Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 214213 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: All you Zimmerman self defense idiots...
« Reply #950 on: March 28, 2012, 06:28:55 PM »
This is a very dumb thing to say.  Ive enjoyed your previous posts on different subjects.  But, this is not a smart theory.  All f the people that can effect this case are in on a coverup for what reason?  They dont like blacks?  Zims fsmily connection??? What the hell does that even mean? So, he has family that works for thjudicial system. So, as a favor, multile cops would commit the crime of obstruction of justice and coverup of a murder because they want to do. Fvor for someones judge family mber? Or because they dont like blqcks?  This is dumb. There is no motive for anyone of the police to cover anything up. If a guy murdered someone, the police have no incentive to risk their own fredom and livelihood to protect a murderer.  What is the motive?  Just cause the kid was black?  This is beyond stupid.  For your sake, do some more thinking. And stop drinking kool aid
There is always a motive if your family is in the right places.  Just take a look at the son of The Sanford county Sheriff.  It's bullshit, but it's life.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #951 on: March 28, 2012, 06:30:44 PM »
Yelling at kids is serious business

ICE "MuthaFuck'n" MIKE approves

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #952 on: March 28, 2012, 06:31:26 PM »
A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

a

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Question about Hoodies
« Reply #953 on: March 28, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »
I sometimes wear hoodies in the winter time and have never had a problem.

These brown people are just trying to make an issue out of nothing.

Fuck em. They better learn to be humble us white males are getting sick and tired of their yapping and complaining like bitches. We know they are fags in jail but now they have to complain like bitches in public also?? Stop being women black men.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: The police are covering up for zimmerman.
« Reply #954 on: March 28, 2012, 06:32:14 PM »
A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #955 on: March 28, 2012, 06:32:34 PM »

ICE "MuthaFuck'n" MIKE approves
Shouldn't you be kicking a sugar cane to prove your dominance in Muay Thai?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Zimmerman/Police Exposed (Video)
« Reply #956 on: March 28, 2012, 06:32:55 PM »
Zimmerman was reportedly covered in blood, had a broken nose, and his clothes were filthy with mud, grass stains, and blood.

Hmmm....

Video of him entering the police station:

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: George Zimmeran should be left alone. Trayvon started the Violence.
« Reply #957 on: March 28, 2012, 06:33:36 PM »

a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #958 on: March 28, 2012, 06:34:10 PM »
As long as the human brain is involved, mistakes will be made.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: Zimmerman/Police Exposed (Video)
« Reply #959 on: March 28, 2012, 06:34:13 PM »
LOL, even his shirt is tucked in really nice and proper.  That man was obviously just beaten within an inch of his life....

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #960 on: March 28, 2012, 06:34:47 PM »
Your mommy loves me just fine.  I havent met your father and i have a sneaky feeling you havent met him either.  Did he leave you as a young child for a stay in a state facility.  Or maybe just better things to do on nthe street corner.  No need to lie in yr ansWer.  I know you hurt.   Mqybe you should stop offering to arrange a huge for other guys and you will not seek approval from your absentee daddy.

I own you.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #961 on: March 28, 2012, 06:34:56 PM »

a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #962 on: March 28, 2012, 06:35:23 PM »
Cops that cover up murder are committing a serious crime.  Nobody would take that risk. Nobody would put there family in that kind of risk.  Risk jail to facilitate a coverup. Not happening.  
You'd be surprised...they'd do it if they could get away with it...or if they have gotten away with cleaning up messes before. Afterall, it's just a dead black boy. Thousands of them die each yr, and nobody gives a fuck. Hey, he had a hoodie, well you know those types. ::)

people in power and authority will do some strange shit, many times just because they can.
Until more info leaks out, this ain't looking too good. LE already have a tarnished image, if this is true, winning back the confidence of the community that they sworn to protect will be hard.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman/Police Exposed (Video)
« Reply #963 on: March 28, 2012, 06:35:31 PM »
All the way coverup! 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #964 on: March 28, 2012, 06:37:05 PM »
Oh my god. There it is. The evidence that will crack the case wide open. If only all of the police didnt want to help this white guy get away with this murder. If only they werent covering this up.   ::) cmon,buddy. You are smarter than this

I'm simply saying everything zimmerpig says is a lie.   I didn't imply the police are in on the lie.
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: March 28, 2012, 06:37:59 PM »
Cops that cover up murder are committing a serious crime.  Nobody would take that risk. Nobody would put there family in that kind of risk.  Risk jail to facilitate a coverup. Not happening.  
What are you talking about? The regular cops don't give a shit.  It will fall squarely on the chief of police, and the head prosecutor.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #966 on: March 28, 2012, 06:39:14 PM »
Shouldn't you be kicking a sugar cane Bamboo Tree to prove your dominance in Muay Thai?

Fixed!

Thanks for caring.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #967 on: March 28, 2012, 06:40:32 PM »
As a normal human being, I would consider approaching a stranger in the hope that I can make a citizens arrest a violent act - it's confrontational, provocative and potentially deadly - who would truly behave like that! Honestly, the personalty type they have painted of Zimmerman is one of a complete delusional arsehole - it shows a deeply suspicious and disturbed psyche - anyone who thinks one man has the right to approach another man and project some form of criminality onto him while the eventual victim was just minding his business is a deeply sick and disturbed individual.  Now if someone makes a lifestyle out of this, well this man must be considered a non functioning adult - I can't believe anyone didn't say anything to Zimmerman - were I come from acting like that would be mocked and ridiculed, nobody would play narc for more than a day before hiding in shame - I don't know anybody who likes do gooders!

I can never understand how the individual who started the confrontation could claim self defense - the Legal System truly is an ASS!

You my friend are a fool.  I don't know where you're from, but it must be a place full of ignorant pussies.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #968 on: March 28, 2012, 06:40:57 PM »
Hahahahahaha totally.  Man, you really got me.  That mommy and daddy comment was pure gold.  And now the premature calling of owned. Lol. Whats next? Asking me to post a pic or im a coward? Lol.  

I'm not your friend.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #969 on: March 28, 2012, 06:41:10 PM »
I just think the cops are/were incompetent.   No conspiracy theory here.
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: March 28, 2012, 06:42:13 PM »
You my friend are a fool.  I don't know where you're from, but it must be a place full of ignorant pussies.
Australia.  Home to Nutella, and Lee Priest.............and pitbulls.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #971 on: March 28, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
I just think the cops are/were incompetent.   No conspiracy theory here.

I agree.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: March 28, 2012, 06:43:27 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #973 on: March 28, 2012, 06:43:28 PM »
Cleaning blood off a person is clearly a 12 hour operation and cant be done in 5 minutes with a wet tissue.

You can wipe off bruises and cut too?  Everything zimmerpig said was a lie. It's no big deal. zimmerpig needs to be tried for murder. Let the jury look at the blood/bruises/cuts of lack thereof.
a

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #974 on: March 28, 2012, 06:43:45 PM »
Maybe sensu beans are real? ???