerman thought he was suspicious and started following Martin. Martin became spooked by Zimmerman following him (not knowing in what capacity Zimmerman was following him with), and took off running. Zimmerman followed Martin and eventually caught up, where the two had a physical altercation that ended with Zimmerman shooting Martin and Martin died from the gun shot wound.
I don't know how many times I say this..... but the do-gooders in the world cause all the evil - this is fact! Not even going to argue, the history and evidence for this is overwhelming.  I look forwatd to hearing of Zimmermans execution in a similar fashion to which he killed Trayvon, I can imagine there are some smart guys out there studying the law right now in a hope to find a legal way to murder this Fucker!

I hate Cun+s like Zimmerman! - I prefer to take my chances against the so called crooks!
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2012, 07:07:54 PM »
Here's my take......dude was gung ho out to "prove" himself as some type of authority, saw this "kid" in his hoodie snooping around, called the cops, they specifically told him not to approach the kid as they were on the way.....he ignored them and appraoched the kid, being a typical smart ass, wanna be tough guy that thinks he can do whatever he wants, the kid lips off, the little mexican dude talks some shit in return, a scuffle ensues in which the in shape younger kid starts whoopin the fat little mexican, mexican pulls a gun and caps his ass........in the end was it self defense? In some aspect is was, he was getting his ass kicked, in another aspect if he had waited for cops and not confronted the kid, we wouldn't be talking about it. However........kids all across this country shoot and kill each other everyday, whats so special about this kid that he deserves the typical black brigade looking to make this a racial issue screaming on TV? Where is Jesse Jackson on a daily basis when blacks are smoking each other in the ghettos? Oh wait, theres no money there so he doesn't give a fuck. ::)
Solid post.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2012, 07:09:15 PM »
I don't know how many times I say this..... but the do-gooders in the world cause all the evil - this is fact! Not even going to argue, the history and evidence for this is overwhelming.  I look forwatd to hearing of Zimmermans execution in a similar fashion to which he killed Trayvon, I can imagine there are some smart guys out there studying the law right now in a hope to find a legal way to murder this Fucker!

I hate Cun+s like Zimmerman! - I prefer to take my chances against the so called crooks!

had a good laugh at this

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 07:11:24 PM »

I disagree

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 07:12:33 PM »
I disagree
That's because you're a racist fuck against people who are not black.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2012, 07:13:15 PM »
That's because you're a racist fuck against people who are not black.

All my friends are white ???

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 07:14:22 PM »
New pic

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2012, 07:15:59 PM »
All my friends are white ???