Author Topic: Cena just got an F-5....Brock Lesnar is back!!!!  (Read 20071 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Cena just got an F-5....Brock Lesnar is back!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2012, 05:30:13 PM »
He was never sick.  Just got scared to fight real fighers (not pussies like couture and mir).

Exactly.

"1"

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 05:30:24 PM »
wrestling is fake...the sooner you retards realize it, the better

Lesnar has gone fetal in every unscripted competition he has tried since he finished "college"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 06:38:40 PM »
haha!1 another loud mouth getting schooled like a naughty little boy by the one and only , the indomitable, venom vince versace  8)

another notch on vince's headboard there i think  :-X

Not really.  I just learned the business the hard way.  I realized that with all the skills I could develop, I was still 5 foot 11 which is basically a midget in wrestling.  Chris Benoit, who I met is 3 inches taller than I am so it makes a huge difference.  And if you've ever ran into someone like John Cena who is a fucking beast, you realize that it simply just isn't going to happen...a futile quest.   

There are so few wrestlers that have become successful...and thousands of wrestlers who are wrestling in barns and warehouses and flea markets at "benefit shows" for peanuts....and sometimes the promoter would run away with your peanuts.

The most dangerous part is the drugs....you're taking steroids for muscle mass and taking painkillers to get through your matches.....never a good combination.  You're dogpiling in cars and hotel rooms with other wrestlers...lot of times there can be 10-15 of them in one room so they can save money and eating gas station food.  That's way too many hot dog stands for anyone to put up with. 

If anyone wants to know all about the business...I'd suggest listening to a wrestling shoot.  Since they are usually done with the business, they can practically be open about everything....here Paul Ornodoff's shoot....its 90 minutes but it beats listening to the Heavy Muscle Show

Overall, I don't regret not pursuing professional wrestling....I did it a few times and ultimately I just did not enough love for it to do it for years....and you have to realize that if you go into professional wrestling, you're not going to make a dime for many years...

A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 07:04:33 PM »
He was never sick.  Just got scared to fight real fighers (not pussies like couture and mir).

Never got sick the guy almost died. It's real dammit!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 07:53:29 PM »

looks like a twink. seen naturals with bigger arms

announcers said he was 266 lbs
Cock Lesnar better up the dose. He looks like shit.
T

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2012, 10:58:07 AM »
brock looks like the begin stages of palumboism to me!  :o

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2012, 11:44:47 AM »
Brock looked like shit.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »
wrestling is fake...the sooner you retards realize it, the better

Lesnar has gone fetal in every unscripted competition he has tried since he finished "college"

You call winning the UFC Heavyweight title, going "fetal"?

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2012, 04:20:49 PM »

Not really.  I just learned the business the hard way.  I realized that with all the skills I could develop, I was still 5 foot 11 which is basically a midget in wrestling.  Chris Benoit, who I met is 3 inches taller than I am so it makes a huge difference.  And if you've ever ran into someone like John Cena who is a fucking beast, you realize that it simply just isn't going to happen...a futile quest.   

There are so few wrestlers that have become successful...and thousands of wrestlers who are wrestling in barns and warehouses and flea markets at "benefit shows" for peanuts....and sometimes the promoter would run away with your peanuts.

The most dangerous part is the drugs....you're taking steroids for muscle mass and taking painkillers to get through your matches.....never a good combination.  You're dogpiling in cars and hotel rooms with other wrestlers...lot of times there can be 10-15 of them in one room so they can save money and eating gas station food.  That's way too many hot dog stands for anyone to put up with. 

If anyone wants to know all about the business...I'd suggest listening to a wrestling shoot.  Since they are usually done with the business, they can practically be open about everything....here Paul Ornodoff's shoot....its 90 minutes but it beats listening to the Heavy Muscle Show

Overall, I don't regret not pursuing professional wrestling....I did it a few times and ultimately I just did not enough love for it to do it for years....and you have to realize that if you go into professional wrestling, you're not going to make a dime for many years...

Ok Vince you win!   You win!  I have been owned!  NOT!

Post your promotional WWE photo or your promotional WWE video or because you are a "jobber" and do not have such a thing post a video of your arse getting handed to you in a WWE ring.

Until you do this you can only be considered a jabber mouth full of your boyfriends cum!

Now videos or pictures!  Over to you...................

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2012, 07:42:53 PM »
You call winning the UFC Heavyweight title, going "fetal"?

pretty hard to go fetal vs. a 47 yr old man who hadnt fought in over a year and you outweigh by 50+ lbs.
I dont like twinks.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2012, 05:18:29 PM »
I realized that with all the skills I could develop, I was still 5 foot 11 which is basically a midget in wrestling.  Chris Benoit, who I met is 3 inches taller than I am so it makes a huge difference.   

Was he standing on the Yellow Pages when you met him, 'cos he was barely 5'11" himself?!

Just because they tell you something, it doesn't make it true...  ;D  Kane was billed as 7ft for years, when he's actually around 6'5"-6'6" but wears lifts in his wrestling boots.  Sub-6ft'ers off the top of my head: HBK, Benoit, Mysterio, British Bulldog, didn't seem to hold them back...

???

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2012, 08:17:09 AM »
Yeah...I've met Benoit in person at a Gold's gym. He's not even close to 6'2" in height.

I'm 5'10" and we were standing pretty much eye to eye. He was a cool guy. Gave his autograph with no problem. Kind of eerie to look back on it considering what he did to his family.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2012, 07:12:23 AM »
Where are they possibly going with this one? Cena get abused by the Rock with promos leading up to Mania. Cena gets intro'd by that white rapper then he looses clean to him on the Big Stage. Lesnar comes out and F-5's Cena on RAW. Then Cena gets squashed by A-Train on Raw. Then the grande finale Cena gets his mouth all bloodied by Lesnar. Cenas new green outfit just says Starbucks to me. Why are they doing this to the Cenation?

They may be setting the stage for a directional change for the character.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2012, 06:09:01 PM »
Maybe yes, but he's been getting smoked. A Train clobbered him the other night.

That's what I mean; with such a drastic departure from Cena's usual modus operandi, it's almost "too" obvious they're setting up something.
 ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2012, 08:19:18 PM »

That's what I mean; with such a drastic departure from Cena's usual modus operandi, it's almost "too" obvious they're setting up something.
 ;)

Well, so far, Cena's still a face and he beat Lesnar, despite getting demolished most of the match.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2012, 08:53:24 PM »
pretty hard to go fetal vs. a 47 yr old man who hadnt fought in over a year and you outweigh by 50+ lbs.

That's what happens when you compete in the heavyweight class and the limit is 265. I don't think Lesnar picked his opponents. Besides, if that guy was so old, why couldn't someone else knock him off before Brock did?