Author Topic: PEANUT BUTTER and COTTAGE CHEESE  (Read 3620 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
PEANUT BUTTER and COTTAGE CHEESE
« on: October 24, 2005, 10:25:46 PM »
what you guys think about this.  a lil PnB make the cottage cheese a lot easier to handle.  lot of protein too
Valhalla awaits.

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
Re: PEANUT BUTTER and COTTAGE CHEESE
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 05:27:52 AM »
What?

Are you crazy?

The peanut butter will metabolize with the protein in the cottage cheese rendering the protein not only useless, but now mutated into an agressive catabolic that seeks out amino acids and destroys them!

The remaining waste product is near impossible to pass through the kidneys, creating kidney stones and eventual kidney failure!

Don't mix the two, ever!

Obviously kidding ... hey, whatever floats your boat.

I personally mix 1 can tuna with a butt-load of cottage cheese, broccoli sprouts and flax oil almost every day - some get grossed out at it, but I can't get enough, especially knowing the protein and EFA benefits I'm ingesting!

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 02:02:03 PM »
Its weird how some people can mix all kinds of sh*t together and it will taste perfectly fine to them, whereas others can stand their foods even remotely touching. I prefer the latter, I eat my PB plain out of the jar, I eat my cottage cheese plain out of the tub, and I eat my tuna plain out of the can.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 06:05:03 PM »
I like my tuna mexed with parmesan cheese and mayo, mmmmm dip with pringles.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 11:15:52 AM »
Whatever works for peope...Just this week I started PB on Rice Cakes (nothing new) with a sprinkle of All Bran...Yummy..