Author Topic: Human Steroids / 3 Classes  (Read 11999 times)

undead

• Getbig II
Re: Human Steroids / 3 Classes
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 06:16:22 PM »
yeah, you're right tren is so androgenic it doesn't matter. there were studies that shown in tissue with high levels of 5ar enzyme, tren's androgenic effects were diminished to some extent - which makes sense when you think about it since tren was created from nandrolone.

i've noticed less hairloss on tren than with test so my experience has been in line with the studies, as i believe i have very high levels of the 5ar enzyme in my scalp because test causes the worst levels of hairloss while tren/deca not so much.

my last cycle was 250mg test, 350mg tren, 525mg NPP.
i was shedding like crazy and my hair is way thinner than before the cycle. i just hope it grows back.

its possible that it is an individual thing. ive heard of some people who are prone to MPB and test makes them shed but tren and masteron dont do anything. im hoping the tren just cause some telogen effluvium and the hair will grow back.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
it always grows back but the problem is that it takes years for it to fully recover (assuming your natural test level doesn't make your hair loss worse) but a single couple week cycle is all it takes to reset months of hair regrowth.

it really sucks and it's a losing proposition.

you could try deca + d-bol only cycles or running test with finasteride, though finasteride never helped me much and actually made my hairloss worse.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 08:03:47 PM »
it always grows back but the problem is that it takes years for it to fully recover (assuming your natural test level doesn't make your hair loss worse) but a single couple week cycle is all it takes to reset months of hair regrowth.

you could try deca + d-bol only cycles or running test with finasteride, though finasteride never helped me much and actually made my hairloss worse.

i am prone to hair loss as well, have you tried running minoxidil (rogaine or generic) while on cycle? i have heard finasteride has bad side effects and can lower the effectiveness of your gear

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 08:29:34 PM »
minoxidil won't stop or slow hairloss.

there are bad sides with minoxidil, but no one talks about them. anyways, the sides with finasteride are overexaggerated.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 09:14:55 PM »
How many people are going to say this to him lol.

No disrepesct AMD but he was using very good tren and his doses were sky high. He made a thread about it, search for it.
Thanks for saving me the time of not repeating myself 1000000000 times brotha.. Appreciate it  8)

P.S. (I didn't know 2100 mg was a low dose)  ;)  ;D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2012, 09:58:00 PM »

there are bad sides with minoxidil, but no one talks about them. anyways, the sides with finasteride are overexaggerated.

what are they? not being a dick i'm genuinely don't know. are you referring to oral minoxidil?

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2012, 10:25:50 PM »

yea i actually need to get your input on something. everyone says that dbol is really bad for hair but that doesnt make sense to me. it doesnt bind very strongly to the androgen receptor and it has virtually no affinity for the 5-AR enzyme so its reduced form dihydromethandrostenolon e would be present in very very low concentrations. therefore it shouldnt affect hair very much correct?

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »

minoxidil seems to slow hair loss when on cycle and seems to work for many people not using AAS. the side effects arent too bad. ive been using it for a while and i think its the cause of the bags forming under my eyes but i havent been experiencing any heart palpitations or anything like that. i dont know how much its really helped me regrow though.

never had any trouble with finasteride.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 10:55:20 AM »

yea i actually need to get your input on something. everyone says that dbol is really bad for hair but that doesnt make sense to me. it doesnt bind very strongly to the androgen receptor and it has virtually no affinity for the 5-AR enzyme so its reduced form dihydromethandrostenolon e would be present in very very low concentrations. therefore it shouldnt affect hair very much correct?

i don't know, the thing with hair loss is it varies so much between different people. like some people lose less hair off masteron, one of the most androgenic steroids, than they do with something like d-bol, which makes them shed hair like crazy.

there's no way to honestly know until you try them, but generally, as a rule of thumb, you are right that the more androgenic the hormone the more likely the person will be to experience hair loss, but that isn't always the case for everyone.

i also don't believe d-bol undergoes significant conversion by the 5ar enzyme so running finasteride wouldn't help much. EQ doesn't get effected by the 5ar much either, even though it also gets converted by the 5ar, it's so minimal that it's not worth mentioning. 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 11:00:14 AM »
what are they? not being a dick i'm genuinely don't know. are you referring to oral minoxidil?

the one that concerns me the most is premature and permanent facial aging, some people complain about their face aging 10 years after using minoxidil (topical gets absorbed systemically, as i've had increased hair growth all over my body from using it 2x day topically, so both oral or topical will cause it.) I've never had any sides from it, but there are also cardiovascular sides that are possible as well that could be an issue to some people whose hearts are strained from steroid usage already.

i don't believe finasterides sides are permanent however, when guys experience decreased libido after using finasteride, they reportedly feel 100% again after using steroids so my opinion is that finasteride just messes up hormonal levels and it doesn't cause any permanent damage to androgen receptor sites.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2012, 11:46:29 AM »
the one that concerns me the most is premature and permanent facial aging, some people complain about their face aging 10 years after using minoxidil (topical gets absorbed systemically, as i've had increased hair growth all over my body from using it 2x day topically, so both oral or topical will cause it.) I've never had any sides from it, but there are also cardiovascular sides that are possible as well that could be an issue to some people whose hearts are strained from steroid usage already.

i don't believe finasterides sides are permanent however, when guys experience decreased libido after using finasteride, they reportedly feel 100% again after using steroids so my opinion is that finasteride just messes up hormonal levels and it doesn't cause any permanent damage to androgen receptor sites.

oh ok, i was always worried about finasteride because i heard some of the possible side effects were pretty bad like prostate cancer and apparently the ED was permanent in some people. i didn't know minoxidil had such bad side effects tho, i'll probably just stick with the ketaconazole shampoo for now

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2012, 01:53:29 PM »
oh ok, i was always worried about finasteride because i heard some of the possible side effects were pretty bad like prostate cancer and apparently the ED was permanent in some people. i didn't know minoxidil had such bad side effects tho, i'll probably just stick with the ketaconazole shampoo for now

Dude read the hairloss thread and read everyone of lyquids post. Golden.

He says nizoral is the base of eveey hair protecting regrowing protocol
Then use spiro cream
Also emu oil and coconut.oil.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2012, 03:08:36 PM »
Dude read the hairloss thread and read everyone of lyquids post. Golden.

He says nizoral is the base of eveey hair protecting regrowing protocol
Then use spiro cream
Also emu oil and coconut.oil.

thanks man will do, i love nizoral it's cheap and you can find it anywhere

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2012, 03:22:39 PM »
How many people are going to say this to him lol.

No disrepesct AMD but he was using very good tren and his doses were sky high. He made a thread about it, search for it.

I havent read any replies or remember his making any threads. my bad