Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 24, 2014, 01:05:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Grant Vs Booty - The Breakup  (Read 89058 times)
Shizzo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: April 02, 2012, 03:04:02 PM »

That's funny, cause on april fool's it said someone in Sweden tried to get into my Facebook account.  Lots of people from Sweden on here.
Report to moderator   Logged
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: April 02, 2012, 03:15:00 PM »

That's funny, cause on april fool's it said someone in Sweden tried to get into my Facebook account.  Lots of people from Sweden on here.

It was probably Swede....now you've done it, you've got an angry little elf after you too.  Grin
Jaime
Getbig V

North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: April 02, 2012, 03:18:39 PM »

It was probably Swede....now you've done it, you've got an angry little elf after you too.  Grin

Swede's been on a 3 day weed and acid induced wrestling role play masturbation binge since Brock resigned with WWE, i think we can rule Swede out. Cheesy

Trans Milkshake.
BigCyp
Getbig V

In training

View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: April 02, 2012, 03:43:13 PM »

Grin

What i'm saying Cyp is that Booty's idea of bonding with her daughter is doing a burlesque show and then handing out blowjobs to the entirety of her sixth grade schoolfriends at her birthday party.

Hahaha yes Jaime, her daughter is the real casualty of all this! Imagine her poor little face when the whole high school football team turns up to her 15th birthday party only for her to see them putting condoms on outside the front gate and playing rock paper scissors for first bumming rights to her mother!!!
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: April 02, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »

Hahaha yes Jaime, her daughter is the real casualty of all this! Imagine her poor little when the whole high school football team turns up to her 15th birthday party only for her to see them putting condoms on outside the front gate and playing rock paper scissors for first bumming rights to her mother!!!
OUCH   !!!
biff
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: April 02, 2012, 03:58:36 PM »

Hahaha yes Jaime, her daughter is the real casualty of all this! Imagine her poor little when the whole high school football team turns up to her 15th birthday party only for her to see them putting condoms on outside the front gate and playing rock paper scissors for first bumming rights to her mother!!!

this is bullshit...booty would never fuck a bunch of highschool footballers.

...unless it was a creampie gangbang
BigCyp
Getbig V

In training

View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: April 02, 2012, 03:59:22 PM »

OUCH   !!!

Hahaha that's one word 'booty' hasn't said to a black man in years
BigCyp
Getbig V

In training

View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: April 02, 2012, 04:00:19 PM »

this is bullshit...booty would never fuck a bunch of highschool footballers.

...unless it was a creampie gangbang

your fail is in the mail
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: April 02, 2012, 04:02:43 PM »

Nigeria is currently in a huge bidding war for Will Grant's email address to be revealed.

lmfao!!!
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: April 02, 2012, 04:03:48 PM »

your fail is in the mail

Are you suggesting that "biff" is the type of guy that walks like John Wayne after a 3 day ride but has never ridden a male stud that wasnt human, BigCyp?
BigCyp
Getbig V

In training

View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: April 02, 2012, 04:08:39 PM »

Are you suggesting that "biff" is the type of guy that walks like John Wayne after a 3 day ride but has never ridden a male stud that wasnt human, BigCyp?

What i'm saying army of one, is that if 'biff' had a personlised liscence plate it would be JU5T G0T 8UMM3D AGA1N
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: April 02, 2012, 04:23:47 PM »

At at the end of the day, James boss knows he posts on getbig under the name of Willgrant.  It might not impact on his employment at all.  It might draw more customers with the famous popeye grant.  
Just like to add here that he did not know anything about willgrant or that I was him untill my name and pic was posted and it was shown to him from a gym member we both know that was reading GB.

Posting Karen's name was stupid - I did it because I knew she did not like it - we were fighting but then  most on this and other forums know her full name - it was on here for weeks and MD in a thread for 2 years.

Basile - STFU you have totally misread this situation and got your facts ass about face .

So much to read here  Grin
SilverSpoon
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: April 02, 2012, 04:28:14 PM »

On the bright side, I met my soul mate on on this site. We've been together for almost 8 years and married for 4 1/2 years. Never been happier.

Bill Pearl posts here?
bike nut
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: April 02, 2012, 04:40:31 PM »

Hahaha yes Jaime, her daughter is the real casualty of all this! Imagine her poor little face when the whole high school football team turns up to her 15th birthday party only for her to see them putting condoms on outside the front gate and playing rock paper scissors for first bumming rights to her mother!!!

BigCyp making a lot of people's pants get tight in this thread.... Grin

bike nut
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: April 02, 2012, 04:43:27 PM »

Just like to add here that he did not know anything about willgrant or that I was him untill my name and pic was posted and it was shown to him from a gym member we both know that was reading GB.

Posting Karen's name was stupid - I did it because I knew she did not like it - we were fighting but then  most on this and other forums know her full name - it was on here for weeks and MD in a thread for 2 years.

Basile - STFU you have totally misread this situation and got your facts ass about face .

Did someone post something? Because I couldn't tell if it was a really lame, beta-male, got raped by a vapid toxic attention whore, pansy post........or just a weak pussy fart?  Grin
ChopperRider
Getbig IV

Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: April 02, 2012, 04:51:13 PM »

That reminds me,

I have to pick up cottage cheese from the grocery store on the way home tonight.
 Grin

* DroopyOldWhoreAss.jpg (37.96 KB, 417x539 - viewed 420 times.)
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: April 02, 2012, 04:57:16 PM »

You see, James, what your shit does when people know who you are? I post under my real name and have no gimmicks. If you were fair dinkum you wouldn't worry about people finding out about your identity.

Can you honestly say that Karen deserves the filth posted on this forum? It is a public stoning and everyone who is throwing stones should be ashamed.

Don't bullshit me and claim you didn't have a girlfriend while you were in this cyber relationship with Karen. So that makes you a hypocrite.
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: April 02, 2012, 04:59:11 PM »

You see, James, what your shit does when people know who you are? I post under my real name and have no gimmicks. If you were fair dinkum you wouldn't worry about people finding out about your identity.

Can you honestly say that Karen deserves the filth posted on this forum? It is a public stoning and everyone who is throwing stones should be ashamed.

Don't bullshit me and claim you didn't have a girlfriend while you were in this cyber relationship with Karen. So that makes you a hypocrite.

Shouldn't you be out fitting pinhole cameras on your gym equipment seats?
bike nut
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: April 02, 2012, 05:10:36 PM »

You are a waterfall of stupidity....

Karen Mackel deserves everything she gets here and more. She brought this BS here, she wallowed in the attention, and she has justified her bullshit high school drama behavior by using her daughter as a pawn and a cop out.

You're a senile old fool with clouded judgement, a warped and creepy hidden agenda of trying to shag the old shitwhore, and a penchance for sticking his nose into shit you can't comprehend. I'll bet you smell like mothballs....
deadz
Getbig IV

Milton "Wiggs" Wiggins III is a Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: April 02, 2012, 05:14:02 PM »

That reminds me,

I have to pick up cottage cheese from the grocery store on the way home tonight.
 Grin
Horrible ass

Pure Alpha
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: April 02, 2012, 05:14:42 PM »

Cheesy

I thought it was Lee that was into the shitting..

O
bike nut
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: April 02, 2012, 05:16:42 PM »

Horrible ass

Yeah....kinda like pancake ass became frying pan ass became skillet ass.

Is that milk leaking out of it?  Grin
mik1111
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: April 02, 2012, 05:21:25 PM »

has the whore left yet? any girl pics?
rkw1969
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: April 02, 2012, 05:25:00 PM »

you guys are fucking stupid and i bet 90% of you have never had a woman as good looking as booty. bunch of panty wearing homos.
ChopperRider
Getbig IV

Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: April 02, 2012, 05:26:50 PM »

you guys are fucking stupid and i bet 90% of you have never had a woman as good looking as booty. bunch of panty wearing homos.

That's the beauty of it - neither did WillGrant.
 Kiss
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!