Author Topic: Chris Masters & TNA  (Read 1508 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Chris Masters & TNA
« on: March 29, 2012, 11:17:26 AM »
Anyone been reading how he is asking the fans to petition to get him into TNA...

Why??? IMO no talent, no mic work.........Stop begging and get a f'in job.

I remember when he first appeared, one of his accolades was a "former Mr Olympia competitor".......needless to say they got rid of that quick.

Masters = Zack Ryder...

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: Chris Masters & TNA
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:56:22 AM »
Ryder has friends in high places, but i get what youre saying. Masters was OK but as hard as he tried he was never really over as a heel or a face and ultimately there was nowhere for him to fit in.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 12:03:31 PM »
Ryder has Punk but thats about it. They got the US title off him quicker than it took him to win it....

Just dont get it .....also hate the Woo slogan...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
Stop begging and get a f'in job.

Yes, there comes a point at which you need to let go of "the dream."

Very few people can make a living off of pro-wrestling in today's age.
I don't blame anyone for trying; you never know if you'll be one of the lucky ones to make it big unless you make the effort. But, don't be so foolish as to waste too much time on it. I realize it's taken many guys years to get to the top, but if you're not even moving in that general direction, it's probably time to reconsider how to secure your future.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 02:23:21 PM »

Yes, there comes a point at which you need to let go of "the dream."

Very few people can make a living off of pro-wrestling in today's age.
I don't blame anyone for trying; you never know if you'll be one of the lucky ones to make it big unless you make the effort. But, don't be so foolish as to waste too much time on it. I realize it's taken many guys years to get to the top, but if you're not even moving in that general direction, it's probably time to reconsider how to secure your future.

As always, spot on. I have a friend who was a "Pro Wrestler" in Florida; Axis......told me he would give it 6 yrs and if nothing hang it up. During this time he did get his degree and continued to work. Needless to say, he was smart and gave it up......

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 02:33:49 PM »
As always, spot on. I have a friend who was a "Pro Wrestler" in Florida; Axis......told me he would give it 6 yrs and if nothing hang it up. During this time he did get his degree and continued to work. Needless to say, he was smart and gave it up......

Yes, and there's NOTHING at all wrong with doing that.
It's a bit like being poor and buying a couple of lottery tickets vs. cashing in your entire life's savings to spend on tickets.
The first instance is a chance, the other is just plain stupid and will hurt you more than it will help.