Author Topic: NEW BLAST  (Read 2384 times)

itrain

• Getbig II
NEW BLAST
« on: April 08, 2012, 05:54:15 PM »
550 PROP/ 400 NPP/ 100 ANAVAR 12IU pharm GH 6-8WEEKS

700 PROP/ 12IU PHARM gh    1 week

550 PROP/ 600NPP/ 12IU GH 6-8 weeks

700 PROP/ 12IU PHARM GH   1 week

550 PROP/ 300NPP/400EQ/ PHARM 12IU 6-8 weeks

20-26 weeks

Re assess after this period

the reason for 1 week no anabolics is I my training capabilities I train very heavy and after 6-8 weeks my cns is taxed so i need a week to get my mind together.

I dont go crazy on doses i get alot of extra use from test with gh in my system.... I grow well on anabolics,

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: NEW BLAST
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 06:07:04 PM »
thats fine and dandy and all, but we all know... tren is the finishing touch.  Blast that in there as well my friend

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 08:17:27 PM »
Looks good for a 2nd cycle!

This is getbig get big or die trying. Let's see those doses x5

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 08:41:56 PM »
lyquid im one of the fortunate ones that responds very well to hormones my first cycle was 200mg test cyp I gained 25 lbs in 9weeks and only went up 1% if that in body fat

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 09:30:17 PM »
lyquid im one of the fortunate ones that responds very well to hormones my first cycle was 200mg test cyp I gained 25 lbs in 9weeks and only went up 1% if that in body fat

Honestly do u notice much from that high var?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 12:12:32 AM »
Honestly do u notice much from that high var?

100mg of Legit anavar is beautiful. Compareable to tren strength for myself. I ran it at 12ish% BF so I didnt get to enjoy the visual results to the fullest but definate increased vascularity and hardness. It will never be tren but it can mimick tren in some ways, atleast until your tren doses go fairly high and Anavar just cant keep up even as a mimicker of the visual appreance.

Did I make it clear I am not saying Anavar gives tren gains nor look? lol, just checking before someone barks there ass off about tren being king.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 05:14:28 AM »
      100mg of Legit anavar is beautiful       

Yes I do,, i stay lean 6-8% all year around solid diet training protocol,,, and the pharm gh allows me to max out my aas dosages without having to really use much higher 5-10lbs of weight muscle is solid gains for me and i dont need anymore than that

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 07:15:53 AM »
var gives you some crazy abs due to the low water retention on it.

i've heard of people saying to use creatine with it to increase it's effectiveness (i've tried it too), but shit, seems pointless once you are out of the training wheels bodybuilding supplements, and using freaking steroids hahah. just up the dose instead

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 09:12:25 AM »
550 PROP/ 400 NPP/ 100 ANAVAR 12IU pharm GH 6-8WEEKS

700 PROP/ 12IU PHARM gh    1 week

550 PROP/ 600NPP/ 12IU GH 6-8 weeks

700 PROP/ 12IU PHARM GH   1 week

550 PROP/ 300NPP/400EQ/ PHARM 12IU 6-8 weeks

20-26 weeks

Re assess after this period

the reason for 1 week no anabolics is I my training capabilities I train very heavy and after 6-8 weeks my cns is taxed so i need a week to get my mind together.

I dont go crazy on doses i get alot of extra use from test with gh in my system.... I grow well on anabolics,

bad idea. you need the anabolics in there to help you recover and grow from being so taxed. stopping due to a week off from intense training is counterproductive

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 09:16:24 AM »
bad idea. you need the anabolics in there to help you recover and grow from being so taxed. stopping due to a week off from intense training is counterproductive

What are you basing this off AMD? His blast is very similar to a slingshot protocol which is very popular. BLP uses it.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »

My own experience allows me to have the short estered anabolics cleared before introducing new ones,, that is also the reason why EQ is used last as it takes more then a week to get out of the system...

His blast is very similar to a slingshot protocol which is very popular. BLP uses it. 

Yes similar but still tailored to my training/ diet/ and my body/mind genetics... I feel its good to know how you react to different compounds so you know how to encorporate them..

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 12:20:29 PM »
thats fine and dandy and all, but we all know... tren is the finishing touch.  Blast that in there as well my friend

x2 no tren, no bodybuild.

you go off tren you see negative changes daily, you get back on tren you see positive changes daily. its THE game changer

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 02:28:21 PM »
What are you basing this off AMD? His blast is very similar to a slingshot protocol which is very popular. BLP uses it.

Why allow a week to let AAS clear out of your system, only to go right back on it? Seems to me like you just waste time by doing this

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 02:41:05 PM »

he won't lose anything and he just wants to come off the gear just to let his mind rest because this shit really does effect your mind even if you can't notice it most of the time.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 02:51:05 PM »
         Why allow a week to let AAS clear out of your system, only to go right back on it? Seems to me like you just waste time by doing this       

I raise testosterone in this time and get off anabolics, it actually helps me make consistant gains, because when I introduce them my body/mind has been rested so I can kill it in the gym again and get the most out of my gear

he won't lose anything and he just wants to come off the gear just to let his mind rest because this shit really does effect your mind even if you can't notice it most of the time.     

exactly I raise my protein and almost completely cut my carbs this week to ensure my body has an over abundance to keep my body recuperated as well as prime my body at the same time so when i reintroduce the anabolics I can kill it in the gym and get full utilization out of my anabolics