Author Topic: lower back sore as crap but not injured sore  (Read 582 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
lower back sore as crap but not injured sore
« on: April 06, 2012, 01:41:03 PM »
i can still do all the things but its very sore in that spine, i know its from doing weighted lunges everyday and behined the back barbells squats where i lower the bar to touch my calves then squat up with the weight

ive been working out everyday and i know my body is trying to keep pace because its getting stronger but that back is sore like it doesnt want to heal, i hate that crap, but atleast its not injured sore like as in a spasm where your back suddenly goes out and its hard to move , ITS NOT LIKE THAT its similiar but not devestating

i think this is the "natural limit" that seperates the men from the boys(juicers). Im sure an impatient juicer would juice himself out of soreness but im thinking maybe i should lighten the weight or go back to bodyweight only lunges for a week till my back can adjust

i highly doubt this is a lack of protien issue, because i used to take as high as 400 grams and that never did shit
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: lower back sore as crap but not injured sore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 03:23:31 PM »
what are your exact goals falcon?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 03:41:52 PM »
what are your exact goals falcon?

to get strong and muscular endurance able as possible. to me this is a better goal than a dieting goal because its more permenant

yes dieting may bring some health benefits but theres always that rebound eating lurking and it isnt fun feeling on low sugars all the time dieting. I already know what can be acheived dieting but its a real bitch to get there and isnt practical with a manual labor day job
A

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 08:41:33 PM »
i've had a crushed l5/s1 disc for 8 years now, it feels exactly how you described it

watch what you're doing

if you're body is not designed to withstands squats or lunges, don't push

once your disc(s) are fucked up you can kiss bodybuilding goodbye