Author Topic: grand national - what a finish !  (Read 7059 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: The Organization: Recruitment Event
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 07:07:36 PM »
Okay, it's done. They are very interested. Just remember, pedophile, you brought this upon yourself. But like every other sex offender, you are a moron. Now, you can and will respond to this post, but I don't associate with baby rapers, so don't expect a response. Have fun with Big Brother.;)

"very interested", who do you think you're fooling with that shit? If you're going to make some type of lame Internet threat, you will have to do much better than that.

A smelly, twink Paki playing tattle-tale games on GetBig. You've played the gimmick thing to the end and it's time Ron tossed you and your childish antics for good.

Aren't you going to tell me to meet you at your dojo? Enjoy Papa Asif's dick in your bum, that will be the high point of your miserable existence.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 07:12:22 PM »
Hey Asif...you pole-smoking, little guy of a man. If you're gonna report me to the FBI too, my name is "Hugh G. Rection", make sure you spell it correctly cause I know you jism eating Pakis are quite dumb.

Hahahahahaha....and don't think I don't see right through "The Organization" as a way for you to covertly meet men online. Ball gargler!

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
Hey Asif...you pole-smoking, little #### of a man. If you're gonna report me to the FBI too, my name is "Hugh G. Rection", make sure you spell it correctly cause I know you jism eating Pakis are quite dumb.

Hahahahahaha....and don't think I don't see right through "The Organization" as a way for you to covertly meet men online. Ball gargler!

I am trembling in my moccasins ::) ::)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 07:19:46 PM »
Some serious business in this thread tonight.

In before the picture of a shirtless 132 lb Asif holding the dumbbell gets posted.
 ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 07:32:52 PM »
YAGR...do you really think people can't see this is just another thread with you and your 147 gimmicks posting?

Go PM men somewhere else you penis-lusting Paki queer.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: grand national - what a finish !
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 02:19:25 AM »
gayer than an ann summers party at michael barrymore's house.