Author Topic: Cena just got an F-5....Brock Lesnar is back!!!!  (Read 20076 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Cena just got an F-5....Brock Lesnar is back!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2012, 11:19:57 PM »
Fat shit with dick tattoo didn't even take off the shirt

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2012, 11:58:01 PM »
Did professional rasslin become real all of a sudden?  That shit is is more like dancing than it is fighting.  It's a soap opera and I'm not surprised that some of the schmoes on Getbig like it.  It's like you sat around an thought to yourself "What can I get into that is even more gay than men's bodybuilding"?  Vince McMahon gave your answer. 

You all sicken me. 
Come at me Bro!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 12:22:42 AM »

looks like a twink. seen naturals with bigger arms

announcers said he was 266 lbs

Don't forget he had diverticulitis and went to MMA for a while.

If he'd never had any healthproblems or done any weightcutting im sure he'd be in former WWE-shape

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2012, 12:24:59 AM »
I'm just trolling bro :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 12:52:47 AM »
I'm just trolling bro :D

Ah wonderful, and i fell for it! :D

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2012, 01:37:11 AM »
officially Brock is the biggest FAIL ..  well MMA is not like wrestling right ? lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2012, 05:08:19 AM »
hey vince mcmahon, this is vince goodrum speaking

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Making it to the WWE isn't a big accomplishment.  In case you don't know, they employ over 100 wrestlers plus pay local wrestlers for house shows.....most of which you don't see on TV but in house shows which is where the real money comes from.  Basically in a house show you'll see nothing but regular jobbers and one superstar in the final match.  That's why they can have shows anytime and anywhere.  TV shows are mostly just Superstars only with a low to mid card matches to make 3 hours. 

I would have made it because I can learn on the run and I'm a pretty big guy but ultimately it would have been low to mid card jobber status or even enhancement talent.  Most superstars are either well connected, have family in the business, or just have a certain look.  And there's no fun in being one because you take some nasty bumps

A

Tiny Coq

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2012, 05:16:31 AM »
No one will "destroy" anyone, unless the script says so.....same goes for pro bodybuilding :D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2012, 05:28:02 AM »
lesnar looks old and small

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2012, 05:28:48 AM »
Just to make sure, you guys do know wrestling is fake, right?

There are people that actually watch that shit and get highly emotional thinking that those guys are actually truly fighting, when in reality it is the combination of a choreographed routine that ends in a predetermined fashion.

Melvin, does it ever become boring to watch, since you were in "the business"?
"1"

Shhh, you're ruining it for getbig's white trash closet homos.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2012, 05:44:28 AM »

looks like a twink. seen naturals with bigger arms

announcers said he was 266 lbs

haha, check out the dude in blue going fucking nuts when lesnars entrance music starts up.. absolutely fucking awesome  ;D ;D ;D ;D do ya think guys like him give a fuck if its real or not  8)

i don't watch wrestling at all anymore. is cena really as mind numbingly dull as he is in that clip  ???

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2012, 08:39:02 AM »

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2012, 08:57:10 AM »

Sometimes I do.  There's nothing like coming from behind the curtain and entertaining the crowd.  But then I remember the times where the promoters ripped you off, the low ball pay, the injuries from morons showing off, etc.  I would have likely made it in the WWE but I would end up a jobber for the most part....I simply do not have the "superstar" look. 

Vince does your Mom know you are not taking your meds again? 

You are again fukin delusional!   You making it in the WWE?  What a joke!  The only place you could make it would be in your boyfriends bed.  I suppose you probably could have made it in the IFBB  but you would had been a jobber there too, huh?

Geez vince you have come up with  some original stuff in the past but this really takes the cake...making it in the WWE!   I am really at a loss for any furthe words on the subject.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2012, 09:10:23 AM »
Did I hurt your feelings?

I watch bodybuilding for the same reason you watch wrestling, I like to look at men half-naked with their cocks bulging through their spandex underwear as they caress themselves and sometimes (as in the case with wrestling, where it is completely choreographed and practiced) caress each other.

Many shades of the rainbow, I fall on the deeper end, you're just getting your balls wet...

"1"

P.S. Oh and, you misspelled "forum" there, genius..  ;)

;D
Trans Milkshake.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2012, 09:22:39 AM »
haha, check out the dude in blue going fucking nuts when lesnars entrance music starts up.. absolutely fucking awesome  ;D ;D ;D ;D do ya think guys like him give a fuck if its real or not  8)

i don't watch wrestling at all anymore. is cena really as mind numbingly dull as he is in that clip  ???

FELLA BEHIND AND TO THE RIGHT OF The 'welcome back brock' sign... i think it made his week ,lol

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2012, 09:24:33 AM »
FELLA BEHIND AND TO THE RIGHT OF The 'welcome back brock' sign... i think it made his week ,lol

LMFAO  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2012, 09:40:23 AM »
another goes mental, only his mate doesn't look too impressed. i bet he's thinking 'what the fuck am i doing here ' , lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2012, 02:52:57 PM »

You are again fukin delusional!   You making it in the WWE?  What a joke!  The only place you could make it would be in your boyfriends bed.  I suppose you probably could have made it in the IFBB  but you would had been a jobber there too, huh?

Geez vince you have come up with  some original stuff in the past but this really takes the cake...making it in the WWE!   I am really at a loss for any furthe words on the subject.

If you spend enough years working as a professional wrestler, you'll get an opportunity to wrestle in a WWE match....most of the time a squash match or used as enhancement talent.

Now pay attention because this gets good and you'll learn something.....even if you become a salaried WWE wrestler, you are paid as an independent contracter.  That means you have to pay for your travel expenses, you health insurance which is required to work for the WWE, your meals, your supplements to keep in shape, your outfits,...everything unless its written in your contract and that's only for the super-exclusive stars or long time WWE workers....really long time workers.

Like I said, there's no real glamor behind it.  That's why TNA is popular with wrestlers....they get paid far less but they don't have to travel like the WWE.  

But at least they are getting a paycheck...unlike an IFBB bodybuilder

BTW, what does a "jobber" get....usually between 500-1000 dollars a show. 

A

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2012, 03:21:00 PM »
people over the age of 12 watch wrestling.....
 :-\
choice is an illusion

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2012, 03:31:25 PM »

If you spend enough years working as a professional wrestler, you'll get an opportunity to wrestle in a WWE match....most of the time a squash match or used as enhancement talent.

Now pay attention because this gets good and you'll learn something.....even if you become a salaried WWE wrestler, you are paid as an independent contracter.  That means you have to pay for your travel expenses, you health insurance which is required to work for the WWE, your meals, your supplements to keep in shape, your outfits,...everything unless its written in your contract and that's only for the super-exclusive stars or long time WWE workers....really long time workers.

Like I said, there's no real glamor behind it.  That's why TNA is popular with wrestlers....they get paid far less but they don't have to travel like the WWE. 

But at least they are getting a paycheck...unlike an IFBB bodybuilder

BTW, what does a "jobber" get....usually between 500-1000 dollars a show. 

haha!1 another loud mouth getting schooled like a naughty little boy by the one and only , the indomitable, venom vince versace  8)

another notch on vince's headboard there i think  :-X

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
looks like shit for his comeback.
Some real dweebs creaming their pants in the audience.

chess315

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 04:01:44 PM »
your nuts its a lot harder to make it to the wwe then you think it is you have to have a very good body be large and athletic many profootball player have failed and countless bodybuilders and wrestlers have. There are a shit load of tall muscular guys trying to get on wwe hell it took batisa who is 6'5 several years to get a break and john cena was by far an over night success . Professional wrestling is the hardest thing of any on a persons body.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2012, 04:09:37 PM »
Honestly it sucks the guy got sick. He never got a chance to realize his full potential in the UFC. War BRAWK!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
Honestly it sucks the guy got sick. He never got a chance to realize his full potential in the UFC. War BRAWK!

he came down with a case of chicken fever  ::)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2012, 05:27:47 PM »

He was never sick.  Just got scared to fight real fighers (not pussies like couture and mir).
I dont like twinks.