Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 215115 times)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Spike Lee tweets wrong address of Zimmerman
« Reply #825 on: March 28, 2012, 01:48:34 PM »
Yes, so he's tweeting(oh brother  ::) ) this white man's address because he wants ppl to go and harm him, or what? Typical negro gang mentality of "you done fucks wit one of us, you don fucks wit all of us"... The blacks are good at killing each other off anyway... Nice of them to help do their part an control the population.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #826 on: March 28, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »
Early Garofalo was adorable.

Now, not so much.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: George Zimmeran should be left alone. Trayvon started the Violence.
« Reply #827 on: March 28, 2012, 01:50:03 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #828 on: March 28, 2012, 01:52:46 PM »
George Zimmerman was on a "The Most Dangerous Game" hunt

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #829 on: March 28, 2012, 01:53:46 PM »
Illeana douglas is fucking hot

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #830 on: March 28, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »
 Maybe Spike wants some homeboys to do a drive-by and shoot that shit up?
O

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #831 on: March 28, 2012, 01:58:39 PM »
Illeana douglas is fucking hot

I won't say she's hot, but she has shown signs of sexiness.

I'm a big fan of Cybil Shepard though.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #832 on: March 28, 2012, 01:59:41 PM »
lol!   i ignored this story for the frst week or two.  only when i realized it was shitty police work, and that this ambitious rent a cop was going to fck up carry rights in FL, that I took notice.

justified shooting, i'm fine with that.  This dickhead creating all the scenarios, padding the 911 call with "he's on drugs" and "waistband bulging, now he's reaching for it... now he has something in his hand".... it's taxtbook cover-your-ass talk for "I'm about to shoot a guy and I want it to be legal".

I dont like that part of it.  Dude made a situation so bad that it escalated to shooting.  Police were minutes away, they would have caught the kid.  No, dickhead had to chase unknown person "on drugs with something in his hand form waistband" into darkness for a confrontation.  WTF.

240 is ugly and gets only ugly chix and can't afforad anything but a green geo metro

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Question about Hoodies
« Reply #833 on: March 28, 2012, 02:06:59 PM »
Can someone enlighten me a little on Hoodies?

From my understanding, a boy was shot/profiled because he looked like a thug in a hoodie. Apparently, the hoodie was why he was profiled.

Now, currently, people are wearing hoodies to protest and bring awareness. Why in the world would someone want to wear something that "supposedly" caused someone to be profiled and shot? Wearing a hoodie could possibly bring suspicions upon yourself, and possibly death, right?

This reminds of the "N" word a bit....taking something that is extremely disrespectful and call/refer to your friends and family using the "N" word.

Does wearing a hoodie like many IFBB pros build more muscle?

nah the kid would not answer questions of watchman in civil mannr for 2min adn go his way, attacked watchman and got plugged

hoodie has 0 to do with it

profiling and discrimination are fine, if you are not bad then no problem be checked

like airline

if most people who blow em up are arab then u get search if u look liek that

heres a tip

shave

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #834 on: March 28, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/paper-spike-lee-tweeted-incorrect-george-zimmerman-address-possibly-putting-sanford-woman-in-danger/

Good job you dumb ass n***** .
I hope the owner of that house sues him for every penny he has to his name.
Racist Cu.nt!
i remember last year the tiny twit jumping all over the place when he thought the knicks beat the celtics, too bad the supposed winning shot was 2 seconds after the clock expired.
F

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: March 28, 2012, 02:15:42 PM »
Did you see the sign in my yard that said "dead guy storage"?  You know why you didn't see that sign? Cause it ain't fucking there, cause storing dead guys ain't my fucking problem!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #836 on: March 28, 2012, 02:16:29 PM »
I should send TA a bill.   ;D

Well played.

Damn good posts coltrane, I learned a lot from reading what you posted.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: March 28, 2012, 02:23:34 PM »
I guess the corollary are the people who take what actors say, in these instances, as serious sources of information.  :-X

I know...I hope the elderly couple will be OK.
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #838 on: March 28, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »

They should sue his ass for putting their lives in danger from the rabid dogs he is riling up. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #839 on: March 28, 2012, 02:26:43 PM »
Nice out-of context quote. You should frame news for Fox.    ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: March 28, 2012, 02:38:09 PM »
Nice out-of context quote. You should frame news for Fox.    ;D

???

Please explain?
R

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #841 on: March 28, 2012, 02:40:56 PM »
I still don`t see where Zimmerman should be charged with anything.  He should be allowed to use his weapon if he is getting attacked.  His Freedom of Speech should also be protected.  You should be able to say whatever you want to whomever you want and not expect violence and if violence does occur, defending yourself should be a viable option.

I don`t see why the blacks are running with this case at all.  Its pretty pathetic at this point.

Adam, many black activists will "run" with anything, no matter how retarded.  Remember the man who used the word "niggardly" in the workplace? 

That's what kills those activists' credibility with me.  Any time they even vaguely suspect some kind of prejudice is afoot, they jump into the situation on the assumption that the offending ethnicity (usually WASP whites, but sometimes Koreans and Jews) MUST be guilty because they're white, Korean store owners in L.A. during the Rodney King riots, etc., etc.

Ironic, isn't it?  That's the very definition of racism; i.e., support someone just because you share their skin color.  But no one apart from the most villified DARE say Sharpton, that crab-eyed moron Jesse Jackson and their ilk are "racist."  They have free reign to cry racism without any kind of accountability  ::)

Same said for black folks voting for Obama just because he is, well, HALF-black but most identifies with his African heritage.  How is that any LESS racist than me voting for Romney (or whoever) simply because I don't want a "mulatto" to serve a second term?  (Note to the dummies:  I don't give a shit about Obama's ethnicity.  I actually think he's a very smart man.  I also think he was woefully inexperienced to serve as CIC and, while he did inherit problems from George Bush II, he can no longer blame ole' George for the laughably shitty state in which we find the U.S. economy today.)

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: March 28, 2012, 02:58:26 PM »
You don`t have a right to physically attack someone for no reason.  Furthermore, if Travyon felt threatened, he could have called the police instead of deciding to hit Zimmerman in the nose, jump on top of him and pound his head in the curb.  The idiot deserved the bullet.

First, you say there was no reason. We don't know that at this point. Do you realistically think if someone is confronting you that you have time to call the police and stand by while they arrive? While I am not advocating Travyon was without culpability, Zimmerman carries some with him as well.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #844 on: March 28, 2012, 03:00:06 PM »
This is what you get when you elect a slacker chimp into the white house.  Look at these two idiots.  Holding a pair of shoes like it was a bar of gold.

The US might not ever recover from letting that ape get elected. 

Everything you ever wanted to know about black culture is on display in this pic.  The secret servce guy is so embarassed.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: March 28, 2012, 03:02:35 PM »

Bullshit!   What the fuck kind of cop are you?  Don't they teach basic crim law any more? 

Can you expound on your vague statement? Of course they teach basic criminal law. Who initiated the confrontation? Who was the primary aggressor in this circumstance? Again, I'm not saying the deceased should have assaulted the shooter, but as you know, since you are a lawyer, the totality of the circumstances are reviewed and if the shooter's actions put the events into motion, there is some responsibility there.   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #846 on: March 28, 2012, 03:04:02 PM »
Who are you to be calling anybody a weirdo you fat bloated backwoods trash. My father is british,
my mother is Scandinavian/Irish. What makes you think you're life has more value than 17 year old black kids?

Because he is Johnny Falcon, a white legend.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #847 on: March 28, 2012, 03:05:14 PM »
Early Garofalo was adorable.

Now, not so much.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #848 on: March 28, 2012, 03:07:50 PM »
Spike Lee needs a spike in his fucking head.  This negro made one film and is still milking his celebrity for all it's worth.  Why not post the thouands of addresses of negros that killed innocent people every year?

"Spike Lee needs a spike in his fucking head.  This negro made one film and is still milking his celebrity for all it's worth."...Yep

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #849 on: March 28, 2012, 03:10:03 PM »
1. All the witnesses ARE consistent with Zimmerman.  You are misinformed.

2. You certainly can say anything you want to a stranger on the street.  The First Amendment gives you this right. Like the Nazi March in Skokie, Illinois- People have the right to free speech and it should always be protected, no matter if you agree with it or not.

Zimmerman admitted on the phone with the dispatcher that he was chasing him....it basically throws out that argument.   Trayvon had a right to defend himself under the "Stand your Ground" Law....not Zimmerman. 

Unfortunately, we'll never know Trayvon's side of the story but Zimmerman caused this whole situation with his actions.  You can't be upset at bees stinging if you throw a rock at a hornet's nest.
A