Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 01:40:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Grant Vs Booty - The Breakup  (Read 92985 times)
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #1800 on: April 03, 2012, 01:55:53 AM »

Poor Will Grant and Booty. We should be giving them privacy at this difficult time.

Cry

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO9NP-SiT8s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO9NP-SiT8s</a>
Report to moderator   Logged

PTPS
Jaime
Getbig V

North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

« Reply #1801 on: April 03, 2012, 02:30:25 AM »

I joined because I was reading gh15's posts.  I am not a rat, it's a slanderous lie that your little fuck buddy gimp made up when I told him to go fuck himself when he was messaging me for info on gymace.  But since you are a source and keep company with the likes of Joshua Milane, then why are you here???  

http://ketaminedrug.blogspot.com.au/

What did i say? Borderline personality disorder.... You sound like a real classy lady, very feminine.

I'm glad you showed everyone your true colors you ugly old whore.

Trans Milkshake.
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #1802 on: April 03, 2012, 02:37:19 AM »

Yep will has always been a dickhead on these boards he deserves every last bit this
40 year old man who is possessive  over a 40+ yr old women he met on the net and thing they are in a relationship .. Will is Weak feminine and full of bitchassness this whole thread is pathetic 2 middle aged adults acting like 12 yr olds .
How can a female be your woman if you've never even kissed or met her
Weak guy pussywhipped and he didn't even get any pussy.
As usual the ones who talk the most shit on the forums are the most pathetic in real life

LOL You are so butthurt because I don't think you are natural ?  Undecided
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1803 on: April 03, 2012, 02:42:18 AM »

What did i say? Borderline personality disorder.... You sound like a real classy lady, very feminine.

I'm glad you showed everyone your true colors you ugly old whore.

If being soaked in cum was football, booty would be lionel messi
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

« Reply #1804 on: April 03, 2012, 02:51:45 AM »

What a fiasco.
Jaime
Getbig V

« Reply #1805 on: April 03, 2012, 02:59:22 AM »

If being soaked in cum was football, booty would be lionel messi

Are you trying to say that Booty has had more goo running down her face than slimer from ghostbusters Cyp?

Trans Milkshake.
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #1806 on: April 03, 2012, 02:59:37 AM »

Oh can mass04 rip my bathroom apart to please  Cheesy
DBX
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #1807 on: April 03, 2012, 03:01:33 AM »

Oh can mass04 rip my bathroom apart to please  Cheesy
have you posted that pic any where else on the net ,     Huh    looks familiar... 
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #1808 on: April 03, 2012, 03:05:19 AM »

It is based on opinion from what I have seen on others over the years with helping them prep plus being in the gym and what I have used on myself - I don't cut them down with a holier than thou attitude but if I think someone is taking the piss I will say it.

I have never claimed anything great with lifts or build wise but have seen many over the years training and gear wise with normal genetics through to outstanding genetics and can smell out BS pretty quick.

Groink and Meso in this thread seem quite upset and all I have really said in a negative fashion to them is I don't believe there natural and low doses status other than that I have always liked them as good posters so I don't know why they are so anti WG for  Cheesy

Here's a pic taken from exact same time as the other pic of me that's been posted - I'm on 300mg prop - 50mcg t3 here and 50mg winstrol which were fakes - I diet down before getting on anything else and stay on prop 300mg all year round- what followed was tren and eq and 400mg prop as my post dieting "full out/ harden up".

Again I don't have out there genetics just an average guy that uses small amounts - you can see the bursis and bicep is the torn one so gets little to no direct training and how diet/t3 leaves you flat but seeming as I am now "outed" so here's more to flame with.
looking very good .. you should have posted pics sooner
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #1809 on: April 03, 2012, 03:07:37 AM »

looking very good .. you should have posted pics sooner
Decided to remove Sev as this threads not about that I guess - you look thick in your pic also for such a short time back into it - good response  Smiley
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1810 on: April 03, 2012, 03:08:03 AM »

Are you trying to say that Booty has had more goo running down her face than slimer from ghostbusters Cyp?

Hahahahahahahahahaha! What i'm saying Jaime, is that booty's held more black men than Florida State Penitentary
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #1811 on: April 03, 2012, 03:09:23 AM »

have you posted that pic any where else on the net ,     Huh    looks familiar... 
I have sent to people in private via the net but don't recall posting it on a board .
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #1812 on: April 03, 2012, 03:09:53 AM »

Decided to remove Sev as this threads not about that I guess - you look thick in your pic also for such a short time back into it - good response  Smiley
This thread is about a bit of everything.  Your physquie pic should stay up.  The change of subject is refreshing.  
BB
Getbig V

I hope I'm not boring you.

« Reply #1813 on: April 03, 2012, 03:10:34 AM »

This thread is about a bit of everything.  Your physquie pic should stay up.  The change of subject is refreshing. 

Lulz. Buttering him up after you stake him out for the wolves.

Will does have a good physique though top 20 atleast among the non- competitors that post here.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #1814 on: April 03, 2012, 03:12:04 AM »

Will does have a good physique though top 20 atleast among the non- competitors that post here.
We've made peace. 
w8m8
« Reply #1815 on: April 03, 2012, 03:15:57 AM »

We've made peace. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ</a>
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1816 on: April 03, 2012, 03:16:31 AM »

Will looks like popeyes uglier brother after 20 bottles of 1AD and 6 weeks in auschwitz
JasonH
Getbig V

« Reply #1817 on: April 03, 2012, 03:27:38 AM »

What's the betting Will and Booty will be e-dating again before we reach page 100?
Jaime
Getbig V

« Reply #1818 on: April 03, 2012, 03:33:25 AM »

What's the betting Will and Booty will be e-dating again before we reach page 100?

Will threatened her daughter, that's the only reason Booty posted, to protect her precious daughter.

But they are at peace now, apparently threatening her daughter doesn't mean as much today as it did yesterday imao.

I pity the kid for having such a vile, toxic whore mother.

Trans Milkshake.
Marlo Stanfield
Getbig IV

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

« Reply #1819 on: April 03, 2012, 03:34:48 AM »

Whos a more terrible mom ?

Booty vs. Snooki

my vote is for booty
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #1820 on: April 03, 2012, 03:35:52 AM »

Will threatened her daughter, that's the only reason Booty posted, to protect her precious daughter.

But they are at peace now, apparently threatening her daughter doesn't mean as much today as it did yesterday imao.

I pity the kid for having such a vile, toxic whore mother.
It's better to make peace than keep this shitstorm going.  
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #1821 on: April 03, 2012, 03:39:47 AM »

Soul mate is just an expression, of course. I suspect we are attracted to certain people and they to us because of past experiences. That being said, having a loving and supportive family can't hurt when it comes to one being equipped to create a good relationship. But this is not absolutely necessary. Sometimes we learn to be better people than to just to be the sum of our experiences. My childhood was "different" to say the least. I managed, through the love of a great woman, to have a wonderful life.

How do you know that Karen doesn't spend time with her kids? She could be a good mother despite her possibly questionable personal choices. Incidentally, my wife is the polar opposite of what my mother was like....so much for mother's being role models. My mother modeled behavior I knew I didn't want in my life partner. So I guess I still learned something from her after all.
True...

Good mothers don't do what Karen aka Booty does. She is selfish, does "cam shows", allowing the public into her "private" life, makes money off of those "cam shows". Does explicit poses---indicative of a sexual nature. Her daughter probably knows this, and her son as well. What message does this send to them? Also she has dealt with Lee Priest---who is effed up in the head, and other bbers. She chases around bbers like she is in her early 20s, and from what she writes on here, she seemingly has the mentality of a woman of that age. She has never grown up, and is a drama queen.
Drama queens NEVER meet the "right man", because they always pick or attract eff ups---Booty/Karen is directly responsible for this incident. She knew Willgrant wasn't "normal" and engages in a e-relationship, where there is no physical contact...

Sounds like a good mother to you?
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

« Reply #1822 on: April 03, 2012, 03:43:45 AM »

What do you do for a living? How do you pay the bills?

from incomplete data
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1823 on: April 03, 2012, 03:57:57 AM »

What do you do for a living? How do you pay the bills?

She pays the bills via direct debit lovemonkey, we all know what she does for a living
Marlo Stanfield
Getbig IV

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

« Reply #1824 on: April 03, 2012, 03:59:38 AM »

i dont agree with this... it just makes you look more like a drama seeking whore... comes off as " ok, i caused drama, ruined this poor guys life and reputation...ehh, im over it, wanna be friends again?"

you have a track record of doing this... your lik the shephard who kept crying wolf... people have figured you out
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!