Author Topic: Steve Kuclo 6.5 weeks out - LEGS  (Read 21090 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: Steve Kuclo 6.5 weeks out - LEGS
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2012, 03:12:40 AM »
who cares about aquatting 700 pounds...my legs grew-grow fine with 500..shit my legs respond great with 365..i do not care about strenght im a physique sculptor not a weight mover...where are your pics, tiny?

i was strong as a natural but i looked like shit, very very small but very strong on some lifts, joints hurt and i felt beat up all the time

i squatted 405 at 165lbs, but i looked like nothing,

nowadays i dont even care about strength. i'll work the leg press or hacks or do squats for 225 for reps

500 lbs is still really strong slinpimp, i would really need to focus on getting my strength up to do that, even on gear

but my genetic was never really great anyway, i suffered a lot to get to 405 as a natural, never could even do 3 plates on bench either

L.L

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2012, 03:28:21 AM »
i was strong as a natural but i looked like shit, very very small but very strong on some lifts, joints hurt and i felt beat up all the time

i squatted 405 at 165lbs, but i looked like nothing,

nowadays i dont even care about strength. i'll work the leg press or hacks or do squats for 225 for reps

500 lbs is still really strong slinpimp, i would really need to focus on getting my strength up to do that, even on gear

but my genetic was never really great anyway, i suffered a lot to get to 405 as a natural, never could even do 3 plates on bench either

i dont go higher than 405 nowdays, and thats once in a blue moon.....how much weight was on the bar was never my priority..my legs always responded better to higher reps anyways , from 15 and up..i always put more i attention how the weight is lifted , feel it than to actually how much is lifted..im not ,never was an ego trainer.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2012, 03:38:09 AM »

i dont go higher than 405 nowdays, and thats once in a blue moon.....how much weight was on the bar was never my priority..my legs always responded better to higher reps anyways , from 15 and up..i always put more i attention how the weight is lifted , feel it than to actually how much is lifted..im not ,never was an ego trainer.

do you think it's important to get very strong on lifts to make progression in physique?

i have trained heavy for years but now i am trying the whole, lift light and use high reps and mind muscle connection thing, too early to tell but i do like training a hell of a lot more

like, do you think it would be ok for me to squat 225 "forever" and still have a badass physique? and never touch the flat bench again? or never deadlift again? or do you think there are certain "milestones" that everyone must reach to have a good physique? like "Everyone must bench 405, squat 500, and deadlift 600 to attain any kind of good physique"

i must say though, that as a natural training for strength got me a lot bigger, but in the end i was still never big. i went from 115-170 kind of bloofy and not impressive in a t shirt

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2012, 04:10:49 AM »
cough* i squatted 495 @ 19 y.o for 12 after a workout.., no way  near the amount of stuff he takes * cough

I bet you did 1/3 squats or how people say here "close to parallel", lol.

L.L

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2012, 08:14:05 AM »
do you think it's important to get very strong on lifts to make progression in physique?

i have trained heavy for years but now i am trying the whole, lift light and use high reps and mind muscle connection thing, too early to tell but i do like training a hell of a lot more

like, do you think it would be ok for me to squat 225 "forever" and still have a badass physique? and never touch the flat bench again? or never deadlift again? or do you think there are certain "milestones" that everyone must reach to have a good physique? like "Everyone must bench 405, squat 500, and deadlift 600 to attain any kind of good physique"

i must say though, that as a natural training for strength got me a lot bigger, but in the end i was still never big. i went from 115-170 kind of bloofy and not impressive in a t shirt

i never  said "light weight" for high reps...what i mean is never sacrifice form for more weight on the bar...yes, u need to get stronger but when ur physique reaches some levels you will be doing fine using certain weight by making it  hard ..i might pre exaust my quads at the beggining of the workout with leg extensions, lunges, and high resp of 30 on the leg press then when i move to squats by just using 405 ..how do u thing my thighs are gonna feel the 405? like if it was 800 pounds i bet......you do not need to squat 500 pounds to have big legs...if 365 is all you can handle but u lift it in a way that your thighs have to work for it they will grow..it;s not the same to do 500 for 5-6 shittty rep than squatting 365 without using momentun , stretching it, feeling it all the way to the bottom for 12-15 reps..

p.s FLINGSTONE..it doest matter whats your height ,weight ,religion..if u ever stand next to me you would be invisible to the world..thats how much my physique owns yours in rel life.. :)

L.L

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2012, 08:18:07 AM »
I bet you did 1/3 squats or how people say here "close to parallel", lol.

no..lol....parallel..