Author Topic: Insane Arnold pic: Baddest Motherf**ker of All-Time!  (Read 38496 times)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
Re: Insane Arnold pic: Baddest Motherf**ker of All-Time!
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2012, 08:20:25 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2012, 08:24:57 PM »
Cormier was so structurely perfect. If he didn't pop so much x he could have been a world beater

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2012, 08:43:28 PM »
I don't understand the point of posing a bunch of non Arnold comparison photos in this thread.  As much muscle as those guys are carrying they stilll look like shit.  They are short and overdeveloped.  When they suck in their bloated GH guts they can look good for a moment.  It doesn't change the fact that their stomachs and their beefed up legs look absurd.

For every good picture of a modern bodybuilder I can show you one of these......

Or worse if I have to
Come at me Bro!

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2012, 09:16:46 AM »
 ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2012, 09:27:07 AM »
Nubret beats him, imo. Never really liked Arnolds physique for some reason.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2012, 09:29:23 AM »

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2012, 09:45:55 AM »
there's still some contemporary bbers like david hoffmann that have good size and a narrow waist

i can't help but think you can get pretty big with proper use of gh/slin while avoiding the gut to some degree

seems to me like IFBB pros lately just eat whatever the fuck they want and use any and every drug they can get with no logical thought process involved

another thing that i personally feel ruined bodybuilding is all the tanning shit going on, they look like bloated red pieces of meat. back in arnold's day you'd just hit the beach when you needed to tan

very true

every sane official would rather ban unnatural color than creating silly categories if he or she wants to make the cult more attractive

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2012, 09:48:45 AM »

:)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2012, 09:53:22 AM »
;)

arnold is so much better in every aspect except thighs-development and conditioning (would so easy to achive for arnold with todays pharma gh)

arnolds 40 fucking years old version of his arms would have been the best on this years arnold classics

it s crazy

and don t talk about best pecs ever

he naild it with a 40 yr old version too

today he would look as mindblowing as a 2003 ronnie with dorians calves and shawn ray s abs presented in the unbeatable arnold style that could make him win the Mr O in Steve Namat s body  ;D

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2012, 09:56:56 AM »

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2012, 11:10:18 AM »

this pic shows exactly what i mean....
both chris and dennis are wider the ronnie... i am not talking musclemass i am talking structure....
just look at the clavicles... only a blind person would not see the difference....
Be Happy,
Optimus

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2012, 01:50:32 PM »
correct, he has the narrow/pinched shoulder structure. Needed huge delts to make up for it.
this pic shows exactly what i mean....
both chris and dennis are wider the ronnie... i am not talking musclemass i am talking structure....
just look at the clavicles... only a blind person would not see the difference....

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2012, 02:05:15 PM »
chris may be just a bit wider, but only in that pose where he sticks his shoulders out, ronnie is still above average when it comes to width of shoulders and his waist is of course small

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2012, 02:31:18 PM »
Another favorite.  Guaranteed un-photoshopped and un-morphed.  Recognize bitches!

Someone had to Photoshop the font on the top of the pic, and unless you took it yourself, you can guarantee nothing....

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2012, 02:46:37 PM »

That's just one pic. I could post pics all day of Nubret killing him. So, I will rephrase it by saying (in general) Nubret has a better physique or if both were at top form Nubret would win if it wasn't about publicity/popularity, etc.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2012, 03:22:12 PM »
That's just one pic. I could post pics all day of Nubret killing him. So, I will rephrase it by saying (in general) Nubret has a better physique or if both were at top form Nubret would win if it wasn't about publicity/popularity, etc.
nubret looks great with his arms next to his torso since his arms are not that good

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »

his abs look weird in that pose. Of course Arnold kills him.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2012, 07:21:34 PM »
truth....I also agree, his chest is unmatched....the best of all time, perfect from top to bottom, wide, thick and full....the best chest of any bodybuilder past or present. 
I agree his chest to waist ratio is just insane.

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2012, 08:38:05 PM »

4:47.... ;)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2012, 10:10:04 PM »
Ever seen this one ARNIE1947?

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2012, 10:43:40 PM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2012, 11:07:17 PM »
My favorite of him. Massive in the off season.

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2012, 11:31:58 PM »

Someone had to Photoshop the font on the top of the pic, and unless you took it yourself, you can guarantee nothing....

This is my scan of a George Butler photo that I personally cut from a 1990's Flex magazine.  I have seen up-close an original Butler print of this photo.  I flat out guarantee that this photo is un-shopped. 
Come at me Bro!

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2012, 11:42:06 PM »

Tyronne says you on crack
Come at me Bro!

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2012, 12:21:15 AM »
you are rambling bro...
ronnie does NOT have wide clavicles.... he was known for his ridiculous mass... and good frame.. not for width....
go look at Dennis James, Dennis Wolf... Chris Cormier THAT is what wide clavicles look like.. completely different look...
and arnold more weak points then flex??? please... flex looked good up until he started oiling up.... and he had the width of a fitness contestant.... flex had no calves... no width, very average back... and quite frankly got lost when competing with the big boys... he was a small dude ... period...
arnold had NO real weak points... period.... legs were good for when he competed... had symmetry, proportions.. mass... calves... all there....
and about being a better Gunther... who was the only one to beat ronnie during his reign???? yeah Gunther.... and he is top 5 olympia.... so a better version of Gunter would do what???? yep... WIN!

Arnold = the GOAT!!!! period!!

Good post, however Cormier does not have wide capped delts like DJ or Wolf. I've seen him up close in person and although fuckin huge, his shoulders weren't particularly wide structure wise.

Like Ronnie he had great chest and back mass which allowed him to look wide when posing.