Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2014, 11:02:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Grant Vs Booty - The Breakup  (Read 81284 times)
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: April 02, 2012, 05:27:15 PM »

Where the fuck are these nude pics coming from?
Report to moderator   Logged
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: April 02, 2012, 05:27:48 PM »

That's the beauty of it - neither did WillGrant.
 Kiss
LOL  Grin
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: April 02, 2012, 05:31:43 PM »

you guys are fucking stupid and i bet 90% of you have never had a woman as good looking as booty. bunch of panty wearing homos.

Excuse me sir, EXCUSE ME SIR!!!!

I might be a homo, but I have never lowered my standards to the point of having to wear panties.

"1"
Mussolini
Getbig IV

riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon

View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: April 02, 2012, 05:32:50 PM »

Karen why did you join here anyway? you thought this was a site where people didn't know you are a rat? how's goran?

Whitewidow, who did she rat on? That's a pretty big accusation to throw at someone and not back it up. What are the details? Is she really a rat? What were the ramifications of her talking?

shotgun on the team
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: April 02, 2012, 05:35:37 PM »

Page 74.......

Must be getting close to PillowPedo territory now. Grin
Vince Basile
Getbig V

What you!?

View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: April 02, 2012, 05:43:00 PM »

You are a waterfall of stupidity....

Karen Mackel deserves everything she gets here and more. She brought this BS here, she wallowed in the attention, and she has justified her bullshit high school drama behavior by using her daughter as a pawn and a cop out.

You're a senile old fool with clouded judgement, a warped and creepy hidden agenda of trying to shag the old shitwhore, and a penchance for sticking his nose into shit you can't comprehend. I'll bet you smell like mothballs....

Now this is a putdown that Goatboy would have been proud of. Naturally, I am innocent of all your charges.

All the vile outbursts by the dicks here reveal how limited and nasty many of you are. So what if you disapprove of me or Karen?

Neither of us deserve the crap dished out here. These are completely baseless personal attacks and Ron Avidan should be ashamed of himself to

allow such abuse.

wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: April 02, 2012, 05:49:41 PM »

Cheesy
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: April 02, 2012, 06:03:12 PM »

You are a waterfall of stupidity....

Karen Mackel deserves everything she gets here and more. She brought this BS here, she wallowed in the attention, and she has justified her bullshit high school drama behavior by using her daughter as a pawn and a cop out.

You're a senile old fool with clouded judgement, a warped and creepy hidden agenda of trying to shag the old shitwhore, and a penchance for sticking his nose into shit you can't comprehend. I'll bet you smell like mothballs....
I wasn't the one who bought this whole mess onto the forum, it was willgrant.  I had actually left getbig several weeks ago.  I only posted my side because shit was being said about me.  What should I have done?  You all would have carried on with bullshit like you have regardless and my daughters pic etc would have very possibly been posted.  I wanted none of this out there....it's embarrassing and extremely ugly!  Nobody wins in this situation...everybody loses.  It's not how it should have ended. 
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: April 02, 2012, 06:05:46 PM »

YLLS HTH xoxoxo
Kwon_2
Getbig V

HTH of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: April 02, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »

wooo hooo..Karen, I'm heeeeere

lol great picture w Basile Cheesy
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: April 02, 2012, 07:05:11 PM »

Keep it up....show no mercy....shes at the breaking point. This disgusting whore must know she is unwelcome and hated
Most women are around here.  That's why female posters all leave.
L.L
« Reply #1761 on: April 02, 2012, 07:07:07 PM »

lol@ the old fart basiline playing captain save-a-hoe on the interwebs..
The Ugly
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1762 on: April 02, 2012, 07:07:26 PM »

Why is a guy named James something posting as Will Grant?
L.L
« Reply #1763 on: April 02, 2012, 07:07:49 PM »

wooo hooo..Karen, I'm heeeeere

Grin
The Effervescent
Getbig V

I'm Groink...no need to start crying

View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: April 02, 2012, 07:11:24 PM »

No.....just you. You are a fake piece of shit..you play the victim,meanwhile anyone with a brain can see you thrive on the drama...if you wanted this to end you would stop posting...simple as that. So shut the fuck up already
E-Kul
Getbig V

Space: The final frontier

View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: April 02, 2012, 07:20:26 PM »

This isn't bodybuilding related!

* funny-cartoon-help-line.jpg (21.73 KB, 336x348 - viewed 410 times.)

V
D.O.U.P
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: April 02, 2012, 07:34:54 PM »

No.....just you. You are a fake piece of shit..you play the victim,meanwhile anyone with a brain can see you thrive on the drama...if you wanted this to end you would stop posting...simple as that. So shut the fuck up already
[/color]

AMEN!

bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: April 02, 2012, 07:37:33 PM »

I wasn't the one who bought this whole mess onto the forum, it was willgrant.  I had actually left getbig several weeks ago.  I only posted my side because shit was being said about me.  What should I have done?  You all would have carried on with bullshit like you have regardless and my daughters pic etc would have very possibly been posted.  I wanted none of this out there....it's embarrassing and extremely ugly!  Nobody wins in this situation...everybody loses.  It's not how it should have ended. 

I wasn't talking about just the WillGrant bullshit you middle-aged, wrinkled, spoogetube, I'm talking about your entire attention whore act from the first day you got here.

Your response is exactly what I expected, nothing is ever your fault, you have no accountability, you have taken no responsibility for any of this ridiculousness, and haven't shown the maturity to act like an adult and walk away. So saddle up bucktooth, the ride is gonna get bumpy.

Basile you daft old homo....you have been trying to inject yourself into this farcical nonsense for the past few days. Well congratulations you man-gravy, ingesting, old fool, you got your wish now.
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: April 02, 2012, 07:47:54 PM »

Put your pride aside.  Let the healing begin.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTcu7MCtuTs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTcu7MCtuTs</a>
el numero uno
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: April 02, 2012, 07:50:02 PM »

Booty, do you think greeneyes would have been a better e-boyfriend than Will was?
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNT OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: April 02, 2012, 08:23:07 PM »

#1 of course they arent on here....their place is in the kitchen, not on the computer
#2 get that number changed yet?  or did you 'run out of time' today?
#3 Just as I said earlier, and not more and more are echoing it....why keep posting?  I will tell you why...YOU LOVE DRAMA AND ATTENTION.....

#4 Please give Basile a special nudie shot for being your 'knight in shining armor'
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: April 02, 2012, 09:47:56 PM »

Booty, Basile wants to know if you like queaky grey balls that hang to the knees?
Vince Basile
Getbig V

What you!?

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: April 02, 2012, 10:13:05 PM »

Lol. Wrong guy to bag. The flotsam have used every insult in the Getbig bag of nasty put downs but I am still here.

Karen is innocent of these nasty charges. I wouldn't recommend that anyone befriend the anonymous excrement that populate this sordid excuse for a forum. James proved to be the typical serious knucklehead who lifts weights. Luckily Karen was able to dispatch him and sent him off yelping with his tail between his legs.

Hopefully his boss and assorted gym members will continue to be amused at this hapless and tailless Kiwi Don Juan.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: April 02, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »

There is no such thing as a "soul mate", because Souls don't mate. You could have multiple people that your soul could be attracted to, but Booty aka Karen, should spend more time with her kids, and being a good role model for her daughter, and showing her son what a woman he should have as a mate...

Soul mate is just an expression, of course. I suspect we are attracted to certain people and they to us because of past experiences. That being said, having a loving and supportive family can't hurt when it comes to one being equipped to create a good relationship. But this is not absolutely necessary. Sometimes we learn to be better people than to just to be the sum of our experiences. My childhood was "different" to say the least. I managed, through the love of a great woman, to have a wonderful life.

How do you know that Karen doesn't spend time with her kids? She could be a good mother despite her possibly questionable personal choices. Incidentally, my wife is the polar opposite of what my mother was like....so much for mother's being role models. My mother modeled behavior I knew I didn't want in my life partner. So I guess I still learned something from her after all.
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: April 02, 2012, 10:36:36 PM »

Lol. Wrong guy to bag. 

You'll always be a double-bagger to me, big V.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!