Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 23, 2014, 11:38:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Grant Vs Booty - The Breakup  (Read 89001 times)
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: April 02, 2012, 10:44:25 PM »

Why is a guy named James something posting as Will Grant?

Same reason someone is posting using the handle "the ugly" don't you suppose?
Report to moderator   Logged
tu_holmes
Getbig V

With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1776 on: April 02, 2012, 10:51:57 PM »

OK, I LOL'd. Grin

I have to admit, that's a great photoshop
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: April 02, 2012, 10:53:10 PM »

hahahahaha

Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: April 02, 2012, 10:53:17 PM »

Booty, Basile wants to know if you like queaky grey balls that hang to the knees?

I am almost as old as Basile and my balls don't hang any lower than they ever did. Why is that? I suspect some guys just naturally have "low hangers" and some guys don't regardless of their age. Did you mean to write squeaky instead of the non-word queaky? The hair on one's balls might get gray as a person matures, not the balls themselves.

I know, I am nit-picking....but let's get the facts straight.  Grin
TooMuchMuscle4U
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: April 02, 2012, 11:01:00 PM »

I am almost as old as Basile and my balls don't hang any lower than they ever did. Why is that? I suspect some guys just naturally have "low hangers" and some guys don't regardless of their age. Did you mean to write squeaky instead of the non-word queaky? The hair on one's balls might get gray as a person matures, not the balls themselves.

I know, I am nit-picking....but let's get the facts straight.  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q</a>
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: April 02, 2012, 11:18:55 PM »

How's the patent on the new excercise machine you been designing for booty Vince B.??

booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: April 02, 2012, 11:19:36 PM »

Where's your pics of aussie Tu? 
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: April 02, 2012, 11:48:30 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q</a>

-Extremely funny video, TooMuchMuscle4U. Guess I should consider myself blessed. It would be gross to have one's nut sack dunked in toilet water. And I used to wish they hung lower....how dumb is that?
Theoak*
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: April 03, 2012, 12:20:14 AM »

Not suprised at all, booty cheated on her previous deceased partner with a young kid in his early 20years, this was announced on the forums years ago. The woman had a break down back then. Of course her now deceased partner forgave her and took her back but now it seems she still hasnt changed her ways. This is what gh15 would call an australiano whore
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: April 03, 2012, 12:23:47 AM »

Not suprised at all, booty cheated on her previous deceased partner with a young kid in his early 20years, this was announced on the forums years ago. The woman had a break down back then. Of course her now deceased partner forgave her and took her back but now it seems she still hasnt changed her ways. This is what gh15 would call an australiano whore
Lies!!!!  I didn't start posting on bb forums until 2004 and my partner passed away in 1999.  You have always trolled my posts and spread absolute slander you troll! 
And gh15 has never called me a whore, you POS!
Theoak*
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: April 03, 2012, 12:26:58 AM »

Lies!!!!  I didn't start posting on bb forums until 2004 and my partner passed away in 1999.  You have always trolled my posts and spread absolute slander you troll! 
And gh15 has never called me a whore, you POS!

I said it was outed on the forums by someone who knew you around the scene didnt say it was outed in 99. Yes you did, I remember you melting all over the place, thing is you claim to love someone for 10years then go take it up the ass by a 22yr old kid, you are certainly one hell of a role model to your children.
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: April 03, 2012, 12:30:13 AM »

I said it was outed on the forums by someone who knew you around the scene didnt say it was outed in 99. Yes you did, I remember you melting all over the place, thing is you claim to love someone for 10years then go take it up the ass by a 22yr old kid, you are certainly one hell of a role model to your children.
I wasn't in the scene, you POS.  I was a partner and mother and didn't compete until after the death of my partner.  I have never dated a 22 year old.  I prefer men around my own age.  You just sit behind the safety of your computer typing up all kinds of slanderous shit, but I can bet you were banned and hated by gymace and that's why you target me. 
Theoak*
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: April 03, 2012, 12:37:57 AM »

I wasn't in the scene, you POS.  I was a partner and mother and didn't compete until after the death of my partner.  I have never dated a 22 year old.  I prefer men around my own age.  You just sit behind the safety of your computer typing up all kinds of slanderous shit, but I can bet you were banned and hated by gymace and that's why you target me. 

Who said anything about dating? You're a whore, you fuck, plain and simple.....You sit behind the safety of your computer because you're a narc....gymace never banned me from SSB. I never went on the forums there, I watched just like here, of all the forums Ive been apart of you are the biggest POS to ever grace internet boards. A disgusting slut to say the least. The thing is you know what you are and Im pretty sure you accept it, neither getbiggers nor my insults will ever phase you, go back to webcamming your asshole for bread. GH15 may have never called you an australiano whore but damn will fit his description.
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: April 03, 2012, 12:45:30 AM »

Who said anything about dating? You're a whore, you fuck, plain and simple.....You sit behind the safety of your computer because you're a narc....gymace never banned me from SSB. I never went on the forums there, I watched just like here, of all the forums Ive been apart of you are the biggest POS to ever grace internet boards. A disgusting slut to say the least. The thing is you know what you are and Im pretty sure you accept it, neither getbiggers nor my insults will ever phase you, go back to webcamming your asshole for bread. GH15 may have never called you an australiano whore but damn will fit his description.

No you faceless troll, you are lying plain and simple and I dare say gymace would have given you a thrashing in the past.    Wink 
News flash, I not only post but I actually go to comps and expos and meet and talk to people face to face.  So I am not sitting behind the safety of my computer, unlike you Troll!  Don't put words into gh15.....he has always been respectful and decent towards me.  Now run along troll!!! 
Theoak*
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: April 03, 2012, 12:53:01 AM »

No you faceless troll, you are lying plain and simple and I dare say gymace would have given you a thrashing in the past.    Wink 
News flash, I not only post but I actually go to comps and expos and meet and talk to people face to face.  So I am not sitting behind the safety of my computer, unlike you Troll!  Don't put words into gh15.....he has always been respectful and decent towards me.  Now run along troll!!! 

You goto expos and comps because you're addicted to muscle and cock. Im saying you are protected because you worked with police authorities you POS, you always will be known as a rat,slut dog. I guess you are happy living with yourself and the stigma that surrounds you. I feel sorry for your daughter I really do, poor child I wish the best for her but unlikely given the mother figure
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: April 03, 2012, 12:53:35 AM »

Karen why did you join here anyway? you thought this was a site where people didn't know you are a rat? how's goran?
I joined because I was reading gh15's posts.  I am not a rat, it's a slanderous lie that your little fuck buddy gimp made up when I told him to go fuck himself when he was messaging me for info on gymace.  But since you are a source and keep company with the likes of Joshua Milane, then why are you here???  

http://ketaminedrug.blogspot.com.au/
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: April 03, 2012, 01:06:00 AM »

Uh, who actually started this online drama?  James or Booty?  OP just quotes them both but it seems James started it...
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: April 03, 2012, 01:12:29 AM »

Uh, who actually started this online drama?  James or Booty?  OP just quotes them both but it seems James started it...
Willgrant made the first post throwing me under the bus.  I ignored him for a bit, but then he kept at it and so I posted my side to it all.  I just wanted us to both to ignore one another and get on with our lives.  
Shizzo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: April 03, 2012, 01:15:17 AM »

you guys are fucking stupid and i bet 90% of you have never had a woman as good looking as booty. bunch of panty wearing homos.
Hi booty!
Shizzo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: April 03, 2012, 01:17:46 AM »

I wasn't the one who bought this whole mess onto the forum, it was willgrant.  I had actually left getbig several weeks ago.  I only posted my side because shit was being said about me.  What should I have done?  You all would have carried on with bullshit like you have regardless and my daughters pic etc would have very possibly been posted.  I wanted none of this out there....it's embarrassing and extremely ugly!  Nobody wins in this situation...everybody loses.  It's not how it should have ended. 
noooo.......I see only two people losing in this Kiss
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: April 03, 2012, 01:19:21 AM »

noooo.......I see only two people losing in this Kiss
True...it's entertainment for getbiggers.  For James and myself, it's a lose lose situtation. 
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: April 03, 2012, 01:19:28 AM »

Willgrant made the first post throwing me under the bus.  I ignored him for a bit, but then he kept at it and so I posted my side to it all.  I just wanted us to both to ignore one another and get on with our lives.  

Couldn't you see the pathetic bitch he was?  I never e-dated him and it was obvious to me he was a pathetic tool.
Shizzo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: April 03, 2012, 01:21:17 AM »

Lol. Wrong guy to bag. The flotsam have used every insult in the Getbig bag of nasty put downs but I am still here.

Karen is innocent of these nasty charges. I wouldn't recommend that anyone befriend the anonymous excrement that populate this sordid excuse for a forum. James proved to be the typical serious knucklehead who lifts weights. Luckily Karen was able to dispatch him and sent him off yelping with his tail between his legs.

Hopefully his boss and assorted gym members will continue to be amused at this hapless and tailless Kiwi Don Juan.

Vince, If you use the word "flotsam" one more time......... They will find you flotsam down the river.
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: April 03, 2012, 01:22:58 AM »

Couldn't you see the pathetic bitch he was?  I never e-dated him and it was obvious to me he was a pathetic tool.
For the first few weeks no...he was really cool and easy going.
Shizzo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: April 03, 2012, 01:24:38 AM »

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!