Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 04:00:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Grant Vs Booty - The Breakup  (Read 92993 times)
w8m8
« Reply #1825 on: April 03, 2012, 04:20:16 AM »

who is the next man in line for the drama ?

Getbig must have more than one FOOL who is going to accept her and give her joy to be here

42 years old .. can't spell past 3rd grade level ... never married ... spends years visiting a man in prison after breeding twice .. then lives online seeking men's attention and acceptance when he drops dead .. she has no job ... and loves being the victim ... totally innocent and demure ... living the life

Will sneaks into TimeOut to report back to old boot what is being said about her .. because she loves the drama

LOL .. for her to say people in TimeOut are losers and psychopaths is phenomenally ironic coming from the biggest and most stupid whore on the net

newsflash .. the people in TimeOut are 100% more welcome and wanted on Getbig than the old boot

she's making a joke of every man that responds to her .. she loves it .. and she's still here
Report to moderator   Logged
Jaime
Getbig V

North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

« Reply #1826 on: April 03, 2012, 04:23:20 AM »

This thread can keep getting bumped W8M8 until this fucking walking cataclysm realises that she isn't welcome on this site and fucks off for good.

Trans Milkshake.
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

« Reply #1827 on: April 03, 2012, 04:28:18 AM »

She pays the bills via direct debit lovemonkey, we all know what she does for a living

Are you implying that the last time she filed her taxes she was disappointed to find out that "black male urethra cleansing" was not tax deductible?

from incomplete data
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1828 on: April 03, 2012, 04:28:56 AM »

who is the next man in line for the drama ?

Getbig must have more than one FOOL who is going to accept her and give her joy to be here

42 years old .. can't spell past 3rd grade level ... never married ... spends years visiting a man in prison after breeding twice .. then lives online seeking men's attention and acceptance when he drops dead .. she has no job ... and loves being the victim ... totally innocent and demure ... living the life

Will sneaks into TimeOut to report back to old boot what is being said about her .. because she loves the drama

LOL .. for her to say people in TimeOut are losers and psychopaths is phenomenally ironic coming from the biggest and most stupid whore on the net

newsflash .. the people in TimeOut are 100% more welcome and wanted on Getbig than the old boot

she's making a joke of every man that responds to her .. she loves it .. and she's still here

At least she still looks like a female.
w8m8
« Reply #1829 on: April 03, 2012, 04:29:32 AM »

This thread can keep getting bumped W8M8 until this fucking walking cataclysm realises that she isn't welcome on this site and fucks off for good.

she's not leaving .. she lives for this ..  there are men here who are sending her support via pm .. of course she thinks it's all sincere .. her mentality won't allow her to see the reality of exactly what she is doing

self worth .. self esteem .. self respect .. and maturity are words she never learned the true meaning of

stripping your clothes off and having men say they want to fuck you is not a compliment .. it's nature

w8m8
« Reply #1830 on: April 03, 2012, 04:32:15 AM »

At least she still looks like a female.

At least you can still walk
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1831 on: April 03, 2012, 04:47:50 AM »

At least you can still walk

Hahaha oh brother, I would rather have multiple sclerosis than be an ugly bitter bitch like you  Cheesy
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #1832 on: April 03, 2012, 04:49:49 AM »

she's not leaving .. she lives for this ..  there are men here who are sending her support via pm .. of course she thinks it's all sincere .. her mentality won't allow her to see the reality of exactly what she is doing

self worth .. self esteem .. self respect .. and maturity are words she never learned the true meaning of

stripping your clothes off and having men say they want to fuck you is not a compliment .. it's nature
I have been saying this all along.....she fits the mold all too well.  The constant "I just wanted to ignore it" bullshit.  Ignore, or don't.  But don't say you tried.  Its a fucking message board.  Seriously...once again I pose the question to Karen....how does this message board affect your real life?  Seriously....if you didn't know what was being said...would you even notice?

You crave the drama Karen.  It gives you a sense of purpose and meaning.  It keeps you in a 'spotlight'.  In fact, I would imagine that after a fight with James you felt more affectionate and loving towards him.  Want to know why?  Because that was the thing you have equated to 'love'.  It filled a need of yours.  

Lastly....ask yourself this...why do you have all this drama surrounding you?  Is it just bad luck?  Doubtful.  Is is possibly bad choices?  Most definitely.  I am not saying that you chose a bad person (i.e. James), but that you both felt the need to air that you have this 'relationship' when in fact you haven't even met in person.  You break up, get back together 3 - 4 times in such a short time....what does that tell you?  Its NEVER one sided Karen...if you haven't learned that in 40+ years....start accepting it.
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1833 on: April 03, 2012, 04:53:03 AM »

I have been saying this all along.....she fits the mold all too well.  The constant "I just wanted to ignore it" bullshit.  Ignore, or don't.  But don't say you tried.  Its a fucking message board.  Seriously...once again I pose the question to Karen....how does this message board affect your real life?  Seriously....if you didn't know what was being said...would you even notice?

You crave the drama Karen.  It gives you a sense of purpose and meaning.  It keeps you in a 'spotlight'.  In fact, I would imagine that after a fight with James you felt more affectionate and loving towards him.  Want to know why?  Because that was the thing you have equated to 'love'.  It filled a need of yours.  

Lastly....ask yourself this...why do you have all this drama surrounding you?  Is it just bad luck?  Doubtful.  Is is possibly bad choices?  Most definitely.  I am not saying that you chose a bad person (i.e. James), but that you both felt the need to air that you have this 'relationship' when in fact you haven't even met in person.  You break up, get back together 3 - 4 times in such a short time....what does that tell you?  Its NEVER one sided Karen...if you haven't learned that in 40+ years....start accepting it.

Sorry if i'm asking you to repeat yourself a bit here Krankenstein, but in a nutshell are you saying that Karen has had more brown men going in and out of her than the Taj Mahal?
w8m8
« Reply #1834 on: April 03, 2012, 04:54:18 AM »

Hahaha oh brother, I would rather have multiple sclerosis than be an ugly bitter bitch like you  Cheesy

news flash   you are a bitter bitch

you have trolled me every chance you get ... so don't act all "booty" and think I'm starting anything with you ... have a look and see who starts with whom

roll on big sip
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #1835 on: April 03, 2012, 05:00:01 AM »

Sorry if i'm asking you to repeat yourself a bit here Krankenstein, but in a nutshell are you saying that Karen has had more brown men going in and out of her than the Taj Mahal?

HA HA....I dont know about brown men, but shit....she seriously reminds me of my ex.  I recognize ALL of this behavior.  Its an absolute pattern.  I have a good friend that really explained it to me because he went through it.  He wasn't there for arguments, but predicted everything that went down.  The back and forth, to the personal insults from her, to the words she used, to the projection of innocence, to to the final thing of 'lets just move on from this and love each other' type of shit.

I have to ask...and I hope that she answers....Karen....did you get your number changed Monday like you said you would, or did 'something more important' come up?  You mention that you and James have made peace....my guess....he CALLED YOU.  Because you don't have it in you to do what you keep preaching to everyone you want to do.
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1836 on: April 03, 2012, 05:03:34 AM »

news flash   you are a bitter bitch

you have trolled me every chance you get ... so don't act all "booty" and think I'm starting anything with you ... have a look and see who starts with whom

roll on big sip

Bigcyp never trolls anyone princess, getbig is my front porch and any ugly c unt that walks past is getting a slap.

As for the powerchair, lol that was good Grin But i'll never need a battery with these arms thats for sure.
w8m8
« Reply #1837 on: April 03, 2012, 05:14:42 AM »

Bigcyp never trolls anyone princess, getbig is my front porch and any ugly c unt that walks past is getting a slap.

As for the powerchair, lol that was good Grin But i'll never need a battery with these arms thats for sure.

Grin

LOL

What you think of me is about as important and meaningful as you thinking Getbig is your front porch

lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

« Reply #1838 on: April 03, 2012, 05:16:01 AM »

Why did Karen Mackel cross the road?

from incomplete data
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #1839 on: April 03, 2012, 05:19:20 AM »

To have Willgrant kick her back to the other side?
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1840 on: April 03, 2012, 05:29:30 AM »

Karen flat booty is a gold digging flirt! and she is a liar! she is a known informant and I believe she should pack up her shit and get to steppin! I know she ratted on people to try to save goran(gymace). she got real mad when I called her out on this. she set up potimus. karen get your shit and go! you tried to talk shit about me to for no reason just because that fcker will grant told you to. because I told the truth about you. anybody who talks to karen be very CAREFUL!

J
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #1841 on: April 03, 2012, 05:35:47 AM »

Karen flat booty is a gold digging flirt! and she is a liar! she is a known informant and I believe she should pack up her shit and get to steppin! I know she ratted on people to try to save goran(gymace). she got real mad when I called her out on this. she set up potimus. karen get your shit and go! you tried to talk shit about me to for no reason just because that fcker will grant told you to. because I told the truth about you. anybody who talks to karen be very CAREFUL!
You have no proof of your slanderous allegations.  I on the other hand recall you as being a source on ssb and you are close friends with Joshua Milane.  

http://ketaminedrug.blogspot.com.au/
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #1842 on: April 03, 2012, 05:37:32 AM »

So have the police closed their investigation?
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #1843 on: April 03, 2012, 05:39:16 AM »

Booty, are you seeing a shrink? If not do so, and save up money for your kids to do so.
w8m8
« Reply #1844 on: April 03, 2012, 05:42:10 AM »

You have no proof of your slanderous allegations.  I on the other hand recall you as being a source on ssb and you are close friends with Joshua Milane.  

Roll Eyes

omg ... " I am still here NOTICE me "

cue a reply from WW to have you think you matter ... do you have a job ? how do you pay for things ? are you lying in your bed wearing just panties again thinking you are a "BB web-star" that people WANT on Getbig ?

BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1845 on: April 03, 2012, 05:46:09 AM »

Roll Eyes

omg ... " I am still here NOTICE me "

cue a reply from WW to have you think you matter ... do you have a job ? how do you pay for things ? are you lying in your bed wearing just panties again thinking you are a "BB web-star" that people WANT on Getbig ?

Hahaha I have to admit that nobooty has been destroyed in this thread
Jaime
Getbig V

« Reply #1846 on: April 03, 2012, 05:47:22 AM »

Lol never argue with BigCyp.

On a seperate note i think we should petition for a name change for Karen Mackarel pussy.

Her booty is non existant, i would say big plastic titty's would be much more fitting.

Trans Milkshake.
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #1847 on: April 03, 2012, 05:48:34 AM »

http://ketaminedrug.blogspot.com.au/
You fossilized skank, keep deflecting the attention elsewhere. It's not gonna work. Best to fuck off to another board because no one is gonna forget what went down here. WW called you out from the get go so you latched onto a "respected" poster who stuck up for you. You're done here you narc bitch, go get your teeth filed down horseface
Jaime
Getbig V

« Reply #1848 on: April 03, 2012, 05:50:15 AM »

You fossilized skank, keep deflecting the attention elsewhere. It's not gonna work. Best to fuck off to another board because no one is gonna forget what went down here. WW called you out from the get go so you latched onto a "respected" poster who stuck up for you. You're done here you narc bitch, go get your teeth filed down horseface

Buehl you really have a way with words Grin

Trans Milkshake.
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1849 on: April 03, 2012, 05:50:48 AM »

Lol never argue with BigCyp.

On a seperate note i think we should petition for a name change for Karen Mackarel pussy.

Her booty is non existant, i would say big plastic titty's would be much more fitting.

Maybe goofy on account of the gnashers
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!