Author Topic: Prom party bus driver's blood-alcohol almost triple the legal limit  (Read 932 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
A bus driver had a blood alcohol content nearly three times the legal limit when he took a vehicle full of teens to their prom, DuPage County sheriff's officials said Monday.

One passenger described a perilous ride that included driving over medians, cutting off other vehicles and veering into a ditch while en route from Plainfield to Abbington Banquets in Glen Ellyn for the Oswego East High School prom Saturday.

Richard L. Madison, 54, of Palos Hills, was charged with DUI and reckless conduct, DuPage County state's attorney spokesman Paul Darrah said. Madison's blood alcohol content measured 0.22, authorities said.

Alcohol causes catabolism and dehydration in bodybuilders, making this a story that all bus driver getbiggers should consider.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-oswego-east-drunk-limo-driver-20130511,0,7108902.story

tacobender

• Getbig IV
was he drinking a screwdriver with sunny d? or was it purple drank?

the trainer

hell yeah i am not going to drive a party bus without drinking myself i aint no party booper

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
what does he bench? 

can't see the trap/lat insertions to make an accurate judgment of his character

K

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If he would of had some coke he could have landed that limo upside down!!!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Can't go driving Mrs. Daisy sober.