Author Topic: Brock Lesnar returns!  (Read 2177 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Brock Lesnar returns!
« on: April 02, 2012, 11:14:17 PM »
Did Swede really give up on getbig.com?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Brock Lesnar returns!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 04:24:02 AM »
I don't know how he's been doing in UFC because I hardly follow MMA, but I understand that his last showing bordered on pathetic.
Maybe he needs to give his face a rest, or maybe he's made his money there, has a better chance to make something with Vince, and will ride off into the sunset after the next big payday.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 10:19:44 AM »
Its funny cuz if he never left in 04, he would probably be as big if not bigger than Cena. Funny thing is his entrance video was from 04....he is not as big.

He probably got a very lucrative deal and a small amount of dates. Place sure did erupt when he came out tho-

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 09:41:43 AM »
brock better getn cracking on his physique fast he looks like shit right now

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 05:45:26 PM »
Its funny cuz if he never left in 04, he would probably be as big if not bigger than Cena. Funny thing is his entrance video was from 04....he is not as big.

He probably got a very lucrative deal and a small amount of dates. Place sure did erupt when he came out tho-

He's not, but he clearly upped the dose after he left the UFC. Delts are getting rounder, bigger traps and a nice bloated face.  :D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 11:56:19 AM »

I don't know the EXACT details of his UFC contract, but it was a sweet deal, and a major bonus is that he didn't have to constantly be on the road like when working for Vince.