Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213672 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #450 on: March 27, 2012, 08:49:26 AM »

GZ's friends said he was crying for days after this happened. 

FAIL on your part again.   
You sick fuck - that fat loser is crying because he got caught in his sick little game ad is now being punished - not because he gives a fuck about the poor young man he murdered.  Like that fat fuck gives a shit, at the very least he should release a press statement offering his condolences to the family of the slain man, not carrying on this pretense that he is the victim.  But Zimmerman has thought a situation like this through in his mind a thousand times, he knows exactly what to do and say to avoid prosecution.  Zimmerman is a cold blooded murderer and the old saying - live by the sword, die by the sword will be the case for Zimmerman.  Zimmerman thought he was beyond reproach and able to judge the citizens in the community and play Vigilante, now he is going to be on the end of some of his own Vigilante Justice.  He is about to be judged and executed by some other Community Watchmen.  This is a certainty, I will lay money on the fact Zimmerman wont see 40.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #451 on: March 27, 2012, 08:50:22 AM »
You sick fuck - that fat loser is crying because he got caught in his sick little game ad is now being punished - not because he gives a fuck about the poor young man he murdered.  Like that fat fuck gives a shit, at the very least he should release a press statement offering his condolences to the family of the slain man, not carrying on this pretense that he is the victim.  But Zimmerman has thought a situation like this through in his mind a thousand times, he knows exactly what to do and say to avoid prosecution.  Zimmerman is a cold blooded murderer and the old saying - live by the sword, die by the sword will be the case for Zimmerman.  Zimmerman thought he was beyond reproach and able to judge the citizens in the community and play Vigilante, now he is going to be on the end of some of his own Vigilante Justice.  He is about to be judged and executed by some other Community Watchmen.  This is a certainty, I will lay money on the fact Zimmerman wont see 40.

Stop drinking now! 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: March 27, 2012, 08:51:52 AM »
Stop drinking now! 
It may shock you that I dont drink a drop! I hate alcohol and alcoholics! Hope this helps
V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #453 on: March 27, 2012, 08:56:04 AM »
C'mon, Vinnie. You're a lover, not a fighter.

No, I worked as a corrections officer back in the day but before I did so I trained for 6 weeks on how to properly do it.....that's just my point.   If you don't have training in law enforcement, then stay the fuck out of their business.  

Even when I was working as a security officer at American Services part time for 9 years http://www.american-services-inc.com/security.html, our job was only to observe and report.  When there was something going on, we would call the police to take care of the matter, we did not pursue or go out there to stop it.  

Zimmerman fucked up.....I think he saw a skinny kid and thought that he could play hero and capture him and underestimated him.  When he realized that he screwed up, he pulled out a gun and shot him.  

If he simply stayed his funky ass in the truck like the operator said, we would have never heard of this.  Now he has to deal with 50,000 black people out in the streets and they are not there to film a Tarzan movie but they are there to find this Zimmerman character and beat the living shit out of him
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: March 27, 2012, 08:58:48 AM »
Again with the insults. Its a weak and transparent attempt at deflection, the mark of person who can't defend himself and his ideas. Don't try to present yourself as a reasonable person simply stating his opinion who is being unfairly attacked because neither of those are true.  And for the record, I began this conversation by stating my opinion, in earnest  and without insults, and instead of having a conversation like an adult you launched into accusations of racism and resorted to name calling.    As soon as someone challenged you, you broke down, had a fit and lashed out.

I've pointed out or should I say, you've pointed out through your own writings, in plain English that you are a complete hypocrite.
You think fairness and justice only apply to the select few you deem worthy, and you know what that makes you....an elitist.  
I often wonder WTF you are actually talking about, you project unto me all sorts of crazy antics, like I have broken down and had a FIT, I am sitting quietly enjoying some music and posting on my favorite forum - I enjoy posting here - I don't feel insulted - Getbiggers aren't clever enough to insult me - I have never attacked you, just stated my opinion on your posts and opinions and the character type that would post such things.  If you choose to take others accurate observations of you as an attack, that is your choice, but it is in fact you who broke down when challenged, when I quoted your racist remark, which by the way on two occasions you never explained satisfactorily why you stated that racist remark, you then attempted to insult me, this is a common political technique, to ignore the question asked and then just follow with an attacking derogatory remark to deflect from the fact that the question asked would provoke an unsettling response in the person being asked.
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: March 27, 2012, 09:03:41 AM »
Now he has to deal with 50,000 black people out in the streets and they are not there to film a Tarzan movie

:D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: March 27, 2012, 09:03:51 AM »
Taquanda and Quintavius.

How do they come up with this shit?

Your average small business owner takes one look at those names and immediately tosses the application in the waste basket.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #457 on: March 27, 2012, 09:04:10 AM »
I like how more and more facts come out yet some getbiggers refuse to acknowledge them and stick with the simple original media version of the story. Lol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: March 27, 2012, 09:05:09 AM »
 :)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #459 on: March 27, 2012, 09:15:56 AM »
smear the dead kid... while letting the dipshit that caused this whole situation walk free?

This guy should be arrested for being so fucking stupid.  Stay in your truck and let the police do their job.  He tells the 911 operator the guy looks to be on drugs - with a bulge in his waist - then chases him into the dark? 

either he was lying to cops, or he stupid as the day is long.  He caused this whole shitstorm.

what does this have to do with smearing? it is his record. the public has a right to know his background just as they do gz's. what is it with you? lynchmob? are you black? a black panther? if the media portray this boy as an angel, we have a right to know if he reallyt was, and as time goes on, it appears he certainly has a spotted past that may or may not have led up to this incidednt and/or how he conducted himself at the time of the incidednt.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #460 on: March 27, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »
I often wonder WTF you are actually talking about, you project unto me all sorts of crazy antics, like I have broken down and had a FIT, I am sitting quietly enjoying some music and posting on my favorite forum - I enjoy posting here - I don't feel insulted - Getbiggers aren't clever enough to insult me - I have never attacked you, just stated my opinion on your posts and opinions and the character type that would post such things.  If you choose to take others accurate observations of you as an attack, that is your choice, but it is in fact you who broke down when challenged, when I quoted your racist remark, which by the way on two occasions you never explained satisfactorily why you stated that racist remark, you then attempted to insult me, this is a common political technique, to ignore the question asked and then just follow with an attacking derogatory remark to deflect from the fact that the question asked would provoke an unsettling response in the person being asked.

I explained myself clearly and concisely but you choose to ignore my statements because they didn't fit what you wanted to hear.  You really don't know what racism is if you believe my comments could in any way to interpreted as racist.   What is clear is your glaring homophobia.

You  have attacked me numerous times, calling myself and anybody who disagree with you, a bunch of closeted homos.  Your words not mine.  The unfounded accusation of racism is a simple act of deflection.  You want to win by discrediting your opponent, a classic ad hominem,  and one of the weakest forms of debating, the tactic of a person clearly incapable of defending himself or his ideas. .

I  never broke down at all and I suspect you are going to choose to believe I did because despite all the evidence to the contrary. As with your accusation of racism, it better serves your agenda to continue to falsely believe.  You are not even capable of recognizing your own glaring hypocrisy so why would you be capable of recognizing your illogical arguments.

As far as getbiggers not being clever enough, the statement itself only adds more evidence to the fact that you are a complete elitist who thinks he has all the answers and everyone else is a mindless sheep.  Your sense of self importance and self righteousness is astounding.   If we are so dumb, why bother posting here.  If you're so calm and relax don't respond.  If I and get big mean so little, don't post.  Its that simple.  You said you weren't going to but you continue to.  That doesn't sound like the behavior of a person who doesn't care.

A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: March 27, 2012, 09:25:29 AM »
For all the nutters justifying Zimmermans Actions!  we all know whats going to happen!

V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #462 on: March 27, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »
what does this have to do with smearing? it is his record. the public has a right to know his background just as they do gz's. what is it with you? lynchmob? are you black? a black panther? if the media portray this boy as an angel, we have a right to know if he reallyt was, and as time goes on, it appears he certainly has a spotted past that may or may not have led up to this incidednt and/or how he conducted himself at the time of the incidednt.

It is a smear because it has nothing to do with the case and the media isn't portraying him as some angel.  And again, this incident was all caused by Zimmerman.  All this kid was doing was buying some Skittles and an Ice Tea for his brother and wasn't breaking into any houses or cars or anything like that.  

Zimmerman has a criminal record for assault whereas Trayvon has no criminal record.  So what if he smoked weed...big deal....I don't even consider that a crime.  He had a right to beat up Zimmerman as he was chasing him for no reason.  At least he went out swinging like a real man and didn't go out like a pussy.   In this case, the "Stand Your Ground Law" applies to Trayvon....not Zimmerman
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: March 27, 2012, 09:30:31 AM »

I explained myself clearly and concisely but you choose to ignore my statements because they didn't fit what you wanted to hear.  You really don't know what racism is if you believe my comments could in any way to interpreted as racist.   What is clear is your glaring homophobia.

You  have attacked me numerous times, calling myself and anybody who disagree with you, a bunch of closeted homos.  Your words not mine.  The unfounded accusation of racism is a simple act of deflection.  You want to win by discrediting your opponent, a classic ad hominem,  and one of the weakest forms of debating, the tactic of a person clearly incapable of defending himself or his ideas. .

I  never broke down at all and I suspect you are going to choose to believe I did because despite all the evidence to the contrary. As with your accusation of racism, it better serves your agenda to continue to falsely believe.  You are not even capable of recognizing your own glaring hypocrisy so why would you be capable of recognizing your illogical arguments.

As far as getbiggers not being clever enough, the statement itself only adds more evidence to the fact that you are a complete elitist who thinks he has all the answers and everyone else is a mindless sheep.  Your sense of self importance and self righteousness is astounding.   If we are so dumb, why bother posting here.  If you're so calm and relax don't respond.  If I and get big mean so little, don't post.  Its that simple.  You said you weren't going to but you continue to.  That doesn't sound like the behavior of a person who doesn't care.

The fact you think we are in some sort of contest is odd to me.  I am not trying to win anything, it seems you have some need to prove yourself.  Once again, all I am doing is stating my opinion, I din't bother reading the rest of the post, once I realised you were trying to compete with me, who is just simply stating their opinion and not in any way trying to sway anothers, it is at this point and based on all your previous posts it is apparent that you have some emotional and control issues, once again to clarify I am just stating my opinion, not trying to beat anybody!  

Fuck theirs some weirdos at Getbig!  Bodybuilding has always attracted the unstable!
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #464 on: March 27, 2012, 09:31:36 AM »
G

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #465 on: March 27, 2012, 09:35:53 AM »
The fact you think we are in some sort of contest is odd to me.  I am not trying to win anything, it seems you have some need to prove yourself.  Once again, all I am doing is stating my opinion, I din't bother reading the rest of the post, once I realised you were trying to compete with someone who is just stating their opinion and not in any way trying to sway another, at this point, based on all your previous posts it is apparent that you have some emotional and control issues, once againto clarify I am just stating my opinion, not trying to beat anybody!  Fuck theirs some weirdos at Getbig!  Bodybuilding has always attracted the unstable!

No contest from me.   I stated my opinion which you preceded to twist into an accusation of racism because you were challenged and didn't like it.    Can't you see by calling people here weirdos and labeling me unstable you are only proving my point about your tendency to name call. 
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #466 on: March 27, 2012, 09:39:20 AM »

No contest from me.   I stated my opinion which you preceded to twist into an accusation of racism because you were challenged and didn't like it.    Can't you see by calling people here weirdos and labeling me unstable you are only proving my point about your tendency to name call. 

You can't argue with a fool bro. You have owned the living shit out Ekuhl throughout this whole thread. He pulled this same ridicolous shit in the pitbull thread.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #467 on: March 27, 2012, 09:40:42 AM »
You can't argue with a fool bro. You have owned the living shit out Ekuhl throughout this whole thread. He pulled this same ridicolous shit in the pitbull thread.

You're right, man. 
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #468 on: March 27, 2012, 09:46:21 AM »
You're right, man. 

He's impervious to logic. Just ignore him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: March 27, 2012, 09:47:32 AM »
Police: MU student severely beat, kidnapped girlfriend (wore "I am Trayvon" shirt previous evening"
Lancaster Online ^ | 3/27/2012 | BRETT HAMBRIGHT

A Millersville University student is charged with severely beating his ex-girlfriend and kidnapping her from a campus dormitory this weekend. Akeem M. Johnson, 24, punched the victim at least 10 times Saturday morning before forcing her from her room at Burrowes Hall and into his car, according to a police affidavit. The victim, also a student, told police that Johnson was mad that "she stayed out all night and (he) could not find her," a Millersville University police officer wrote in the affidavit. The victim, who isn't being identified by the Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era, sustained a split lip and broken teeth, according to the affidavit. Johnson is at Lancaster County Prison on charges of felony kidnapping, unlawful restraint, assault and reckless endangerment. Bail was set at $200,000. Johnson is a senior communications and broadcast major. He lived in Germantown, near Philadelphia, before attending school at Millersville, according to a criminal complaint. On Friday night, he stood prominently at an on-campus rally regarding the death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, holding a sign saying, "I am Trayvon Martin." Trayvon, a black 17-year-old boy, was killed last month by a neighborhood crime-watch volunteer. He was unarmed. Johnson and about 50 other MU students rallied Friday night in ceremony for the slain teen. A few hours later, police allege, Johnson went to Burrowes Hall to find his ex-girlfriend. She wasn't there, so he waited in the lobby. The affidavit outlines the alleged crimes that followed this way: The victim, who lives on the third floor, arrived and walked to an elevator. Johnson was "agitated," and he confronted the woman there. They both got into the elevator, and Johnson started beating the woman's head. The elevator stopped on the third floor, but Johnson kept the woman in the elevator car, and they went back to the first floor. "Once in the lobby, Johnson was manhandling (the victim), grabbing her around the waist and pulling and pushing her around," the officer wrote in the affidavit. Johnson then forced the woman out a side door and into his car and drove back to his residence on Pickwick Place, near campus. Neighbors saw Johnson "dragging" the woman across a yard. One neighbor intervened, and the woman fled. She reached the police station and reported the crimes. Johnson was arrested later in the day and was arraigned Sunday morning by District Judge Nancy Hamill. Johnson was a a running back on MU's football team in 2006 and 2009 and was one of the team's leading rushers during those seasons. He attended Germantown High School, where he set school rushing records for yards in a game and yards in a season.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: March 27, 2012, 09:48:16 AM »

Where's the owning? ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #471 on: March 27, 2012, 09:48:27 AM »
Zimmerman is going to get away with this whole thing. The latest I read Zimmerman was actually trying to get back to his car after the 911 operator told him to. Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. He was kicking his ass and Zimmerman pulled out his gun and shot Trayvon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: March 27, 2012, 09:49:06 AM »
Mexijew DEMOCRAT! 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #473 on: March 27, 2012, 09:49:34 AM »