Author Topic: Are these bodybuilders natural or not?  (Read 26139 times)

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
Re: GH15, this guy is natural?
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2012, 04:58:25 AM »
close but not,, this is someone who done halodrola and fat burners and ....did a cycle that he thoguhjt was fake ...all that storys you know ,, but no not true natural

he is dry ...if he truly does hormones like the addicts among us...he can blow to make damage

the reason he does hormones is very simple

the way the water sit on body,, take look in traps ,, forarms ,, and delts...he is not a mega doses of testosterona ...since you would never see thoe veins in delts on bloof balls in local gymasium ...but he is conditioned fella that bodybuild matter to and work with good quality products that are pure anabolics/androgenics with minal sides

gh15 approved
damn liar.

Here we call the thiago priest. :D
BB life style.

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2012, 05:04:54 AM »
what about his height?

For midget its easily achievable for 6'4 not.

He is 5'6 and 167lb
BB life style.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2012, 05:09:47 AM »
He is 5'6 and 167lb

listen carefully bro, that guy is 5'6 midget, its easy for him to have this mass.
Withh fast metabolism low bodyfat.

This guy CAN and probably really is NATURAL.

Never underestimate midggets in terms of gaining muscle.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2012, 05:23:56 AM »
listen carefully bro, that guy is 5'6 midget, its easy for him to have this mass.
Withh fast metabolism low bodyfat.

This guy CAN and probably really is NATURAL.

Never underestimate midggets in terms of gaining muscle.

::)

Look at his condition, his skin, not natural can't believe people believe this BS

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2012, 05:42:43 AM »
this guy is a joke lol

natural lol, his name should be now Thiago Priest.

he is 6% conditioned, veins all over, full abs, thick back

look at this

Great liar, thats what he is.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2012, 05:47:26 AM »
Hahahaha look at all that acne on his back ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2012, 05:57:39 AM »

LOL

As natural as US college football teams  :-X

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2012, 06:37:12 AM »
hahaha about as natural as frankensteins wife on IVF

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2012, 10:35:55 AM »
Hahahaha look at all that acne on his back ::)

ACNE ON THE BACK DOSEN'T ALWAYS MEAN ROID USE.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Are these bodybuilders natural or not?
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2012, 05:49:29 PM »
yes after knowing his status of height and weight ,, he been to eveyrthing beside insulina

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2012, 05:54:58 PM »
As natural as rimming your grandmother.
O

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2012, 06:45:15 PM »
ACNE ON THE BACK DOSEN'T ALWAYS MEAN ROID USE.
It looks like it does on that guy.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: Is this fella natty?
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »
tell me oen thing i said above that is not the truth ....

i have used during my career 500 mg anadrola more than once,, i didnt recomedn it i recomended less..but i have used it before

i did inject with same neelde over 100 times yes over 100 times infact right now this moment im using a neelde probably the 40 time atleast same exact one ..washed ofcourse with alcohol and very clean

inregard to pyramid...no human could do it too complicated...it was guided by aliens and even if not agree it is very much possibility and everyone is open to it even among humans with very hard core science basis they also start to open to possibility of that ...you havent heard of it since you are  A CONVICT of a serious SERIOUS crime ,,you belong betwen prison walls..not much is learned there ...chekc out your chanel in americana msnbc on saturday locked up! this is you! you are a fucking CRIMINAL

then you got the mike oahren ...one of the most pussy fellas i have seen and TRAINED around when he train legs ,, we both trained same gymnasium ,, he coudnt even cary my water bottle ,, he wasnt a profesional because HE COULDNT BE ONE,, and i never said he coudnt do 315...i said you wont see him doing 4 plates each side of bar for good reps ,, he doenst need it and wont do it was alwys pussy when it came to legs ,, unles he changed since i trained there but fellas like this dont change ,,rememebr he claim nautural,,.

you need one look in the mirror tom to understand THE PROBLEM OF THE CULT ARE WANNA BE CONVICTED FELLONS LIKE YOU ,, and you wil see what happens to them soon enough ,, soon enough bud bud

gh15 approved

gh15 i read somewhere that needles are coated with something to insure smoother injection and that alcohol washes it off can you comment on this?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2012, 05:45:56 PM »
gh15 i read somewhere that needles are coated with something to insure smoother injection and that alcohol washes it off can you comment on this?
He dosen't care his ass is numb for all the injections. I quess after all the years u get use to it.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2012, 07:11:21 PM »

lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2012, 07:12:39 PM »

when you are a profesional or top amatuer,, when you are bodybuild who done this thing for many years...your ass is imuned to needle toughness especialy if you know how to poke since you become a profesional injector...

many here have no clue to what im talking about ,,,the real bodybuikllders will tell you that im right,,

the problem is that the 10% gimick....is overwhelming the 90% serious bodbuilders...mainly its because the rela bodybuilders dont care to answer they have no time they need to build their bodys...

generaly speaking you can inject with same needle as long as clean close to 100 times if not more ,, im using same neelde right now i change between 3 needles...one used over 40 times already the others good 20-30 times each at the least!

used the sme 3 needles i think for 8 months straight now
gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2012, 07:21:49 PM »
He dosen't care his ass is numb for all the injections. I quess after all the years u get use to it.

THERE YOU GO!

bravo

someone who gets it!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2012, 08:14:53 PM »

used the sme 3 needles i think for 8 months straight now
gh15 approved

you have got to be kidding me  ??? ??? ??? :-X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2012, 09:05:25 PM »

- Discuss

Don't know how natural he is, but I'd like to swallow a pint of his yogurt.

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2012, 09:59:44 PM »
I knew a guy once who wouldn't even use the same needle after it had drawn up said solution from a multi-dose vial.  He said the rubber stopper "dulled the needle".  So he would draw up with one needle, throw it away, then switch out a new needle for the actual injection.

I've never had a problem with injection's.  Sure, I was nervous my first time, but after that, smooth sailing.  As sick as this may sound, I'll say it anyway, sometimes when I'm siting around the house at night, I'll get the urge to inject because I'm so used to it.  It's like my body is calling for it or something, lol.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2012, 10:05:05 PM »
you have got to be kidding me  ??? ??? ??? :-X

no very VERY serious,,

3 needle i had 4 but 1 i threw away since rubber went bad...3 needle ,, same ones used for last 8 months NONE STOP ,, ofcourse clean after use and before use with alcohol ,, worksperfect then again im a very very expericned profesional fella that know the dots on his body to the t to know where to inject inorder not to have tren caugh or not to hit a scar tissue,, im so good that i know where the exact scar tittues are located and their sizes ...its all in how experience you are,, also im very good injector ,, many just poke fast i poke SLOOOOW i know how to angle it right if need to be done ,, i know how to use old needle and make it feel pretty new,, it is from 1000s upon 1000s of injects during the years,, im also a very experienced injector to know what region of the body are best to inject and most forgiving,,

it takes life time of bodybuild and lots and lots of hands on 24 7 bodybuild,, when you do nothing else beside! bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2012, 10:09:33 PM »
I knew a guy once who wouldn't even use the same needle after it had drawn up said solution from a multi-dose vial.  He said the rubber stopper "dulled the needle".  So he would draw up with one needle, throw it away, then switch out a new needle for the actual injection.

I've never had a problem with injection's.  Sure, I was nervous my first time, but after that, smooth sailing.  As sick as this may sound, I'll say it anyway, sometimes when I'm siting around the house at night, I'll get the urge to inject because I'm so used to it.  It's like my body is calling for it or something, lol.

all the rubber ,,litle particles ,, wont go through the neelde ,, EVER,, but still when rubber become bad...and may detouc from syrnge during pulling the plunger with oil inside syrnge...then you need to change the syrnge and the needle ...this is good time to do it ,,

generaly speaking i recomend new needles and syrnges period...but there is bodybuild and then THERE IS bodybuilder,, long time very experienced hands on bodybuilders are super duper profesionals in injections we are so good that we can inject anything through that needle,, we know how to apply the right force ,, and we know how slow of fast to push the plunger depend on type of hormones used ,, and we know what hormones is less forgiving for mistakes,, and we know what it feels like when bad sides comes before it comes... we feel it within a mili second and prepared or pull out the inject and avoid it ,, to be hands on bodybuild also involve lots of trial and errors from along the years,, bodybuild is chemical war...thebest bodybuilders are also the best injectors that pull through with minimal mistakes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2012, 10:58:13 PM »
great natural backne lol

filthy liar!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2012, 11:24:57 PM »

- Discuss

filth liar!!!

these liars disgust me.

look closely @ 37 to 39 second mark of the video- there are scars on both nipples  - the upper line of the top half circle of each nipple where he has had gyno surgery.
its very subtle but u can see it- a good plastic surgeon removed this steroid user's gyno

filth liar!

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2012, 01:32:00 AM »
the real question is

why would anyone in that kind of industry who makes a living off of how good their body looks, be natural?

fucking idiots up in here.

this guy isn't a filth, he's being smart by being real about how he eats and trains and such, he just chooses to leave out the whole part about his supplementation plan. Why the fuck would he draw negative illegal attention to himself?

the part about him saying the whole thing about 10 packs and how people are born with a 4, 6, 8 pack is true too.

i also find it funny how he looks in the mirror like he wants to fuck himself in the ass.