Author Topic: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.  (Read 70973 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.
« Reply #175 on: March 29, 2012, 09:07:58 AM »
The Greatest Cycle Ever should have been an old Whitney Houston song.  lol.

What type of changes have you seen?  Did you also change your training and diet with this cycle?

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: March 29, 2012, 09:29:46 AM »
keep on doing what your doing smoofcat fuck the haters, i just wish i had the money to run what you are runnning lol

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2012, 10:13:44 AM »
The Greatest Cycle Ever should have been an old Whitney Houston song.  lol.

What type of changes have you seen?  Did you also change your training and diet with this cycle?

i have been training very heavy. i am back on my old blood and guts training regime where i really push myself. i feel very safe with the npp in my system, so i am back to 5+ plates on each side of the military hammer for reps, or 160s for my working set for seated dumbbell presses. that is jus ta shoulder day example.

furthermore i have been focusing a lot on the ancillary exercises, like high incline dumbbell flies for chest, and doing them slower than ever, and at a heavier weight than i ever have. my chest is seeing some serious growth in the past 2 months from going all out on incline dumbbell presses and then doing roughly 6 sets of incline flies, at 2 different angles. i also rely heavily on the hammer flat for chest development and i load it up. i no longer flat bench and rarely incline bench with barbell any longer. i have realized that flat hammer and incline dumbbell is the way pros truly train chest. it is not the best work out for your ego, but it actually hits the muscle.

i really don't have too much time now, since i am at work, to discuss my training in depth. but my mind set is load up on PWO anabolics and a bit of caffeine and then if you are not including at least one set per body part where you TRULY can not get more than 6 reps out with good form, then you are not respecting your body as you should. i think us in the sport too often rely on light weights, and "time under stress". while obviously one could grow on a normal diet and an exercise routine of strictly aerobics if they are on good AAS, i am a firm believer that you should go heavy every single day for one set.

i am however NOT a believer in olympic lifts in our sport. i think the only 2 that have a real place are :

1. squats

2. to a much lesser degree, deadlifts. because ask around. really try to ask around. find out which pros actually deadlift if it is not for a video. really do some research. nobody deadlifts. i do about 2 times a month, and i go heavy. But i truly notice a thickening in my midsection from deadlifts that is simply not aesthetic, and there are better ways to isolate your lower back without risking injury. but when i deadlift, i work my way up to 695.

flat bench has NO place in our sport. ask around! no pro flat benches! they use hammers. period. flat bench for close grip, yes. triceps, yes. chest? no.

video? yes. load the plates up. make that video. but alone it is incline and hammer, incline and hammer, flies of all sorts. no flat bench.

i can go on and on about arms because i do some really specific things for biceps/triceps and i am a firm believer that over training your BICEPS specifically is one of the worst ideas in our sport. there is a specific way to get 20 inch arms, or close to it, with no fucking synthol or insulin. and it is exactly what you do NOT think. let me put it this way. dorian never trained w heavier than 35 lb dumbbells to grow his arms... what should we use?

more later. i have work. i have a girlfriend/fiancee who truly may have left me. i have a contest in the next couple days. my life is sort of falling apart right now to be honest, and it sucks because i am doing everything to be a man and support a family. but somehow my girlfriend and her family view my bodybuilding hobby as equating to mean i am an unfit father and unfit husband.

absurdity. but regardless, my life is in shambles this week for sure.

and the diuretic and upped dose of t3 and the diet is all starting to kill me, and i wish my life was just normal and my fiancee would come back to me. staying faithful to this pre contest regime is very hard to me with all that is going on in my life and many times in the last few days i have been tempted to say fuck it and go the easy way and quit it all. but some of the vicodin that every god damned bodybuilder i know takes every day and i don't. have a drink. but i know if i do any of that shit the world comes crumbling down.

this is just a warning to all that pre contest mindset can be a little funny... a lot of bodybuilders get fucked up right now. i may not be not he site for a few days, because i have some serious personal issues to work out and i am meeting not only my fiancee who is carrying my kid but her parents this evening. so i don't know what my next chapter is. but i'll be back soon.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2012, 10:19:54 AM »
keep on doing what your doing smoofcat fuck the haters, i just wish i had the money to run what you are runnning lol
work man. i graduated from a top 10 university and then got my masters and then started my phd. getting a job paying 75k wasn't even that difficult at all. and this is my first real JOB. i used to teach a bit, but that was before my life changed and i realized i was going to be a father.

i dropped the phd, or deferred rather. and i actually found a great job in my field within 2 weeks of looking, was actually working within 3 weeks of my first application.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2012, 10:52:33 AM »
Why take dieuretics just because.  Unless you are showing your body on stage, in a photo shoot or even planning a week in hawaii, why take them at all?  That shit is poisin to your body and will cause more harm than any of those steroids.

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: March 29, 2012, 10:55:08 AM »
sometimes help with the blood pressure as well , but im sure small doses of diuertics are fine keep minerals balanced, stay hydrated etc.?

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »
because smoof is a bullshitter. arms like heath and body like nubret  ;D 230lbs at 5% bodyfat  ;D  and he wont post a single picture  ;D not to mention insulting me when i have one of the best physiques on the board, rarely ever see anyone in person who comes close to my musculature and i know a ton of juicers !   everybody else seems to be kissing his ass, and for what ? telling us that if we take a gram of each of the most powerful steroids all at once and in conjunction with 30ius of GH that we are going to grow ? THANKS FOR THE INFO GENIUS !!!! lol @ smoof..   he can GTFO for all i care..  talking bout hes working on a phd while making dumbass comments about how "TOP CHEFS" are making "special recipes" and that his sustanon "works like magic" ..    phd in bro science .. MAYBE..

Your the most hairy on the board, thats all :)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: March 29, 2012, 11:57:12 AM »
Why take dieuretics just because.  Unless you are showing your body on stage, in a photo shoot or even planning a week in hawaii, why take them at all?  That shit is poisin to your body and will cause more harm than any of those steroids.

I am 99 percent competing in 2 days...

Just cut the gh 4 days before (talked to various personal friends who all said for my personal body type I only need to drop gh 1 week before show. Im way too lean and long limbed to get away w gh15 3 week protocol).

And I am basically only on tren ace primo anadrol now and I blasted the tne for fullness.

The only issue is my personal life is so fucjed up right now. I thought
My fiancée was bluffing when she left me, and now we have a meeting WITH HER FATHER tonight.

And i don't scare easily but I am not feeling good about this situation and 9 pm couldn't b farther away ...

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: March 29, 2012, 12:01:15 PM »
Damn,good luck getting your life in order,that's more important than anything.And good luck with your show,hope you are gonna show  a couple of pics from it  :D
GETBIG!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #184 on: March 29, 2012, 12:02:14 PM »

Just cut the gh 4 days before (talked to various personal friends who all said for my personal body type I only need to drop gh 1 week before show. Im way too lean and long limbed to get away w gh15 3 week protocol).

And I am basically only on tren ace primo anadrol now and I blasted the tne for fullness.

My fiancée was bluffing when she left me, and now we have a meeting WITH HER FATHER tonight.

And i don't scare easily but I am not feeling good about this situation and 9 pm couldn't b farther away ...

Bro, good luck with your contest and i hope your personal issues are resolved
Thunderdome approved

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #185 on: March 29, 2012, 12:52:42 PM »
Ya smoof goodluck with the personal issues man. That was the downfall of my relationship to man. Once I moved in with my girl I tried to keep my shit secret the gear and all of that. Well it's impossible not to slip up they will find out eventually. I would forget I was logged on to a bodybulding site or she would read an email or something. The bitch wouldn't even reason with me about it. She would flip on me for smoking weed. Ended up being a stupid controlling c.unt. I was the mellow one in the relationship did all the nice things for her. Fucken bitch, woman are so stupid. Her being pregnat adds a new dimension to this.

You must be kind of nervous having to meet up with her and her family tonight. Stand your ground man.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #186 on: March 29, 2012, 01:06:09 PM »
Good luck Smoof. Don't let her control you or steal your individuality. Stand strong and don't ever regret what you could have done with your life.

BTW, if she can be reasoned with AT ALL, get her to watch these two videos:

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #187 on: March 29, 2012, 02:13:31 PM »

she has her father mediating the meeting? wtf

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: March 29, 2012, 02:20:48 PM »
Dont be scared of her father. Fuck him. He doesnt tell you what to do and he certainly doesnt tell you that you need to be a certain person to be with his daughter. This is between you and your fiance.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #189 on: March 29, 2012, 02:25:47 PM »
RIght now you are getting ripped and dry.  Father starts to mouth off, drop a most muscular while you sweep the fiancee into your arms and run through the door growling like the old hulk shows.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #190 on: March 29, 2012, 02:35:53 PM »
Tell him you never achieved anything by quitting. You set a goal and followed through. No need to apologize for that.

Other than that show HER that you intend to care for her and your child but won't ever change who you are to fit someone else's notion of what they want.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: March 29, 2012, 02:41:36 PM »
Hes already mentioned the girls father is wealthy and if you have any idea about how those guys operate and how they have their daughters brainwashed especially if he is powerful and has a massive ego. Chances are hes going to be helping supporting their kid and their life atleast in the beginning. Even tho smoof is extremely succesful it seems youd be suprised About how demanding and stubborn these guys are. Its easy to fake it and lie when they just speculate something and cant prove it but when its been proven its a whole nother story. Good luck i mean shes going to have your kid i think u will be fine and be able to juice all u want. Especially if her dad likes you either way

edit- i typed this shit on my phone so it may not make the most sense, i think it makes sense though.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #192 on: March 29, 2012, 02:43:46 PM »
Father's just want to make sure their daughters are taken care of.  He like most of the population have been trained to beleive in roid rage, murder/suicides caused by it and that muscular people are idiots and violent.  So trying to retrain him is not going to happen.  The fact is he thinks you're a ticking time bomb that can snap and kill his daughter from roid rage.  YOU need to make a decision.  Is it worth being built and muscular and losing her?  You said you beleive she was only attracted to you because of your body.  Do you think you'll look like this your whole life?  Get real.  YOU CAN'T BEAT AGE.  Age is a fucking asshole that ruins you.  Throw in the stesses of having kids and you age quicker.  If you think your fiancee will dump you if you looked like a 180 pound twink then your relationship is built on a bullshit premise.  It won't last.  Would you dump your wife if she put on 30 poounds and never lost it from the pregnancy?  If so then your relationship is doomed.

If you truly love each other for each other, then make a choice.  Do you drop all drugs?  No.  But do you really need 5 grams of shit a week if you don't plan on being in the IFBB?  NO.  Studies have shown the benefits from test and other low dose drugs.  You can still look good and not quit.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 29, 2012, 02:45:11 PM »
Hes already mentioned the girls father is wealthy and if you have any idea about how those guys operate and how they have their daughters brainwashed especially if he is powerful and has a massive ego. Chances are hes going to be helping supporting their kid and their life atleast in the beginning. Even tho smoof is extremely succesful it seems youd be suprised About how demanding and stubborn these guys are. Its easy to fake it and lie when they just speculate something and cant prove it but when its been proven its a whole nother story. Good luck i mean shes going to have your kid i think u will be fine and be able to juice all u want. Especially if her dad likes you either way

Yeah I married one. Lol. And competed for 2 years and juiced for the entire 10 years he knew me. By the end he would cook me 2 steaks and have fun trying to over feed me.

She divorced me a year before her 10m trust was handed over to her.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #194 on: March 29, 2012, 02:46:04 PM »
Yeah I married one. Lol. And competed for 2 years and juiced for the entire 10 years he knew me. By the end he would cook me 2 steaks and have fun trying to over feed me.

She divorced me a year before her 10m trust was handed over to her.

FUCKING OUCH!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 29, 2012, 02:54:10 PM »
FUCKING OUCH!

Sick. She didn't even know she had a trust until a couple years before that. When I met her, I thought she was broke. Paid all the bills and worked 3 jobs plus overnight to provide for us.

Life is weird.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »

edit- i typed this shit on my phone so it may not make the most sense, i think it makes sense though.

He's very wealthy... Beyond wealth.

He's basically attempting to buy her back

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2012, 05:15:03 PM »
He's very wealthy... Beyond wealth.

He's basically attempting to buy her back

I saw that movie, it's called "Cocktail".

:-*

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: March 29, 2012, 07:28:43 PM »
:-* 255lbs bitches

yall can kiss my ass

UnaBomber cut the crap.

High BW does not imply quality. You could be simply a sack of shit.

In your logic, if someone said

"271lbs bitches"

Does that mean they are even better than you?

Number(s) on the scale is a simply a number. I have been high 240s but look a thousands time better in the low 220s. Again the emphasis is quality over quantity. Stop the perma bulk cycle(s), find a job, and invest in some anabolics.

P.S. If you don't care for someones shit. Grow the fuck up and get on the G&O board to pull your low balling trash talk. Otherwise, use it as a learning experience.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: March 29, 2012, 07:35:09 PM »

Thanks for the info.  I am just mainly wondering why you run such a low dose, in my opinion anyway.  Is there some sort of synergism between low dose t3 and high dose gh?  I read conflicting reports on t3/t4 and gh use.

Also, I don;t really follow what you mean about clen and tren.  Since you are running high dose tren you don;t run the clen?  I am not a big fan of clen but am willing to try it again.    

Thanks for the info.  Any further insight is appreciated.

I also wondered the same. I suppose that keeps at baseline. Every steroid is known to suppress the thyroid levels more and more the stronger the androgen is.

When i added Tren E to Test & Eq my TSH levels were off the chart. Doctor increased the dosage of T4 to 100mcg. It was non functioning literally.