Author Topic: My first cycle total plan and stat, feedback.  (Read 21274 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: My first cycle total plan and stat, feedback.
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 10:20:41 AM »
What's this Tren you speak of? Is that some kind of vitamin or is it like a creatine sauce you put on your chicken? I don't understand, please explain. Really trying to grow massive and shred up. I weigh 182.437lbs, I've been training all my life...well, about 18 months but that's close enough to call it all my life. I'm I'd say right at 14.9% BF. I haven't actually checked it but based on what I conjured with my imagination I'm right at 14.9%...if I was to go over 15% I'd die. I've got good abs, sort of like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. I've been working my ass off in the gym, I do flat bench and BB curls like crazy and hit some leg extension the other day like a mad man. I really did do like 24 sets of flat bench the other day and the girls were like looking like crazy at my jack.

Anyway, I really want to bulk up to about 245, maybe 250 but I want to be realistic. I'd like my body-fat to be around 3%, just enough fat to still be able to enjoy life and kick it. BTW, I drink so much protein powder and I've been looking at this GNC supplement called "Ripped Mass Anabolic Monster 4000." It says it's more potent than testosterone and Dbol and has fat burning properties like HGH and is guaranteed to own lives. It also says it might cause aggression similar to roid rage and that worries me, cause I already rage like crazy when I'm doing flat bench. Just drinking my protein powder sometimes gets me raging in like 5 minutes and I'm worried I won't be able to handle the "Ripped Mass Anabolic 4000." What do you think? Should I give it a try or should I try this Tren thing you're talking about?

One last thing. my boy said I need to be taking carbolyn with all my shakes if I want to be like huge and ripped. This guy is massive and shredded, he's not some gay competitor but he takes lots of carbolyn and probably does more flat bench then me which is saying something. Most everybody at the gym knows he takes carbolyn and I some people hate on him since it's pretty much a steroid, but he told me something huge the other day...I'm leaving his name out cause I don't want to out my boy. He said it's not just the carbolyn but that and he east like tons of ham every day and that's why he can do so much flat bench now. So I guess my last question is do you think I should try something like Tren to get where I want to be, or should I just try the carbolyn ham combination?

Sorry for the long post and so many questions, I'm just really trying to be a bad ass and want all the girls to see my freak ass when I'm at the club laying down my style. I'm mean that's why we do this, you know what I mean?

don't forget the gallon of whole milk a day, bro. ;)

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2012, 10:42:29 AM »
Ok, seems that i would stay to the basics and run a Test Prop cycle only for 8weeks as first cycle.
If everything goes fine i would Add Tren A+Test Prop for my next cycle. ;D

Must admit that i am tempted to try TREN.... ;D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2012, 12:01:10 PM »
What's this Tren you speak of? Is that some kind of vitamin or is it like a creatine sauce you put on your chicken? I don't understand, please explain. Really trying to grow massive and shred up. I weigh 182.437lbs, I've been training all my life...well, about 18 months but that's close enough to call it all my life. I'm I'd say right at 14.9% BF. I haven't actually checked it but based on what I conjured with my imagination I'm right at 14.9%...if I was to go over 15% I'd die. I've got good abs, sort of like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. I've been working my ass off in the gym, I do flat bench and BB curls like crazy and hit some leg extension the other day like a mad man. I really did do like 24 sets of flat bench the other day and the girls were like looking like crazy at my jack.

Anyway, I really want to bulk up to about 245, maybe 250 but I want to be realistic. I'd like my body-fat to be around 3%, just enough fat to still be able to enjoy life and kick it. BTW, I drink so much protein powder and I've been looking at this GNC supplement called "Ripped Mass Anabolic Monster 4000." It says it's more potent than testosterone and Dbol and has fat burning properties like HGH and is guaranteed to own lives. It also says it might cause aggression similar to roid rage and that worries me, cause I already rage like crazy when I'm doing flat bench. Just drinking my protein powder sometimes gets me raging in like 5 minutes and I'm worried I won't be able to handle the "Ripped Mass Anabolic 4000." What do you think? Should I give it a try or should I try this Tren thing you're talking about?

One last thing. my boy said I need to be taking carbolyn with all my shakes if I want to be like huge and ripped. This guy is massive and shredded, he's not some gay competitor but he takes lots of carbolyn and probably does more flat bench then me which is saying something. Most everybody at the gym knows he takes carbolyn and I some people hate on him since it's pretty much a steroid, but he told me something huge the other day...I'm leaving his name out cause I don't want to out my boy. He said it's not just the carbolyn but that and he east like tons of ham every day and that's why he can do so much flat bench now. So I guess my last question is do you think I should try something like Tren to get where I want to be, or should I just try the carbolyn ham combination?

Sorry for the long post and so many questions, I'm just really trying to be a bad ass and want all the girls to see my freak ass when I'm at the club laying down my style. I'm mean that's why we do this, you know what I mean?

LOL the sad part is that i hear shit like this all the time

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2012, 12:05:59 PM »

HAHAHa, good read

not far off!

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2012, 01:28:59 AM »
Hii

Changed my cycle.

8week Test Prop 100mg eod+Winstrol 40mg day 4weeks out.

Week1: Test Prop
Week2: Test Prop
Week3: Test Prop
Week4: Test Prop
Week5: Test Prop+Winstrol
Week6: Test Prop+Winstrol
Week7: Test Prop+Winstrol
Wewk8: Test Prop+Winstrol

This would work fine for me  ;D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2012, 09:33:58 AM »
Hii

Changed my cycle.

8week Test Prop 100mg eod+Winstrol 40mg day 4weeks out.

Week1: Test Prop
Week2: Test Prop
Week3: Test Prop
Week4: Test Prop
Week5: Test Prop+Winstrol
Week6: Test Prop+Winstrol
Week7: Test Prop+Winstrol
Wewk8: Test Prop+Winstrol

This would work fine for me  ;D

can i ask why you picked winstorl, is it to lean out? i hear that stuff dries out your joints like a bitch....not tryin to be a dick just wondering about your reasoning so i can store it in my "mental library" lol

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2012, 11:40:05 AM »
Hi

My goal is to gain as much quality muscle mass and stay as lean as possible, current bodyfat 8%.
I decideed to use the Test Prop as base(first cycle), i would probably get à bit swollen and bloated and want to avoid it...
Winstrol also has anti estro effect.
Think it would work out just fine.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2012, 12:26:09 PM »
Will try to post it on Monday, my computer not working...

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2012, 12:18:17 AM »
Hi

Food is  most important for me , always  eat clean and stay lean ;D
There is a food sample in the thread page 1.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2012, 01:07:03 AM »
What's this crap with a 8 week cycle??

Do 16 weeks, or better 20. No make that 40. Ah what the heck just stay on forever.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »
being bloated has rather to do with diet/shit foods than with what steroid you take.

a guy i know was featured as most ripped bbuilder in MMI and he uses test enanthate for his cutting diet.no joke.

total truth here, so tired of hearing this shit on how long lasting test makes one puffy...
?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2012, 07:22:56 AM »
yes, kinda like when i sold fake dbols with nothing in them and the newbies go like "oh man i am so agressive"

::) ;D

hahaha, nice.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2012, 08:48:39 AM »
Hallo

After many hard years in the gym i decided to take my training to the next level.
I have about 8 years of experience (gym) , and have spent most of my time to learn all about nutrition and how my body responds on different exercises and training routines.
I  decided to start with steroids as a final touch to increase muscle mass and get more detailed.

After lots of research i decided to start a Test Propionate only cycle 100mg EOD 8weeks.

Stat. Age 24, weight 72 kg, lenght 178 cm, body fat 8%.

Nutrition: Daily calorie intake about 2700kcal
Meal:
1: cup of oats+eggwhites with spenach+flaxseed oil.
2: whey isolate+casein  drink and almonds.
3:Brown rice+ chicken breast and broccoli and olive oil.
Gym workout: bcaa+glutamine+dextro during workout.
Post workout: Whey isolate.
4:Rice+beef and broccoli.
5:White fish+sallad
6:Chicken+sallad
7:Whey isolat drink

Just a sample, i stay 100% clean with my food...

Gym routine: 5 days week, cardio 3 times week.

Supplements:
Whey isolate
Bcaa
Glutamine
Multi vits
Zma
Vit c

Cycle plan:

Test Propionate 100mg EOD 8 weeks.

Week:
1: Mon, Wen, Fri, Sun 100mg EOD
2-8: 100mg EOD, also arimidex on hand.

Pct: starts 3 days after last inject
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex:40/40/20/20

Very grateful for all feedback and help that i can get.

If you're starting lean id say 50 mg prop ace and npp ed, you'll blow the fuck up. Get caber/letro cause chances are some gyno will develop

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2012, 08:58:10 AM »
Hmm

i will run 100mg Test Propionate eod, Tren ace is strong for first user think i will add it to my next cycle.
Many told me to stay away from it for first cycle

•Mon - 100mg Test. Propionate
•Wed - 100mg Test. Propionate
•Fri - 100mg Test. Propionate
•Sun - 100mg Test. Propionate

will also skip the winstrol, just stay to the basics.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2012, 10:04:41 AM »
What do you guys think about my Pct? I personally do not think it is necessary with HCG during my cycle relatively low dose.

Also got my gear 2 days ago.

10mlx4 amps Test prop
200 tabs Nolvadex and Clomid
50 tabs Arimidex

ready to go...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2012, 10:45:05 AM »
What do you guys think about my Pct? I personally do not think it is necessary with HCG during my cycle relatively low dose.

Also got my gear 2 days ago.

10mlx4 amps Test prop
200 tabs Nolvadex and Clomid
50 tabs Arimidex

ready to go...

Once you come off, if you're going to be off for a good length of time there's no logical reason not to run a PCT plan. If you're only going to be off for a short period time, in that case there's no reason for the PCT plan. Further, the HCG on your cycle (which I'm not a fan of) isn't going to do anything post cycle to promote your recovery.

And before some idiot says no PCT plan promotes recovery, let me clarify...the point in a PCT plan is not to promote a fully recovery, a full recovery cannot be obtained with a PCT plan. However, you'll stimulate production and give your body enough testosterone in-order to function properly while your levels continue to naturally rise. Moreover, you'll cut down the total recovery time significantly. It's almost retarded that I feel like I have to say this on this board, but is what it is.

BTW, if you keep the Winstrol in your cycle that's not going to hurt anything....test/winny is a great first stack and you'll like it a lot more if you keep the winny in there.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2012, 11:32:38 AM »
I say you need nandrolone,equipina as well,or maybe some good old dbol?You are very skinyy,you need to pack some serious weight,now it's your time to pack it,you are very lean,go for a bigger stack  ;)
GETBIG!

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2012, 11:44:07 AM »
Thanks a lot great info very interesting  , I really appreciate it.

OK lets say that i decide to add Winstrol the 5 last weeks out,  would it be enough with only Nolvadex for my PCT?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2012, 12:29:04 PM »
Thanks a lot great info very interesting  , I really appreciate it.

OK lets say that i decide to add Winstrol the 5 last weeks out,  would it be enough with only Nolvadex for my PCT?

I'd run the Winstrol for 6 to 8 weeks.

As for Nolva:

WK 1: 40mg/ed
WK 2: 40mg/ed
WK 3: 20mg/ed
WK 4: 20mg/ed
WK 5: 10mg/ed

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2012, 01:04:36 PM »
thanks, may take time for me to get the winstrol now since i just got my gear , maybe got to run the test only.

PCT: Nolvadex

PCT: Clomid
WK 1: 100mg/ed    
WK 2: 100mg/ed
WK 3: 50mg/ed
WK 4: 25mg/ed
WK 5: 25mg/ed

What do you think about this if i only run Test Prop

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2012, 01:28:17 PM »
thanks, may take time for me to get the winstrol now since i just got my gear , maybe got to run the test only.

PCT: Nolvadex

PCT: Clomid
WK 1: 100mg/ed    
WK 2: 100mg/ed
WK 3: 50mg/ed
WK 4: 25mg/ed
WK 5: 25mg/ed

What do you think about this if i only run Test Prop

You don't need both nolva and clomid....just pick one.

If you do the Clomid, you'll need more than what you've laid out to match Nolva....you need about 150mg of Clomid to match 40mg of Nolva.

Clomid would look like this:
WK 1: 150mg/ed   
WK 2: 150mg/ed
WK 3: 100mg/ed
WK 4: 100mg/ed
WK 5: 50mg/ed

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2012, 02:01:24 PM »
I would prefer to use nolvadex, think it would be a better choice.
Arimidex would be used instead of letrozole in case of gyno, what are your thoughts on this?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2012, 03:03:08 PM »
arimidex doesn't do anything for gyno

clomid is definitely superior to nolva for PCT and all things, save for attempting to reverse estrogen gyno (tho, it makes prolactin flareups much, much worse)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2012, 06:45:59 PM »
I would prefer to use nolvadex, think it would be a better choice.
Arimidex would be used instead of letrozole in case of gyno, what are your thoughts on this?

Nolva or Clomid will work for PCT...a lot of guys have a preference but the best way is to see is to try one and try the other next time. Personally, I prefer Clomid even though it's about the only thing that's ever given me any acne...a little on my shoulders and back. Nothing bad.

Arimidex can protect you from gyno, I'm not sure why aesthetics is saying it can't. Now, if you get gyno symptoms, Letrozole is the only thing that stands a chance of subsiding them.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »
i didn't say it can't "protect" or "prevent" but once gyno sets in arimidex will do nothing about the gyno.