Author Topic: New Rules for GH claims  (Read 27848 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: New Rules for GH claims
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »
this is made up pm made to look like i write it ,, ofcourse a lie and coruption ,, the probelm is that fellas who actualy know me ..who read me ..know whats coming they are scared ,, but...i do it in such a way to give everyone a nice syroup of medicine...to calm everyone down ...i make it look like everythnig is good and gh15 joky joke...untilllll the day comes,, soon enough it will

gh15 approved

If you statements are being altered and being willfully misrepresented,that is utter and complete bullshit.

What happened to freedom of speech?

Sources have been openly discussed over the past 4-5 months. What gives?

Again i ask 'if GH15 is simply alleged to be a charlatan', what the fuck is there to be afraid of?

Should i get in touch with the competition bureau? Or the better business bureau for those parties concerned?

Let the gentleman speak. We will all decide the verdict.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2012, 04:32:01 PM »
LOL i love how these clown mods are editing posts lately

gh15's and b-boy in particular

great job you guys have ruined this board and have shown your true colors...

you have 1 guy showing stacks of painkillers and narcotics in pictures not once not twice but a good 10+ times... which is a risk to all members (WHITEWIDOW)

you have another guy who said before that you couldnt call any1 a "dealer" in the rules, moving threads from the G+O to steroid board when gh15 has posted on the G+O for YEAR AND YEARS as in 5+ years with no troubles... and now recently made a post about people with agenda.. (ARNOLD JUNIOR)

you guys are all full of shit

whitewidow

« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2012, 08:55:43 PM »
WW you said in another thread you "have nothing to hide"?

So what gives?

If GH15 is simply a charlatan as many allege, what's to fear?

what are you talking about? I have been honest since day1. No Gh15 account i like 3 people!or it is  just one crazy mutherfucker!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2012, 08:57:17 PM »
what are you talking about? I have been honest since day1. No Gh15 account i like 3 people!or it is  just one crazy mutherfucker!

1 crazy mothe fucker,, rich ,, filty rich ,, that will bring down the ones who need to go down ,, drain them for good,, watch and see!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2012, 09:01:41 PM »
1 crazy mothe fucker,, rich ,, filty rich ,, that will bring down the ones who need to go down ,, drain them for good,, watch and see!

gh15 approved

you accused me last night of deleting your posts and I proved to you who did it. None of the steroid mods!

whitewidow

« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2012, 10:46:45 PM »
LOL i love how these clown mods are editing posts lately

gh15's and b-boy in particular

great job you guys have ruined this board and have shown your true colors...

you have 1 guy showing stacks of painkillers and narcotics in pictures not once not twice but a good 10+ times... which is a risk to all members (WHITEWIDOW)

you have another guy who said before that you couldnt call any1 a "dealer" in the rules, moving threads from the G+O to steroid board when gh15 has posted on the G+O for YEAR AND YEARS as in 5+ years with no troubles... and now recently made a post about people with agenda.. (ARNOLD JUNIOR)

you guys are all full of shit

the painkilllers are legally mine otherwise I wouldnt take a picture of them! they have a label on them! I told GH15 who deletd his posts edited them I dont know but I have had my posts edited not sure how they did it. but they did it somehow.it wasn't a mod. I don't agree to bringing kami back but hey if you want to give some shitbag a third chance you guys can buy from him ! I wont and never have but be careful whoever orders from them. remember riptropins from HS are better and if you are iin with N he gets better HGH, Kigs are BS!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2012, 11:11:54 PM »

the painkilllers are legally mine otherwise I wouldnt take a picture of them! they have a label on them! I told GH15 who deletd his posts edited them I dont know but I have had my posts edited not sure how they did it. but they did it somehow.it wasn't a mod. I don't agree to bringing kami back but hey if you want to give some shitbag a third chance you guys can buy from him ! I wont and never have but be careful whoever orders from them. remember riptropins from HS are better and if you are iin with ***he gets better HGH, Kigs are BS!

Please edit your post regarding the one who's name shall not be mentioned.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2012, 02:50:21 AM »

Maybe you shouldnt have quoted his post then pellius?.... ;D
?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2012, 04:39:05 AM »
Maybe you shouldnt have quoted his post then pellius?.... ;D
I'm just razzing WW. We get so damn serious here.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2012, 06:28:45 AM »
I'm just razzing WW. We get so damn serious here.

Steroids and GH are seriouse business damnit... >:(

... ;D
?

whitewidow

« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2012, 05:18:48 AM »

WOOPS MY BAD! BUT HONESTLY WE ARE OWED APOLOGIES. I pMED GH15 THE PERSON WHO WAS DELETING HIS POSTS THE ONES HE BLAMED ME FOR. NO THANKS OR ANYTHING! NO STEROID BOARD MODS DELETED OR EDITED ANYTHING! GH15 KNOWS WHO DID IT. I PMED WHO DID IT AND HE POSTED IT IN THE OPEN OF COURSE. WASN'T ANY OF US!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2012, 06:08:21 AM »
There are a lot of pimps fighting for their whores in this topic.

Or dealers fighting for their product.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2012, 11:08:39 AM »
WOOPS MY BAD! BUT HONESTLY WE ARE OWED APOLOGIES. I pMED GH15 THE PERSON WHO WAS DELETING HIS POSTS THE ONES HE BLAMED ME FOR. NO THANKS OR ANYTHING! NO STEROID BOARD MODS DELETED OR EDITED ANYTHING! GH15 KNOWS WHO DID IT. I PMED WHO DID IT AND HE POSTED IT IN THE OPEN OF COURSE. WASN'T ANY OF US!
so please let me in on the secret! Who the fuck edited my post?
team b-boy

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2012, 12:34:33 PM »
so please let me in on the secret! Who the fuck edited my post?

isn't it in the in thing to blame fucker fat Alex?