Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 19, 2014, 12:53:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Grant Vs Booty - The Breakup  (Read 92055 times)
Jaime
Getbig V

North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

« Reply #1850 on: April 03, 2012, 05:57:03 AM »

Maybe goofy on account of the gnashers

Seabiscuit?

Report to moderator   Logged

Trans Milkshake.
BB
Getbig V

I hope I'm not boring you.

« Reply #1851 on: April 03, 2012, 06:00:45 AM »

Seabiscuit?

Grin.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #1852 on: April 03, 2012, 06:00:53 AM »

Cheesy
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #1853 on: April 03, 2012, 06:01:04 AM »

Buehl you really have a way with words Grin
I would honestly like to smash her teeth down her throat. Her game was pretty well known before she came here but because she latched onto Wilma she went unchecked. But the fact she is still posting with her whoa is me and still doing the flirting I am a whore thing like we will forget what happened? Like typing some stupid flirty shit is gonna affect me when it's from a bucktoothed whore from the stone ages, who lives in another continent. Honestly this thread prob should have died 20pages ago but this skank keeps posting?! Shouldnt you be teaching your daughter how to trap a man or something loosebooty?
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #1854 on: April 03, 2012, 06:04:09 AM »

gapingbooty post up some pics of the hole of your butt. HAHA! that's the only travesty here, that greeneyes couldnt get in on the getbig booty gangbang going on here.
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #1855 on: April 03, 2012, 06:05:18 AM »

I have to ask...and I hope that she answers....Karen....did you get your number changed Monday like you said you would, or did 'something more important' come up?  You mention that you and James have made peace....my guess....he CALLED YOU.  Because you don't have it in you to do what you keep preaching to everyone you want to do.

Just curious Karen....any chance of honesty here?
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1856 on: April 03, 2012, 06:06:28 AM »

gapingbooty post up some pics of the hole of your butt. HAHA! that's the only travesty here, that greeneyes couldnt get in on the getbig booty gangbang going on here.

Hahaha gapingbooty
Jaime
Getbig V

« Reply #1857 on: April 03, 2012, 06:12:53 AM »

I would honestly like to smash her teeth down her throat. Her game was pretty well known before she came here but because she latched onto Wilma she went unchecked. But the fact she is still posting with her whoa is me and still doing the flirting I am a whore thing like we will forget what happened? Like typing some stupid flirty shit is gonna affect me when it's from a bucktoothed whore from the stone ages, who lives in another continent. Honestly this thread prob should have died 20pages ago but this skank keeps posting?! Shouldnt you be teaching your daughter how to trap a man or something loosebooty?

I feel the same way. This skank is a carbon copy of my mother, it's like a nightmare trip back through my childhood Cry I want to knock this bitch out with some horse tranqualizers, put her in a vat of mild acid so her tits melt off and fuck her dirty worn out pussy and ass with a chainsaw.

Trans Milkshake.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #1858 on: April 03, 2012, 06:18:01 AM »

I feel the same way. This skank is a carbon copy of my mother, it's like a nightmare trip back through my childhood Cry I want to knock this bitch out with some horse tranqualizers, put her in a vat of mild acid so her tits melt off and fuck her dirty worn out pussy and ass with a chainsaw.
Don`t hold anything back Jaime......tell us how you really feel !  LOL  Grin
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #1859 on: April 03, 2012, 06:22:16 AM »

How do think her son will feel? Especially when he's 18 and a member of getbig and asks about the top 5 ownings, and someone replies "the Willgrant vs Booty thread", then he looks it up, and it's his mother, complete with nudes, and cam pics...
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #1860 on: April 03, 2012, 06:24:19 AM »

Geez! if she was gonna be a carbon copy of my mom, she would need to be a bipolar drug addict/alchoholic.  Grin
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #1861 on: April 03, 2012, 06:39:33 AM »

Bitch has no ass. Pancake ass. Why does this lousy slut call herself "booty"  Huh
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #1862 on: April 03, 2012, 06:59:57 AM »

Just curious Karen....any chance of honesty here?
Yes my number has been changed. 
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #1863 on: April 03, 2012, 07:01:50 AM »

And are you seeing a psychologist?
A Professional
Getbig IV

« Reply #1864 on: April 03, 2012, 09:32:16 AM »

Will is just a pussy/sucker.

But she's a sociopath--maybe even a psychopath.
The world revolves around her, and she doesn't care who she wrecks.
I wonder if the family of her dead ex opened an investigation...

Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #1865 on: April 03, 2012, 12:19:28 PM »

that might be so, but have you blocked him from your Facebook? your Instant messangers? Your personal Email??  since this was an e-Relationship
NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

« Reply #1866 on: April 03, 2012, 02:54:24 PM »

It's called ' herbicepscam ' where are her biceps?  Huh all I see is Bingo arms and what's with those legs?  Undecided

* Screenshot_29.jpg (9.43 KB, 326x244 - viewed 347 times.)

* Screenshot_27.jpg (9.62 KB, 326x246 - viewed 350 times.)

* Screenshot_28.jpg (12.51 KB, 326x246 - viewed 1797 times.)
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #1867 on: April 03, 2012, 03:21:44 PM »

It's called ' herbicepscam ' where are her biceps?  Huh all I see is Bingo arms and what's with those legs?  Undecided

MMM nice sheer panty shot
Jaime
Getbig V

« Reply #1868 on: April 03, 2012, 04:01:40 PM »

I thought this chick was a fitness whore?

Even more unattractive than i thought.

More rolls than a bakery.

Trans Milkshake.
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #1869 on: April 03, 2012, 04:16:35 PM »

Hopefully you will answer this too.....did you do that bicep cam at your house?  Do them when you had your kids there?
newmom
« Reply #1870 on: April 03, 2012, 04:24:27 PM »

Okay, someone sent me this thread and OH BROTHER..I'll be fair and impartial but wont hold my tongue

Karen,

Don't even yap that you came to GB because of GH, you've been lurking for a long time. I remember you posted on AS something about that fact. You seem to live for the drama, that's just my take. I think you reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy need to take a break from it all. Don't you also have pics of you and Lee on your FB page. WHY the fuck would you do that. Real life shit on boards is not fun. BEEN there with my ex on that MATT"S board. Not only did my ex blab utter lies that later bit him in court but I replied twice and said fuck this I don't need the aggravation. I didn't stoop to that level and left that board. That was 2 years ago. Now, enough of that. You have some deep rooted issues and I honestly think you really need help. No, there's nothing wrong meeting people from online, nothing is wrong with that if you ask me. I've met a few life long friends from this board in particular, but I'd never be more than that. I'm no angel, we all know this, but fuck woman get your head out of your ass. I think and again this is my opinion, you need to start loving yourself. Sure we can all post pics, I have, but the ones you have, leave something to the imagination. I'm not bashing you and you may not like what I have to say but think long and hard though. Will didn't leak your name, fuck I knew your name before you signed here. You've posted it everywhere. My name is on many boards, but I dont post, just don't want anyone else using my name (I Know oh brother Roll Eyes) I'm not buying he threatned shit. Sorry but I'm not

Will,

You're a great dude, I don't care what anyone says, you're cool to me that's what matters. I think your physique is great don't listen to the bullshit but comeon, you're better than this. Knock it off
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #1871 on: April 03, 2012, 04:25:10 PM »

Cheesy
The official song!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUS2KqPYCw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUS2KqPYCw</a>
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Yahtzee!

« Reply #1872 on: April 03, 2012, 04:31:57 PM »

Okay, someone sent me this thread and OH BROTHER..I'll be fair and impartial but wont hold my tongue

Karen,

Don't even yap that you came to GB because of GH, you've been lurking for a long time. I remember you posted on AS something about that fact. You seem to live for the drama, that's just my take. I think you reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy need to take a break from it all. Don't you also have pics of you and Lee on your FB page. WHY the fuck would you do that. Real life shit on boards is not fun. BEEN there with my ex on that MATT"S board. Not only did my ex blab utter lies that later bit him in court but I replied twice and said fuck this I don't need the aggravation. I didn't stoop to that level and left that board. That was 2 years ago. Now, enough of that. You have some deep rooted issues and I honestly think you really need help. No, there's nothing wrong meeting people from online, nothing is wrong with that if you ask me. I've met a few life long friends from this board in particular, but I'd never be more than that. I'm no angel, we all know this, but fuck woman get your head out of your ass. I think and again this is my opinion, you need to start loving yourself. Sure we can all post pics, I have, but the ones you have, leave something to the imagination. I'm not bashing you and you may not like what I have to say but think long and hard though. Will didn't leak your name, fuck I knew your name before you signed here. You've posted it everywhere. My name is on many boards, but I dont post, just don't want anyone else using my name (I Know oh brother Roll Eyes) I'm not buying he threatned shit. Sorry but I'm not

Will,

You're a great dude, I don't care what anyone says, you're cool to me that's what matters. I think your physique is great don't listen to the bullshit but comeon, you're better than this. Knock it off
Getbig bitch slap.    Grin
newmom
« Reply #1873 on: April 03, 2012, 04:35:51 PM »

Getbig bitch slap.    Grin

that was not my intention at all honestly. I remember W8, fucking didn't hold her tongue with me at one point, but you know what, she made some valid fucking points.
LittleJ
Getbig IV

« Reply #1874 on: April 03, 2012, 04:40:22 PM »

Karen,

Will,

Mom I would love to meet you.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!