Author Topic: What's the risk in ordering gear on-line?  (Read 2168 times)

PUERTOROCKS

• Getbig II
  • Get big or die tryin
What's the risk in ordering gear on-line?
« on: April 12, 2012, 02:57:05 PM »
If the package gets seized what are the consequences?  I live in NYC and just wanna place a small order......
Get big or die tryin!

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
Re: What's the risk in ordering gear on-line?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 03:00:04 PM »
Life in prison for first offense.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 06:35:30 PM »
Read the book Legal Muscle by Rick Collins.

Everyone who orders online or in general needs to understand the basics that he presents in his book.

Even though it was written a while back, the vast majority of the info is still true today.

This is a very difficult question to answer. It depends on where it's shipped from and how many units you have...etc.

Good luck!

8)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 10:32:27 PM »
5-10 in the big house.  ::)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 10:52:36 PM »
its funny how the greedy government works....

46 year old man at docter> USA gets tax dollars and profits> yes for only 145 dollars per 10cc vial 200mg cyp. you will no longer be depressed, have tons of energy, be able to play with your grand kids again, have intamite relations with your wife again, and feel the urge to live once more....... low T no more....

46 year old bodybuilder> buys test from germany us gets no taxes no profit> test 400mg 10cc vial 40 dollars, your a criminal, you are a mentally unstable man who has roid rage if you even curse outloud, your an unfit parent, your destroying your body, your destroying your mind, your crime sentence is worse than if you manufacture crack....

oh i see now after all this time.... the steroids must have a chemical that rots away your body mind and morals until they go through the price scanner at american pharmacy and ring up that .8%.... you rock america.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 11:51:21 PM »

46 year old man at docter> USA gets tax dollars and profits> yes for only 145 dollars per 10cc vial 200mg cyp. you will no longer be depressed, have tons of energy, be able to play with your grand kids again, have intamite relations with your wife again, and feel the urge to live once more....... low T no more....

46 year old bodybuilder> buys test from germany us gets no taxes no profit> test 400mg 10cc vial 40 dollars, your a criminal, you are a mentally unstable man who has roid rage if you even curse outloud, your an unfit parent, your destroying your body, your destroying your mind, your crime sentence is worse than if you manufacture crack....

oh i see now after all this time.... the steroids must have a chemical that rots away your body mind and morals until they go through the price scanner at american pharmacy and ring up that .8%.... you rock america.

You think steroid advocates would have some sort of interest group by now. Maybe it's too much of a social stigma for that.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 10:41:49 AM »
If the package gets seized what are the consequences?  I live in NYC and just wanna place a small order......

i have never had an issue and i am in the same city.

small order, big order, whatever. i have never had any problem with LE.

my biggest issue has been getting fucked over with fake or completely underdosed hgh and under dosed gear from mainstream sources when i was younger. there is a reason why i won't order from the oscaros and alins of this game ever again. i have hundreds of fake orals sitting around that i really should flush down the toilet one day from a couple scam, and i have been scammed out of literally a few thousand dollars early on in fake hgh.

so that should b your biggest concern. you will absolutely not be getting in trouble for a small order, and this is coming from a guy who used to carelessly pick his gear up from the postal office in NYC for YEARS. god, i was naive.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 12:09:45 PM »

nothing, as long as you arent ordering crazy large orders or present yourself as a dealer than i say nothing, if you get a packed seized from overseas to your addy, dont use it again, that simple...they say its flagged so why run the risk of ordering to that same spot?

muscle

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 05:26:55 AM »

The risk isnt any more online vs. non-online... the only thing is, when you do it online, you always leave a digital paper-trail / trace of yourself...

dirtydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 06:18:15 AM »

YUP, but notice now you are seeing more and more "LOW T" commercials, they won't even say test or testosterone. It's ridiculous, i see a guy in my gym last night about 50yrs old, in good shape, you can tell he trains, he's talking to a guy about 60yrs old who too is in good shape, the older guys is asking the younger guy how the cream is working (they were talking about test gel), the younger guy says "I feel fk'n great, i even rub it on my face." they both looked good and healthy, they were both holding a bit of size and just has an overall look of well being.