Author Topic: Jason Cutler's new company - Alpha Helix supplements  (Read 30536 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jason Cutler ... New Product Launched..... GH .. aG
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2012, 07:37:15 PM »
what's jay weighing these days?
Around 255.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
Re: Jason Cutler's new company - Alpha Helix supplements
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2012, 08:08:04 PM »
Just heard the big man on PBW radio announcing the name of his new Supplement line.  

Calling it  ALPHA HELIX.  

Good Luck Jay.  When can we buy it??   :D

Best of luck Big Jay!  Hope you continue to make money and buy fancy cars because that's what seems to keep you going.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2012, 03:24:19 AM »
All these poor kids that will buy his snake oil because they believe they will become big like him...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2012, 03:29:52 AM »
All these poor kids that will buy his snake oil because they believe they will become big like him...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2012, 03:33:29 AM »
:D

Getting rich on the dreams of kids, cheating them out of money they could use for their education and eventually frustrate them and drive them into steroid abuse, that is really something I could never do.

It breaks my heart to think that there are people ou there in his world that will do everything for money, even if it means destroying some kid's life.  :'( :'( :'(

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2012, 03:26:05 AM »
So does this mean he is done with muscletech?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Cutler ... New Product Launched..... GH .. aG
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »
LOOKING FORWARD TO MR.o time to rape his anus once again. :-*

That's a very eloquent way of putting it Mr. Clairmonte.

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2012, 10:40:20 AM »
The new REVOLUTIONARY product of JAY CUTLER that people will rush to buy, will be more popular then IPHONES

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Jay Cutler
2 hours ago

Here is a an exclusive look at our Alpha Helix Fat Burner Thermadrex, June 1st you guys ready!!

::) ::) ::) ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2012, 10:43:52 AM »

At least the packaging (colors of bottle, font etc) look nice and attractive.

Jay or someone in his team for sure knows sum' marketing !!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2012, 11:32:14 AM »
Getting rich on the dreams of kids, cheating them out of money they could use for their education and eventually frustrate them and drive them into steroid abuse, that is really something I could never do.

It breaks my heart to think that there are people ou there in his world that will do everything for money, even if it means destroying some kid's life.  :'( :'( :'(

So does that mean the parents should negate their responsibility and not tell their kids to turn off MTV?

Who gives a fuck? Kids are destroying themselves. If by a certain age a so called kid does not learn to discern the truth from reality, he or she deserves what they get.

Money talks. Bullshit walks!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AM »
The new REVOLUTIONARY product of JAY CUTLER that people will rush to buy, will be more popular then IPHONES

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Jay Cutler
2 hours ago

Here is a an exclusive look at our Alpha Helix Fat Burner Thermadrex, June 1st you guys ready!!

::) ::) ::) ::)

Let me know when it burns a hole in your stomach, nails, and you see your food thru your toe nails (no pun).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2012, 12:16:52 PM »
Some kids talking in the gym yesterday were pretty excited about trying "that jay cutler alpha therma stuff".   

"Supposed to burn fat like ECA without all the jitters."

So whatever Jay is doing it working.  Gyms are abuzz.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2012, 12:33:39 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2012, 01:25:48 PM »
jay is good sized at this point on a human level,on a top bodybuilding point especially for him no,,,,i think him lighter looks better but if he competes he will mutate soon enough.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2012, 07:46:40 PM »
Seems like everyone is creating his own line of supplements...  jeezzz . 99.9% does not even work  at all.
TEAM WOLF

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2012, 07:59:37 PM »
jay is good sized at this point on a human level,on a top bodybuilding point especially for him no,,,,i think him lighter looks better but if he competes he will mutate soon enough.

i'm sure kerry showed him how to mask the fake ingredients, so you can't tell the difference from real sugar flavored protein.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2012, 10:20:28 PM »

Tallest guy of my country (Netherlands), I was at the same meet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2012, 08:06:11 AM »
how tall is he? 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2012, 06:24:07 PM »
how tall is he? 
Looks to be about 5'11 standing next to Jay.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2012, 06:34:01 PM »
"alpha helix"  really?

haha oh man.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2012, 06:55:15 PM »
attractive packaging.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2012, 08:55:14 PM »
yeah, he's working closely with the chemists on the formulas.  it's all good but be straight with the cult. he just has another sponsor.

Alpha Helix Announces Big News with Jay Cutler!
The four-time Mr. Olympia is now the company's co-owner and board member
-A+A
LAS VEGAS – (April 16, 2012) – Robert “Mac” Gately, CEO of Alpha Helix, a Las Vegas-based enterprise dedicated to the creation and delivery of world-class innovative performance products, announced today that fitness icon Jay Cutler will be a co-owner and serve on the company’s board of directors. Alpha Helix’s initial line of performance products, focused on maximizing muscle development and workout potential, will hit store shelves nationwide in June.

“Alpha Helix is going to redefine existing classifications in sports nutrition,” said Gately. “We are combining ingredients that have never before been used in supplements and changing the way the body metabolizes specific ingredients.”

Jay Cutler is a bodybuilding legend and the sport’s most recognizable face. Recently named Body Builder of the Decade by Muscular Development, Jay Cutler has also been named Mr. Olympia four times by the International Federation of Body Building and Fitness (IFBB) and has won three IFBB Arnold Classic Championships. Cutler’s active development role with Alpha Helix marks the first performance brand investment he has spearheaded in his 20-plus year career.

“Alpha Helix is here for the long run and so am I,” said Cutler. “I’ve worked for years in the industry and am excited to help develop a brand that provides exceptional results and uses verifiable scientific studies as its backbone. I want every athlete and bodybuilder to benefit from this science.”

The Alpha Helix line was developed by a team of sports fitness industry veterans, including Anthony Almada. Almada received a Master of Science (MSc) from the University of California, Berkeley and is a Fellow of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (FISSN). He is also the co-founder of Experimental & Applied Sciences (EAS) and is responsible for bringing many innovative products to market including Creatine and Thermagenics.

“These formulations mimic what I use and have used in the past, but combines them using new technology to produce better, faster, more desirable results.” said Cutler.

“Stores and gyms alike want a brand that they can believe in and whole-heartedly recommend to their customers,” said Gately. “Working with a team of the industry’s best, our goal is to establish a strong global presence and build a brand that reinvents the industry.”

The Alpha Helix brand has received an influx of interest and inquiries in recent weeks. For future product announcements and for the most up-to-date information, join Alpha Helix’s email list at www.alphahelixusa.com.

About Alpha Helix

Founded in 2011, Alpha Helix is a true innovator in the sports performance industry. In 2012, the Las Vegas-based company will launch its first line of supplements dedicated to professional and aspiring athletes. Alpha Helix is a partnership between former Marine officer and businessman Robert “Mac” Gately and fitness legend Jay Cutler, a four-time Mr. Olympia and three-time Arnold Classic champion. The Alpha Helix line was developed by a team of fitness industry veterans that includes EAS co-founder Anthony Almada, MSc, FISSN. The mission of Alpha Helix is to leverage the latest technology and its team’s experience to innovate nutrition products that help athletes maximize their performance using the highest quality ingredients.

For more information on Alpha Helix, visit:

www.alphahelixusa.com

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2012, 03:30:50 AM »
how tall is he? 

217cm, over 7"1 that is

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2012, 01:59:46 PM »
come on guys, we're not new to this.....if Cutler aint training, we expect him to look like this. the guy is taking a break and do other things....obviously, no one is gonna be competing forever.....he's just planning ahead for the next step

Ofocurse this is true, but these guys feed from other people's failure, they go like some drooling sewer monsters when they see someone "going down". But I have my doubts about Jay going down financially.