Author Topic: MESSAGE TO MODS - I ENCOURAGE ALL MEMBERS TO PLEASED READ  (Read 9276 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: MESSAGE TO MODS - I ENCOURAGE ALL MEMBERS TO PLEASED READ
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 09:21:30 PM »
I'm not, I'm just stating the somewhat ironic nature of the whole thing...that's all.

lol

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 09:21:58 PM »
i already passes getbig,, right now already over 1000 applications with out any site ,, the gh15 sites is not somethign you should cpmpare anything to ,, it will be the bigest thing in internet bodybuild history ...not due to technology but due to who writes there...aka  M E

im just too big,, i got to a level of invinsibility that its pretty much sitting with the morning cofee looking for gh15 postings...and 1000s do it every day for many years
gh15 approved

I hope your site is a huge success, I have no reason to hope for it not to be. Still, I know what it takes to get traffic on these sites and keep the traffic coming in and a couple thousand people a day is nothing. Some of these big bodybuilding sites have millions upon millions of dollars pumped into them but there's no way the GH15 site does. I mean maybe you could, I don't know what you're worth, but no sane human pumps money into a website like that unless it's going to yield a return...which the only way yours will have the ability to make a profit is if you're selling gear

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 09:22:19 PM »
lol

Let me be clear, I'm not being sarcastic btw... what you said is funny.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 09:23:46 PM »
remember how you delted the posting of you talking about what happened to you in past...delete this posting of you too...it wil show very bad on you in future,, its warm recomendation ,, if you checked into the gh15 site...and looked in the hysteria around it ....you would understand that gh15 sites is not only for bodybuilders persay

gh15 approved

Again, not saying your site won't be successful, I'm sure it'll get lots of hits. From a dollar value though I just don't see the numbers.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 09:40:12 PM »
Marlo,

Thanks for the response - It's Big GH User, just an FYI.

1) I agree to an extent.  If I was respectfully PMed, I would have handled this in a respectful manner.  However once respect got tossed out the window, no reason to be respectful of the message being Private anymore IMO.

2) Your second point is somewhat valid, but how about confronting someone and talking to them like an adult before locking a thread and sending PM's with the subject reading "Not Here Buddy!"

3)  I think you're being a little forgiving.  Yes he meant to say "don't discuss sources here," but telling me that I'm pimping out products... I don't really take that as a typo.

4) I'm not going anywhere... I love getbig.  I'm just not going to take as active of a role.  I think I have some pretty decent info to share and some decent experience to talk about, but obviously sharing such things honestly gets frowned upon around here.

Again, I hear what your saying, but I still think my points are very valid.

i understand what your saying man, but ultimately, when you boil it down, it comes to the fact that you just didnt like WW's tone... thats all !IMO< that shouldve been handled in PM, the same way WW voiced his anger towards a reputable member promoting a known scammer ONLY IN PM, and not in public forum.

Also keep this in mind, you said you wanted to be a mod on these boards right? with being a mod comes some trust and assurance of privacy. if i dont trust a mod, fuck him i dont respect him. What you just did was pretty much make people not be able to trust you with their privacy. You posted a PM, plain and simple.  maybe 5 months down the road some guy here spills his guts out to you on PM, and then in one of his posts he harshly disagrees with you, will you post his PMs as well???

WW spoke harshly, he should tone it down. contrary to gh15, i think YOU owe WW an apology for posting his PM's out in public... just my $0.02

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 10:07:17 PM »
I hope your site is a huge success, I have no reason to hope for it not to be. Still, I know what it takes to get traffic on these sites and keep the traffic coming in and a couple thousand people a day is nothing. Some of these big bodybuilding sites have millions upon millions of dollars pumped into them but there's no way the GH15 site does. I mean maybe you could, I don't know what you're worth, but no sane human pumps money into a website like that unless it's going to yield a return...which the only way yours will have the ability to make a profit is if you're selling gear

you dont get it eh? i dont give a flyhig fuck about revenews,, i dont giev a flying fuck about money to be made,, i give a fuck about one single thing! something many should have give fuck to but failed to do! i give a fuck to all the abused souls in the cult of bodybuild which the numbers are in the 100s of  1000s,, how do you think i got so huge? my followers are the fellas who got fucked in the ass by the danta and sons,, the ron herises,, the mikes arnelds,, the muscular devlopments,, its now paying time and paying time is not a good thing ,, trust me when i say ....felals turn on computer for one and only one reason in bodybuild nwo day and this reason is

ME

gh15 approved 
fallen angel

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 11:56:27 PM »
if guys there are saying they have high serum levels, you know its a scam.  ergopep, LMAO.  what was the one they were pimping before that, the one with the dinosuar logo that was selling poison, but on that board it was the best shit around, better than roids, haha

Oh yeah.  Some guys are claiming 30+ on serum GH.  Of course Kami claims to have tested them on himself and got a 30+ also.  What a load of shit.  He must select the kits he wants to have tested and make sure they are up to par, but I don't believe a damn thing pretty much anyone on that board says.  Especially the mods.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2012, 12:03:29 AM »
#1 this kami asshole owes alot of people some serious coin! Kami scammed hundreds of good people on this board and others! Kami had them shooting dangerous sugar water! Bigher you have his name in the title of your thread! This is what happened Kami bought more HGH with the million dollars he has from scamming members of this forum and others! and finally might of got a few ok kits he decided to ship out to the NPC level bodybuilders so he could get business again and probably eventually start selling shit again once the few good kigs are gone. her is what Bigher says!

After all this, Kami contacted me and said he had quality gh.  He sent me 2 kits of Kigtropin to use.  He provided me with gh serum testing #'s and guaranteed that he had a stockpile of QUALITY Kigtropin that he was ready to sell at a fair price.  He assures me that regular serum testing of his supply will occur.  He assures me that issues will not arise like they did before.  The 2 kits he sent me are Pharma Grade.

gh15 wants to ensure that REAL BODYBUILDERS can get quality gh at a fair price.  He wants to make sure that when bodybuilders spend their hard saved money that they get what they expect in the mail.  gh15 is not endorcing kamikaze yet because he wants to make sure that it's not just myself or bboy or anyone else who has ever received a free kit from Kami that get's the quality, he wants everyone is consistantly brought quality hgh.

So here is what I'm gonna say to all of you.  I believe that Kami has quality hgh (His Hygetropin is also good to go, I've used it).  I'm not a gimmick and I've never given any of you on this board anything but my honest opinion.  If you guys don't want to buy hgh from Kami then don't.  If you do and you get bunk hgh then I am not to blame lol.  I am just here to tell you that I believe Kami to have quality hgh.  I encourage all of you to give it a shot.  Don't be dumb!  Don't go spend thousands right away.  Go place an order for 1,2 or 3 kits.  Try it!  I think Kami is trying to do the right thing here, but again, it's your decision.
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _____

I personally do not think kami deserves a dollar of anybodys money! He should be busy mailing out these new kits to the members he ripped off. Even GH15 your Hero called hiim a scammer and not to order anything from him! In this thread you are obviously making it clear that kami has a new batch of kigtropin and they are supposively pharma grade yet again no proof is shown no serum tests nothing! you say you are going by what you see in the mirror and with the gear your on and the amount you workout it could just be the Tren and a low level of HGH.I wouldn't compare you to evan centaponi and I believe he uses way better HGH then what you are using or have ever used in your life! You obviously want to give kami a thanks for the free kits and hope others order so he can make some money and start up his shitty business again! Slinpimp ran thanktropin and did not come back and thank the supplier like that he just said nlook at my results on thanktropin.

There are only 2 guys you should buy your HGH from one of them has novos and thanks and the other one has rips. that is it! ask K the owner of anabolicboard and he will say the same thing. there is plenty of shit HGH floating around right now and people have to use the guys who are seriously connected to real HGH. Kami is not one of these guys their are only 2 of them and everybody knows who they are! I would suggest anybody who has used kami and got screwed give him a email and try to get a reship of these new real november quality kigs. Bigher the way you had your picture up with his name in the title thanking him for the HGH was enough to know you are selling a product or helping somebody sell a product. I have no problem with you PM'ing ron with my PM or calling him with your PM just make sure you show him the thread you posted as well! I have been a member here for 6 years longer than you same as arnold jr. and overload! You have a while to go if you want to be a mod others are in front of you, so just wait till Gh15 starts his board and you can mod for him. I didn't have any problem with you till now! and GH15 backing somebody means coming out of your own pocket if they do not deliver! that is what I did with euroman I put my own money up if he did not come through and I was the one who referred him and guess what? I never had to spend a dime!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2012, 12:26:35 AM »
Just something that's popped in my head....an observation.

A few months back, the "Elf Nation" proclaimed Euroman had serious problems and would be shut down. Once he did announce he was shutting down they took credit for it. GH15 would then state that if Euroman would correct the problems he had it would be OK if he came back into business under a new name and title but that "Euroman" was done and a new, cleaner identity should be made. This was all despite that no one had ever been scammed or sold a low grade product by Euroman and there was never any proof of any wrong doing.

Then we have this kami guy who apparently sold massive amounts of HGH to a lot of people, selling them a terrible product that was worth less than the packing in came in. Thousands upon thousands of dollars were lost and a lot of people were angered. Then the "Elf Nation" starts singing his praises, saying he has turned it all around and it's just fine for kami to still exist and encourages others to make a purchase.

Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2012, 12:29:20 AM »
Just something that's popped in my head....an observation.

A few months back, the "Elf Nation" proclaimed Euroman had serious problems and would be shut down. Once he did announce he was shutting down they took credit for it. GH15 would then state that if Euroman would correct the problems he had it would be OK if he came back into business under a new name and title but that "Euroman" was done and a new, cleaner identity should be made. This was all despite that no one had ever been scammed or sold a low grade product by Euroman and there was never any proof of any wrong doing.

Then we have this kami guy who apparently sold massive amounts of HGH to a lot of people, selling them a terrible product that was worth less than the packing in came in. Thousands upon thousands of dollars were lost and a lot of people were angered. Then the "Elf Nation" starts singing his praises, saying he has turned it all around and it's just fine for kami to still exist and encourages others to make a purchase.

Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?

oh euroman stil operate in europe ,, he is not done,,done with americana ...but in europe he is fine

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2012, 12:47:01 AM »
oh euroman stil operate in europe ,, he is not done,,done with americana ...but in europe he is fine

gh15 approved

Either you missed my point or ignored it.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2012, 05:03:12 AM »
You mean like GH15 and the oompa loompa's (elfs) have been doing to WW for over a year now? You mean like the way they've handled their responses about me? Pot, kettle, meet ironic.

Actually, WW was made a mod here for a very specific reason, one BiGHer is well aware of and one WW has done well. He wasn't picked randomly. And sure, you can criticize him all day long, me too if you want...as long as you don't break the very few basic rules of the board you can say and do whatever you want.

BTW, if GH15's site passes this one in numbers I'll be surprised. You have to remember, he's speaking to a small population of people inside an already small population of people. If it even passes my old probodybuilding.com site that hasn't been updated in over two years I'll be shocked..

I said it would be the pinnacle, not the site with the biggest numbers.

Look, I'm not even friendly with most "elves". I'm part of the pack because the cause is good and I agree with it. But I often disagree with the elves and sometimes gh15 himself. So does BiGher and some of the other top elves that are free thinkers. We are not all parrots. You'll note I've NEVER addressed you for the legal issues you've had. I could care less, I don't pass judgement on people, that's not my place.

As for WW, whatever the "specific reason" there is for him to be a mod, he conducts himself poorly and at times like a total lunatic. In the past I was just messing around teasing him lightly and he would PM bomb me with a dozen chapters of PM's talking in circles. Total nutbag. And a chest puffer, too. "Look at me, I have stacks of money!" What idiocy.

BiGher, on the other hand, is a solid contributing member to Getbig. HE is the type of guy who should be moderating us. That's just my opinion, for whatever it's worth.

I have PMed you a few times! once to tell you how to orer off a site,once to apologize because I did not really get the thread title and that is all I remember. I remember you emailing me telling me Gh15  was going to rat me out and to take down my pictures but I had taken down most all my pictures because ron asked me to. I left just small pictures up. that is all the contact I have had with you and you dont even bother anybody so you are fine by me.

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2012, 05:14:16 AM »

gh15 approved

AJ is saying euroman sold nothing but legit product yet you and the elfs had a problem with it. maybe it was cutting into their domestics profits! euro never screwed anybody over and  it is when a source retires he usually runs off with everyones money the last 2-4 weeks but euroman filled every order he had! stand up guy till the end. AJ isa saying would you give euroman a third chance if he sold 100's of thousands of dollars of bunk gear or HGH NO WAY! YET YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT VOUCHING FOR KAMI AGAIN? YOU JUST CALLED HIM A SCAMMER RECENTLY AND NOT TO ORDER FROM HIM. GH15 YOU YOURSELF SAID IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST SCAMS TO EVER HAPPEN! yET YOU WANT TO BRING THIS GUY BACK FROM THE DEAD JUST SO HE CAN PULL THE SAME SHIT?

And as for bigher I said it would of been fine if you just showed us a picture and mentioned whos gear and HGH you were using. I did not see any reference to the gear you were on just that kami was back with pharma grade HGH and you cannot even prove that! you have not gotten blood work done! and even if you did that does not mean that is what he is going to send everybody! He picked you to give a few kits to because you are a advanced bodybuilder and is using you to sell his HGH! din't you see that! or do you not care because you are getting free HGH? even though you might be able to pay for his HGH it is nice to get it for free isn't it?

You are on alot of gear and It is easy to obtain gains like you have with the amount of gear you are using. Now if you looked like evan centaponi then I would say you are on pharma HGH. This is still just chinese HGH nothing special. In fact I think evan was a pro at your age. You look like steve kuclo when he was 19-20yr's old. not trying to disrespect but the gear and HGH you are using is not that special

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2012, 05:52:06 AM »
Ive lost all respect for GH15 to even think of backing a scammer really? So GH15 you back a rat now? Are you a Rat? Really bro.? In this game you really shouldnt give someone a 2nd chance but a 3rd wow. Almost feels like your in this whole scam together with KAMI? You back the man we shall not mention and the man with the rips but now you want to back a scammer really?????????????????????????? Bro your lossing your edge? ALso you must have this other guy in this thread in bed with you with this massive scam going on with Kami.. I see it now I belivie GH15 has been in with this kig scam with Kami since day 1 and now your going to suck some more people's hard earned money from the scam again. Guys dont buy shit from Kami you know what hes doing know its called SELECTIVE SCAMMING

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2012, 07:35:57 AM »
Why is WW immune to criticism? Who's agenda is he carrying out that lets him do such a terrible job as mod?

He's not immune. Which is why this thread is still up.

My problem is the same group of people has been attacking him for a very long time with no ground to stand on.

We all have agendas, it's just that lately everyone wants to attack him for whatever reason. Good or bad we all have an agenda here.

He did his job as a Mod and there is much more to being a Mod on this board than you guys think.

I'm not going to get into this, WW did the right thing IMO. If you guys don't like him for whatever reason that is fine, but BiGHer broke the rules and WW did his job as a Mod.

I think this entire thing is getting blown way out of proportion. If a Mod wants to discuss sources through PM's that's fine. Considering all the stuff that people do through PM's on this board, i think discussing EM is the least of our concerns.

Posting PM's in the open is what drives me nuts. I could post some serious shit on here, but i won't because it doesn't matter. People wonder why we aren't as active as we used to be and that we aren't as responsive as we used to be, but we get attacked several times a week by people who don't understand what we deal with on here. Lately i have refused to give out any info through PM's because everyone is posting it on the open board, which is so stupid.

I still just don't understand what the deal is. If someone has beef with a Mod they need to take a better approach than this to solving the problem. Posting all of this on the open board just made a lot of people look really ignorant as to how things work on this board.

That's all I'm saying. WW did his job and hurt someones feelings in the process and now everyone is crying foul.

Attacking Mods like this is why so many Mods don't post anymore and why we have lost so many Mods on this board over the years. Thankfully i don't take shit personally and just roll with the punches. As far as sketchy mods, well i will admit 100% that there were a few in the past, but the mods we have today are leaps ahead of what we had 5-7 years ago.

Carry on gentlemen, I'm done with this thread.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2012, 07:58:51 AM »
I said it would be the pinnacle, not the site with the biggest numbers.

Look, I'm not even friendly with most "elves". I'm part of the pack because the cause is good and I agree with it. But I often disagree with the elves and sometimes gh15 himself. So does BiGher and some of the other top elves that are free thinkers. We are not all parrots. You'll note I've NEVER addressed you for the legal issues you've had. I could care less, I don't pass judgement on people, that's not my place.

As for WW, whatever the "specific reason" there is for him to be a mod, he conducts himself poorly and at times like a total lunatic. In the past I was just messing around teasing him lightly and he would PM bomb me with a dozen chapters of PM's talking in circles. Total nutbag. And a chest puffer, too. "Look at me, I have stacks of money!" What idiocy.

BiGher, on the other hand, is a solid contributing member to Getbig. HE is the type of guy who should be moderating us. That's just my opinion, for whatever it's worth.

This coming from a guy who does not even use a encrypted email till i told him too and he also couldn't figure out the how to order off a certain suppliers website-LOL. I have been around for a long time. I apologized one time to you for being out of line on a thread where people where talking like Gh15. other than me helping you out with the website all you have done is tell me how mych power Gh15 has and to be careful-lol. maybe he should be careful.I have nothing against you and you would have to be a idiot to see that bigher was not trying to give thanks to kami for the free kigtropin kami sent him.

Kami owes alot of other people and I suggest he start shipping packs!I have been around alot longer then bigher and know alot more about this game than you think! plus when have I ever bad mouthed you except when you couldn't figure out how to order from a website? and if you were so smat why did you not have a encrypted email?I don't care about you but bigher had a motive behind his thread. he mentioned kami had new kigs and they were pharm grade just because kami says so. Bigher had no proof they were pharm grade. I have been around alot longer then you to reardon metal and when Gh15 sets up his site bigher will be a mod so you can sleep good at night. Also I didn't get my money by being an idiot! My wealth came from years of hard work!I am not going anywhere so deal wiith it plus you have never been a problem anyway however you take Gh15 to seriously! All the guy can do is rat people out.and he is proud of being a known rat!

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2012, 08:22:31 AM »
I do not take things personally either! there are alot of people who do not like me because I have money,alot of personal gear. I get legit usa HGH, I get all the prescription drugs I want. I get hated for all thee reasons but I could care less. I have done alot of good for this board and any referral I have given anybody has wroked out for them and they have been happy! So there are some that love me and hate me. there are always going to be haters when you have what they want money, expensive houses and condos and enough gear to last me a year. sure I bet it angers some of the members but I worked for everything. stop crying and work if you want alot of money and Top shelf AAS and HGH! But that is all off topic. the main point is Bigher knew what he was doing when he posted that thread. like I said if he had not made any kami remark I would have staid good work brother keep it up. But he turned it into a thread talking about how Kami had some NQK(november quality kigs!) shame on you bigher!you should of posted that on the board where kami sources on and if you 't know wich board that is ask him!

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2012, 08:27:17 AM »
Ive lost all respect for GH15 to even think of backing a scammer really? So GH15 you back a rat now? Are you a Rat? Really bro.? In this game you really shouldnt give someone a 2nd chance but a 3rd wow. Almost feels like your in this whole scam together with KAMI? You back the man we shall not mention and the man with the rips but now you want to back a scammer really?????????????????????????? Bro your lossing your edge? ALso you must have this other guy in this thread in bed with you with this massive scam going on with Kami.. I see it now I belivie GH15 has been in with this kig scam with Kami since day 1 and now your going to suck some more people's hard earned money from the scam again. Guys dont buy shit from Kami you know what hes doing know its called SELECTIVE SCAMMING

I believe it! This was a scam since day 1 and I think GH15 knew all about it and was getting a cutt of the profits. Now he needs money for the site so why not try it again? Big scam. If he was not involved he would be like me and be pissed Kami would even try to sell anymore kigtropin. he would be going back on his word he just dropped out not long ago that kami was a scammer! and not to buy anything from him.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2012, 09:59:10 AM »
and kami is back to selling raws now too.  hmmmm

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2012, 11:49:34 AM »
im amazed that you runing you rmouths like this when you know what coming up ,,you need to be complete retard to even open mouth right now when many here know what im brining in very short time,,whitewidow ba
 to his old way...blaming god of hormones for being this and that ...therre is getswole,, all full of agendas...i have no idea who kami is gublai or shmooblaiu ,, i said if IF i bring him back or them it will only! be after checking it for long time,,

you are bunch of kids,, you do not deserve me on getbig.com,, and thus i shall not be staying on getbig.com,. go talk to the hand in short time,,i could care less,,

i made this site,, i am everything when it comes to getbig.com ,, it cant survive with out me ...notice what hapen in next few weeks...just take time and notice

YOU NEVER BALONIE AROUND WITH ME,, I DO YOU A FAVOUR! AND THUS EXPECT TO BE WORSHIPED,,

by the way im not playing with any of you kidos ,, you just follw next few weeks...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2012, 06:19:10 PM »
This coming from a guy who does not even use a encrypted email till i told him too and he also couldn't figure out the how to order off a certain suppliers website-LOL. I have been around for a long time. I apologized one time to you for being out of line on a thread where people where talking like Gh15. other than me helping you out with the website all you have done is tell me how mych power Gh15 has and to be careful-lol. maybe he should be careful.I have nothing against you and you would have to be a idiot to see that bigher was not trying to give thanks to kami for the free kigtropin kami sent him.

Kami owes alot of other people and I suggest he start shipping packs!I have been around alot longer then bigher and know alot more about this game than you think! plus when have I ever bad mouthed you except when you couldn't figure out how to order from a website? and if you were so smat why did you not have a encrypted email?I don't care about you but bigher had a motive behind his thread. he mentioned kami had new kigs and they were pharm grade just because kami says so. Bigher had no proof they were pharm grade. I have been around alot longer then you to reardon metal and when Gh15 sets up his site bigher will be a mod so you can sleep good at night. Also I didn't get my money by being an idiot! My wealth came from years of hard work!I am not going anywhere so deal wiith it plus you have never been a problem anyway however you take Gh15 to seriously! All the guy can do is rat people out.and he is proud of being a known rat!

I use the only encrypted email that actually works. So happens that EM couldn't accept emails from mine on his crappy, totally crack able email server.

God you're a dolt.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2012, 06:25:23 PM »
Seriously WW, you sent me like 14 emails each several paragraphs in ONE DAY. I'd wake up that week to 5 PMs from you everyday just babbling like a lunatic. One PM you're bashing my physique saying good luck w my pro ambitions (only ambition I had was to get on stage after a decade lay off). Next you're telling me I'm cool you have no probs we should be boys.

You're nuts. I have NO clue how you became a mod, but it reflects poorly on the site.

I tried to tell you shit was gonna happen, then you admit to being visited by DEA. Dude I don't wish that on anyone, honestly all I tried to do was get you to relax with the source posting which at that time everyone was doing and it was driving me nuts.

Anyway, I'm done. This board blows. Anyone needs help PM me.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2012, 06:26:19 PM »
why you even talk to him metal ,, he is a dealer ,, thats how he made his money ,, DEALING,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2012, 06:29:38 PM »
the fella fucking walk around here talking about xanax and narcotics,, arnold junior LET THIS FUCKING THING HAPPEN!,,prescription balonie ,, this is NARCOTICS I TOLD YOU WHY DEA WOULD EVEN MOVE THEIR ASS TWARDS ANYONE,, it always has to do with narcotics and distributions and you let fellas talk about it here like its bread and butter...
this is NUTS!

showing stacks of xanas and pain killers,, you are NUTS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

phroz3n

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2012, 11:23:30 PM »
the fella fucking walk around here talking about xanax and narcotics,, arnold junior LET THIS FUCKING THING HAPPEN!,,prescription balonie ,, this is NARCOTICS I TOLD YOU WHY DEA WOULD EVEN MOVE THEIR ASS TWARDS ANYONE,, it always has to do with narcotics and distributions and you let fellas talk about it here like its bread and butter...
this is NUTS!

showing stacks of xanas and pain killers,, you are NUTS!

gh15 approved

where is your website u lieing filt?? u r a rat and deal bunk gh and scam people fuk off narco :-*