Author Topic: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)  (Read 42380 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2012, 09:38:02 AM »
jokes in a friendly way, neighbours make fun of eachother thats everywhere the same. who cares

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2012, 09:46:55 AM »
Yeah..if you dont like it you can get the fuck out...i dont care where you go...if you are not happy in Holland then leave....people do it all the time man...europe has a open border policy so you can live where ever you want.
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2012, 10:04:52 AM »
Listen buddy ..in this world you need to have a thick skin regardless of the color of your skin.
I know things are fucked up but what are you gonna do? Everyone can get a job here in the Netherlands if you have the proper education. You have to invest into yourself and not hang on a street corner every night screaming: ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME BECAUSE IM BLACK!!!
Just do the work as everybody else and you will do fine over here. Will it be more difficult to find a job if your first name is Mohammed...yes...as it is everywhere else in the world.
That is something that is terrible but that is also a world problem ...not a Dutch problem perse.

Just do the best you can with what you've got..... 8)
?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2012, 10:08:33 AM »
Just look at the Chinese or the Vietnamese people for example, they don't complain about racism or whatever, but instead they work hard, study hard, or start a nice business and make something out of their lifes.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2012, 10:47:42 AM »

hahaha looks like bummyass's girlfriend left him for an all you can eat native dutch c.ock buffet

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2012, 11:16:18 AM »
Do you think its strange whan you treat them like second grade citizens? And you DO NOT have a problem with any minority, you have a problem with your own government WHO invited and brought over the minorities. The maroccans didnt just parachute inside the country and said 'this shit is ours'.

Your elected leaders made rules that enabled them to come over: sometimes for your good (cheap labour) and sometimes for bad (welfare abuse). But its still your own people and government that has made the system and all the rules that enable that. Focus your attention on them
second grade citizens???? lol...
they got everything dutch people also had... education/social plans... hell even childsupport for kids not even living in the Netherlands!
and what excuse do you have for the fact that a lot of the older generation of them still are not speaking DUTCH???? after like 40 years living here????? that is stupid!!!
they do not want to addapt, are not interested in our culture... so why not fuck off then???
it's not all of them but a good 90%... and the younger generation is all scum!! just a fact....
they went to school here, grew up in te netherlands, then why the fuck do they have this stupid accent?????? why?????
you do not know what you are talking about.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2012, 11:22:44 AM »
Dr Dutch will not participate in this thread..

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2012, 11:32:55 AM »
Dr Dutch will not participate in this thread..

Why not?...are you out of cheesy one liners?... 8)
?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2012, 11:45:56 AM »
And all of this because Tito posted a pic of Sami Ben Otman, haha

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2012, 11:49:00 AM »
Well it surtenly isnt my reality brother. I have black friends white friends and brown friends...they all work and have good jobs period. You dont live here so how can you be so surten that a minoritie cant get a good job here?
Where did i stated that I think theres no discrimination in my country.... :-\
I am kwarter black myself so dont come talking about discrimination in my country to me.... ::) ::)
I know what its like to not come into a club at saterday nights...at first i thought it was because i was light brown skinned but now i know i was dresssing like an idiot!...get it?
And a good education is a good thing for everybody regardless of the color of their skin stupid.
?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2012, 12:01:16 PM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2012, 12:13:31 PM »
you are a bit black as well euro? why dont you move the fuck out of my country? ;D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2012, 12:25:09 PM »
you are a bit black as well euro? why dont you move the fuck out of my country? ;D

LOL, yes tito, urine monster is quite the cumstain in our beautiful country, isn't he?  ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2012, 01:56:59 PM »

Yeah a little bit....but i was born here you dick... ;D
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2012, 01:57:39 PM »
LOL, yes tito, urine monster is quite the cumstain in our beautiful country, isn't he?  ;D

hahahaa... ;D
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2012, 02:00:52 PM »
What if I told you I live in Amsterdam? Around the 'grachten'...

I dont make up the headlines, the reality does! Discrimination is not something I imagined, but the reality speaks for itself clearly.

Good education is always good BUT WHATS the point of good degree if you get put to the side because of your name. colour or gender?

So if your black or brown or  a muslim dont get educated?...is that what you are saying? Come on now bro..dont be stupid. And if you really live in Amsterdam you know that blacks have jobs just as much as whitey do....have you been to mc-donald lately?.... ;D ;D ;D
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »
I think you are beating a dead horse here buddy...infact...i think we both agree on the fact that it is HARDER for say a muslim to find a job because of discrimination EVERY WHERE around the globe...not just in our country, that is IF you live in the netherlands aswel... :) But there are still alot of minorities with a good positioned job and they own their own businesses....so are we done here?

Now how about sending me some good low priced GH because im part black and i dont have much money... ;)
?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2012, 02:24:47 PM »
The same would prob happen to me, when I moved to Asia, Africa or South America.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2012, 02:34:34 PM »
I think you are beating a dead horse here buddy...infact...i think we both agree on the fact that it is HARDER for say a muslim to find a job because of discrimination EVERY WHERE around the globe...not just in our country, that is IF you live in the netherlands aswel... :) But there are still alot of minorities with a good positioned job and they own their own businesses....so are we done here?

Now how about sending me some good low priced GH because im part black and i dont have much money... ;)

.... >:(
?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2012, 02:42:29 PM »
Yes it would but the little difference would be that YOU DESERVED IT THERE. Based on your countries actions (dont even talk about south africa. The peacefull dutch invented APARTHEID) you should be happy not to get murdered on the airport in most countries.

Because I "deserved" it? Only because I was born here? What you're implying now is pure racism. That being said, your complaining about racism in the Netherlands is fucking hypocrite, oh brother ::)
You think I'm a typical proud Dutchman? Think again, I'm not! People have the right to treat me like I treat them, not because of my roots.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2012, 03:04:27 PM »
Exactly sunny boy. Tell that to your friends and countrymen who discriminate. The discrimination in your old kolonial countries would indeed be deserved.

So you can discriminate people in Holland now without any reason but they cant after hundereds of years of killing them in their own countries?

Bitch be high and shit....not knowing his history and action-reaction of things!

I think you don't get it, I'm against any form of discrimination, and I'm sure that many Dutchmen agree with that. First you came with a list of arguments what's wrong with discrimination against minorities, and now you reveal yourself being a racist person... ::)
Another proof that my avatar quote is spot on.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2012, 03:17:25 PM »
Ik spreek Dutchie

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2012, 03:19:00 PM »
I live in Holland and there's more Muslims per square km than people here

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2012, 03:26:01 PM »
Wait a second. So when somebody slaps you hard in the face, its WRONG to want to do it back? Justice itself is based on that and when a raped woman KILLS a guy she will get off the hook.

You cant tell me that cause and effect dont mean anything to you in this.

I am everything BUT rascist BUT in the light of done crimes I wouldnt be surprised if lets say the Indonesians killed a few Dutch every year on holiday....just as a little reminder. They can never kill or steal back as much or as long as the Dutch did, but just to remind the Dutch they still remember.

I cant think of anyone who would be surprised or appaled by this. They were slapped for 300 years (and a bit more then slapped) and now its ALL COOL?

No, it would be fair to slap someone back in the face, but only that person that started slapping, not someone from the same race. If you think different, than you're a racist in my book.

I understand the anger under certain cultures/countries towards others, because of terrible things in the past/present, and I won't deny the terrible things during the VOC, WW II, ..."etc" times, but it's unfair to treat an individual like shit, who has nothing to do with this, other than having a certain race.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2012, 06:37:21 PM »
So people need to be interested in Dutch culture? Why? The important thing is they need to work, pay taxes, behave accoring the law (or you have the police) and thats it. They can think and do whatever they want as long as its accoring to law. There is NO law and tehre never will be about the need to be interested in a culture where you live.

Accents and not speaking perfect Dutch ARE NOT reason to discriminate. Half of USA is speaking spanish and 95% of Miami BUT they are still USA citizens with 100% USA rights.

you need to read better...
i was talking about youth, that were BORN in the Netherlands, RAISED in the Netherlands, went to SCHOOL in the netherlands... how in hell can one have an accent then??? it is because they think they are "cool"
they do not want to speak normal, they can though.... it is a mindset thing...

and there is the law, but just as important is the social aspect of a country.. you need to learn the culture to blend in and function...
i myself live in another country, i am a forreigner here... and i ADAPT, respect the culture here.... i am not being a Dutchman in Brazil... that does not work, period!
And that is something a lot do not do in the Netherlands, and the pussy law in the Netherlands does not help....

Be Happy,
Optimus