Author Topic: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)  (Read 42101 times)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)
« Reply #200 on: April 18, 2012, 08:38:26 AM »
bro i hate the dutch!!! lol!!!
i am glad i left that shithole!

but i agreew with you, minorities get all kinds of help in the Netherlands....
if anything the dutch are TO tolerant!!
and yes they hang around the streets, especially the antilianen....in the summertime some areas look like a caribean island... lol....
there are whole neighbourhoods where you will not see one single DUTCH person.... you think you are somehwere in some muslim country, only the fucking climate and ugly buildings give away you are in Dutchieland....
this is not a good thing..... integration my ass......

Watch your mouth kaaskop or we have a big problem over here....  >:(

Never forget where you come from my brasilian friend... ;) 8)
?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2012, 08:43:08 AM »
is there something "optimusprime"?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2012, 08:43:15 AM »
Watch your mouth kaaskop or we have a big problem over here....  >:(

Never forget where you come from my brasilian friend... ;) 8)

It's called "progression". Once I have the chance it's also "bye, bye, overbevolkt plat land, vol met onnozele kaaskoppen"  8)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #203 on: April 18, 2012, 08:44:33 AM »
Anusprime is walking on thin ice.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2012, 08:46:25 AM »
It's called "progression". Once I have the chance it's also "bye, bye, overbevolkt plat land, vol met onnozele kaaskoppen"  8)

I thought it was "selling out'... ;D

But if i have to be completely honest..i would like to immigrate to a country where the climate is better...i fucking cant stand the cold/rain in this country....but on the other hand im very glad that i was born here because you good do alot worse...trust me...
?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #205 on: April 18, 2012, 08:49:31 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »
Starting a discussion and then ending it does NOT mean the discussion should not have been started. You and him PROVED you are big time rascists so NOW that I know that there is NO need for discussion anymore.

Second part: So he can say he hates and discriminates on minorities and I HAVE to say 'oh thats ok, just continue my son'? You can forget that.

I wish him, you and ALL who think minorities or ANYONE should be discriminated the same treatment! 100%

I'm not the one, complaining about this discussion, it's you.
It's also you, who refuses to understand the underlying reasons why people "discriminate". Maybe you should open your eyes & ears, angry man.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2012, 10:08:36 AM »

But if i have to be completely honest..i would like to immigrate to a country where the climate is better...i fucking cant stand the cold/rain in this country....but on the other hand im very glad that i was born here because you good do alot worse...trust me...

It's a pretty dull country though. Ireland way more fun for drinking and brawling looooool

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2012, 10:37:19 AM »
Ireland is a beautiful country. I don't care if they have even more rain than here, I'm used to that.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2012, 10:53:22 AM »
Ireland is a beautiful country. I don't care if they have even more rain than here, I'm used to that.

Yes, beautiful!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #210 on: April 18, 2012, 11:05:55 AM »
That stuff looks like mudwater

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #211 on: April 18, 2012, 02:13:08 PM »
Thats the point. There NEVER is reason to discriminate. The definition of discrimination is about judging and discarding people based on things they cannot influence.

If you cannot influence something you cannot be judged on that: religion, background, hair colour, nose size, cock size, country of birth, skin colour and many other things.

Discrimination we are talking about here in the working field is, if you read the article, done PURELY on basis of factors people cannot change, i.e. their name, religion etc.

It is therefore blatant discrimination and against the law.

that is very black and white ...
and in REAL life things are never black and white....
my grandfather was a teenager during WW2, still hates germans...... who am i to say he is wrong???
do you get it now????
i understand my grandfather....
i never said i was right , or wrong... i just am telling it like it is,  in REAL life....
you should get your nose out of books and get yourself away from your mommies macbook and get some real life experience.... because reading your posts i see you have none....

Be Happy,
Optimus

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2012, 02:50:38 PM »
a very nice Irish lass here :P

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2012, 02:54:50 PM »

Agreed on the climate.

But some Dutch getbiggers are always complaining about our country, but they're still here, at 25, 30, 35, 40, ....

Maybe that's typically Dutch, I dunno: always complaining but still getting your 40 years for a full AOW.... 8) ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2012, 03:24:36 PM »
You are talking feelings which are more then fine. Everyone has them. Who doesnt have them?

What I am talking about is LAW. And no feeling can come into the law. You CANNOT decline a person otherwise qualified for a job because of your feeling. THAT is discrimination.

You dont seem to get what discrimination is. Here is an idea: read about it!

Or even better, talk to your grandfather about it. He fought AGAINST that which you approve of now!

Millions around the world (including your grandfather in the WW2) have fought and died to DEFEND an idea that ALL people are equal and ALL deserve the same rights. Nobody should be judged because of his looks or background. Your father was fighting AGINST Germans for his EQUALL RIGHTS as a human being and he didnt want to be judged by Germans just because he was Dutch or maybe looked different then Germans liked.

Dont commit the same crime the Germans did.

father/grandfather.... lol.. are you serious.... anybody with half a brain would know i was talking about my grandfather..... what do you think the 1980 stands for...... do some math genius.....
and he did not fight against anything... he was a teenager at the time, if you would read better you could have noticed that...never said he was a soldier... furthermore the Netherlands were occupied, we were not the ones being killed off... only if you were from the resistence.....was only a short period of fighting... german forces were superior...
also german and dutch people are the same race.....

i know very well what discrimination is, but you have your head so far up your ass that you completely lost touch with the REAL world.....
people are being judged on their looks/backrounds every day!!!! i do it , you do it... that is how our minds work...
if a girl asks me on a date and i say no, i don't like blonds... i am allready discriminating.....
go look in the ads... rooms for rent, only for female / only for male... discrimination.....
joboffers only for woman because that is what fits the companies profile, discrmination....
my whole point is that the law is black and white.... REAL life never is.... and that always collides

if a ceo says to a qualified man or woman applying for the job , you will not get it because you are a minority....
yes that is wrong..... but there are a lot of cases in which i can completely understand a ceo for not wanting a minority....
even myself , i have been denied jobs because of the way i look, and my backround..... but i understood why.....
you call it discriminating..... fair enough..... i call it LIFE.......

Be Happy,
Optimus

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #215 on: April 18, 2012, 03:33:03 PM »
And only one getbigger is promoting the Netherlands like its "holy ground" ::)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #216 on: April 18, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »
I am not gonna talk about the father thing. You got my point.

The ONLY thing you in the end have to say is 'man up, its life, shit happens'.

Offcourse I understand that, shit happens ALL the time and it will not likely stop anytime soon. We all agree on that. I personally have seen and experienced shit most people would not believe (think 'warzone')

So it means we, the people, should stop fighting for our rights? Women couldnt vote before - now they can, blacks couldnt get on a bus - now they can, gays were kicked when kissing - now they are not. ALL human rights were created through will and action.

Conclusion: If shit happens in life we the people dont just TAKE it. We fight to change it! Will it change? who knows, history will say but experience says many things CAN change.

And EVEN if they never change its about the attitude of protecting human rights wherever possible. It is like pushing the gaspedal up the hill...will you ever get to the top? No one knows BUT we all know that if you stop pushing the gas you will roll back into shit!

Thats why people make laws and thats why people can use these laws. If you personally are ok with you being discriminated, thats your decision. But dont forget that also your decision can and will influence that others will also get discriminated. If you dont do anything about it, it will grow. So also dont be surpised if other smart people FIGHT for their human rights. You should not only fight for YOUR personal rights but for equall rights of ALL people.

You know what I do when I would get discriminated? I would OWN the shit out of any company or person who tries it. I would make them wish they never even thought of discriminating me or my loved ones!

Even better! I do this even if I personally dont get discriminated but someone I know does.

I have even taken action to help people who I never met or heard off. Read in the newspaper what happened to them and took action.

I know this sounds a bit much for most but think about this: 'if we ALL did stuff like this there would be a whole lot less problems'

Human strenght is in unity, not in division.
so you have been in a warzone , have you? lol... sure....  ::) ::) ::) ::)

this is exactly why law is and will always be flawed...
it is made by men..... men with all their prejudice, with all their agenda's etc etc....
democracy does not exist, it's a bubble for the masses....

and let me tell you a little about where i live now, since you sooooooo keen on the law...
are you familiar with brazilian police?? well... if you have certain tattoos , or dress a certain way, or look a certain way... you will be harassed a lot by the police... why?? because teh police here , the LAW.... according to you discriminate....i just call it common sense and experience...

and in the netherlands it's the same thing , on a smaller scale and with different crimes...
my dad used to have a Porsche 911..... every fucking time we would drive in that car some fucking pig would follow us to see if we would drive to fast.....
that never happened to me while driving my in ex girl her cirtroen AX....
discrimination.... by the law, which according to you is something holy....

when i smacked my ex on her face(not the one driving the ax btw) i could explain myself in front of the cops... while it was that bitch that was hitting me! and i only defended myself.... lucky me i had a witness.... again , discrimination...!!! they did not believe me... they saw a huge dude and a "sweet" little girl.... so ofcourse it was me who was called to explain my actions...
however i understand that.... it called live and the shit it brings us....

you live in a bubble, bubble boy....
and you have never been in any warzone.... you would not even last 1 minute in the neighbourhood i live in ! lolol!!! let alone a warzone....

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #217 on: April 18, 2012, 04:54:12 PM »
You are not very good at arguments and debating are you.

You just gave 3 examples of blatant discrimination and you say 'fuck it man thats life'

IT IS life, I know that (if you are smart you would NOT debunk my claims and experiences because the same can apply to you. I hope you understand what I mean) but that doesnt make it allright.

Let me say it to you this way: You are a pragmatic (thats life deal with it) and I am more of a idealist (how things SHOULD be and not just how they ARE). These views of life are quitte different.

The only difference is that without ideals and right views (like with most pragmatics a.k.a. 'we cant change shit') bad things will never change.
dont you mean YOUR ideals and YOUR view of what's right?
not everybody agrees with you , you know?

anyway, read my 3 examples again... you are completely missing the point....lol!!
and i do not even want to change things.. i am very happy with how my little universe is....

i love "debating" with 15 year olds who think they can change the world, and have been in warzones, but know nothing about WW2, lol! 

but i am going to have sex now....... her name is cristiane.... brazilian with a big ass, and nice and dark skin..... just the way i like em! i hate white woman...!!
racist post reported!!!!
god i love being a racist.....

you have a nice toss while watching redtube.... ok?? ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: April 19, 2012, 02:07:05 AM »
dont you mean YOUR ideals and YOUR view of what's right?
not everybody agrees with you , you know?

anyway, read my 3 examples again... you are completely missing the point....lol!!
and i do not even want to change things.. i am very happy with how my little universe is....

i love "debating" with 15 year olds who think they can change the world, and have been in warzones, but know nothing about WW2, lol!  

but i am going to have sex now....... her name is cristiane.... brazilian with a big ass, and nice and dark skin..... just the way i like em! i hate white woman...!!
racist post reported!!!!
god i love being a racist.....

you have a nice toss while watching redtube.... ok?? ;D ;D

Do Brazilian girls in general like white guys or go for tanned/almost black latin guys? I was banging a really nice Brazilian chick with a huge booty over here for a bit and she was hella dark (She couldn't speak a word of English though, just some Dutch and Porteguese and I can barely speak 10 words of Dutch so it was looool) I've never been over there though and I'd love to go. A Pakistani guy at work went over and said he got loads of action...find it hard to believe though but he did honestly say white guys were getting all the attention

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #219 on: April 19, 2012, 03:47:15 AM »
Son, I am done talking to a self-admitting and proud rascist.

Go have your little fun and stop spewing nonsense like a intellectual ant against a wizard.

And it is saying a lot that NONE of the usual big posters on GetBig have not even said A WORD in this thread which is about blatant rascism.

What u talking about willis?....we are the big posters arouind here and no no no this thread is not about racism...its about Phil Heat coming to Holland....

Hope this helps.... :D
?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: April 19, 2012, 04:05:00 AM »
Yeah man, whities get all the attention in Brazil and as well in Thailand. They like tall white guys and especially if you train and are somewhat cool. Part of their attraction to us, we all know, is the fact we are not just only white BUT we have some money. Nothing new about that so just enjoy and dont get cought up thinking you are brad pitt.

It's all about de money

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #221 on: April 19, 2012, 06:49:50 AM »
You are pretty dumb and ignorant!

Hope that helps  :D

Keep talking in circles buddy... :D

Where are you from anyway...i know its not the netherlands because you sound to stupid to make it over here.. :)
?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2012, 07:11:32 AM »
Do Brazilian girls in general like white guys or go for tanned/almost black latin guys? I was banging a really nice Brazilian chick with a huge booty over here for a bit and she was hella dark (She couldn't speak a word of English though, just some Dutch and Porteguese and I can barely speak 10 words of Dutch so it was looool) I've never been over there though and I'd love to go. A Pakistani guy at work went over and said he got loads of action...find it hard to believe though but he did honestly say white guys were getting all the attention
Dave,
first there are girls and then you have the whores!
ALL the gringos that go to brazil and do not really live here and are only on vacation, they deal with the whores... even if they do not know it.... WHORES!
and these whores are very , very , very smart... lol.....
all these guys boosting about all the action... lol it's because they paid for it one way or the other...

then you have the normal and nice girls, they have a job... their own money.... etc etc....
these girls do not look at a gringo and think $$$$$
it's these girls you need to go after....!!!!! who needs whores???? i certainly do not....
being white, built and tall helps you to get attention, but you also get a lot of attention from whores...
when i go out here, and i meet some woman and after one minute of conversation she start fishing about my financial status... i tell the bitch straight up i am poor... lol!
they usually stay and want to fuck anyway ;D ;D.... but they know they will not get anything beside dick from me....
that is how you treat the whores here...

for the good and real woman, being white only helps if you are white and goodlooking , AND have a personality......
woman are woman, they all want a good man, who they find attractive and has a great personality.... that is not any different here...
but opposites attract, and you see a lot of latin/black woman that love white guys and vice versa....

but you need to seperate the real nice and good woman from the WHORES!
Also all these tourist always go to the same areas.... Rio , Fortaleza, Recife, Natal, etc etc...
WHORE central... lol..... where there are lots of gringos...you will find lots of whores... i can pick em out of the crowd now because i live here... lol..... i sometimes laugh my ass of when i see some poor basterd get worked on by some whore.... usually they feel like a king and indeed think of themselves as brad pitt.... lol...
when in reality they are more like mr. Bean and getting sucked dry.... and i am not talking about blow jobs lol!!!
and often the poor basterd falls in love, goes back to his home country, once there he sends money to this whore to help her and her family!! lololol.... and to stop her from working as a whore... lolol!
when in reality these whores keep on working, and have 5 more dumbasses all over the globe sending money! hahahaahahahaa... smart woman , but whores!!!
seen it so many times....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #223 on: April 19, 2012, 07:19:27 AM »
Isnt it obvious I am not from the country with no mountains?

Can you imgaine your embarrasement when you realize that soon the little people of Turkey will go back to their country which will this year have a BIGGER economy and MORE MONEY thenHolland? Thats gotta hurt! Hope your Dutch ass looking for work there will be treated the same way as you treated their people.
you are stupid, and have never been to Thailand, or Brazil....
few post earlier you were talking about "us whites" and now you talk like you are from Turkey??
Turks are not white... you wish !!
Turks are ugly, short, have crooked legs and smell bad of garlic...!
They are douchy salespeople on the Dutch black market , and sell chinese copies of nike shoes and all kinds of cellphones...
They will never go back to their home country, because they make lot's of money selling their crap in the Netherlands....
god i hate Turks!!! the good Turks stay in Turkey, all the scum lives in the Netherlands....
racist post reported!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #224 on: April 19, 2012, 07:28:40 AM »
Keep talking in circles buddy... :D

Where are you from anyway...i know its not the netherlands because you sound to stupid to make it over here.. :)

Isnt it obvious I am not from the country with no mountains?

Can you imgaine your embarrasement when you realize that soon the little people of Turkey will go back to their country which will this year have a BIGGER economy and MORE MONEY thenHolland? Thats gotta hurt! Hope your Dutch ass looking for work there will be treated the same way as you treated their people.

Still not much of a reader  huh?.... :-\

Come to Beverwijk and visit the black market and try and talk that shit again hahahaa :D They love it here you retard....even though we disciminate the hell out of them..... ::)
?