Author Topic: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors  (Read 104905 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2013, 07:49:29 AM »
Is he dead yet? I really hate it when someone milks death sympathy for a long time.

if you are going to die then just die...no kidney replacement or whatever, just die like a man... in his posing thong hitting a most muscular pose
I

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2013, 06:17:46 PM »
Is he dead yet? I really hate it when someone milks death sympathy for a long time.

if you are going to die then just die...no kidney replacement or whatever, just die like a man... in his posing thong hitting a most muscular pose

Spoken like a true jerk!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2013, 07:17:43 PM »

THE BEEF hears what you are saying.

THE BEEF

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2013, 07:19:53 PM »
Wish this clown would just die already. fake Bodybuilder, fake mma figher, fake life...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2013, 06:36:04 PM »
Wish this clown would just die already. fake Bodybuilder, fake mma figher, fake life...

So what? Do you think it is cool to wish someone dead? Posting this seems pretty harsh to me.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2013, 06:42:13 PM »
why wish the guy any bad? who cares? live and let live

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2013, 06:43:45 PM »
Such an amateur move to wish death on someone. As if they wouldn't end up dead regardless? gotta have some respect for derek he spit on vince goodrum.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2013, 06:46:34 PM »

You gotta love the 'heh' (with tongue) he does just before the savage punches...
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #158 on: March 09, 2013, 07:00:53 PM »
Such an amateur move to wish death on someone. As if they wouldn't end up dead regardless? gotta have some respect for derek he spit on vince goodrum.

and life spit back at him... You haven't heard from him because he's likely in hospice care.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2013, 07:06:26 PM »
and life spit back at him... You haven't heard from him because he's likely in hospice care.

Are you gay? Not hating, just wondering if it is sarcasm in the posts or truth.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2013, 07:25:58 PM »
Are you gay? Not hating, just wondering if it is sarcasm in the posts or truth.

Its likely the hard truth....that's where I would be if I was him.  If I had daily dialysis and multiple heart attacks, I would check myself into hospice care to be properly taken care of until my medical issues were taken care of and Derek has way too many of them so he needs the best care.

The fact is that we are all going to die someday so its best to have some peace and quiet, make good with God, and go out with some sort of dignity and respect. 
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2013, 07:28:05 PM »
Its likely the hard truth....that's where I would be if I was him.  If I had daily dialysis and multiple heart attacks, I would check myself into hospice care to be properly taken care of until my medical issues were taken care of and Derek has way too many of them so he needs the best care.

The fact is that we are all going to die someday so its best to have some peace and quiet, make good with God, and go out with some sort of dignity and respect. 
Good post.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2013, 09:08:10 PM »
  good post

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2013, 11:59:59 PM »

You don't check yourself into hospice care. If you are eminently terminal, hospice is offered you. Derek might be in that situation, but I doubt you would know this for sure. Many people live for years while being on dialysis. Some win the kidney lottery and end up with a successful transplant.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2013, 08:44:38 AM »
You don't check yourself into hospice care. If you are eminently terminal, hospice is offered you. Derek might be in that situation, but I doubt you would know this for sure. Many people live for years while being on dialysis. Some win the kidney lottery and end up with a successful transplant.

He's had multiple heart attacks so he's no longer eligible for for a kidney transplant....if he was going to get one, he would likely not survive the surgery.  Hospice care can be given at his home but he simply isn't in the position to take care of himself and unless his family is a certified home health aide or nurse, they should stand aside and let professionals take care of things.

When I had the first hint of kidney stones and blood pressure issues, I didn't ignore them...I went straight to the doctor and followed everything he said to the fucking tee....and I went to a REAL DOCTOR!!!...Not someone like Dave Palumbo who dropped out, not some quack like John of God, not some bible thumping guru, but a REAL MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO COMPLETED SCHOOL, DID HIS RESIDENCY AT A REAL HOSPITAL. 

I think that's the main issue with Derek...he really didn't go to a doctor because even with all the shit he's done, I can't imagine any doctor not seeing what's happening to him.  He prob just asked Dave and other quacks for advice because he didn't want to spend the money.  But now he's in a world of shit because of it.  29 years old too at that..... ::)
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2013, 08:53:01 AM »
He's had multiple heart attacks so he's no longer eligible for for a kidney transplant....if he was going to get one, he would likely not survive the surgery.  Hospice care can be given at his home but he simply isn't in the position to take care of himself and unless his family is a certified home health aide or nurse, they should stand aside and let professionals take care of things.

When I had the first hint of kidney stones and blood pressure issues, I didn't ignore them...I went straight to the doctor and followed everything he said to the fucking tee....and I went to a REAL DOCTOR!!!...Not someone like Dave Palumbo who dropped out, not some quack like John of God, not some bible thumping guru, but a REAL MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO COMPLETED SCHOOL, DID HIS RESIDENCY AT A REAL HOSPITAL. 

I think that's the main issue with Derek...he really didn't go to a doctor because even with all the shit he's done, I can't imagine any doctor not seeing what's happening to him.  He prob just asked Dave and other quacks for advice because he didn't want to spend the money.  But now he's in a world of shit because of it.  29 years old too at that..... ::)
Are you still butt hurt over DA spitting on you?
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2013, 09:01:12 AM »
Are you still butt hurt over DA spitting on you?

If I was pissed about anything, it would be Keith's relentless banter about me....Derek couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2013, 09:04:06 AM »
If I was pissed about anything, it would be Keith's relentless banter about me....Derek couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

you know the type loud as a motorbike
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2013, 09:33:17 AM »

Hahaha! You've been on a roll here lately!  :D :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2013, 11:17:04 AM »
Brutal thread, anyone got an update on DA?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2013, 11:19:50 AM »
He's had multiple heart attacks so he's no longer eligible for for a kidney transplant....

Is this true?

So what is the prognosis? How many years left, max?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2013, 12:05:14 PM »
Vince G u shud offer to give him lessons on respect and dignity!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2013, 02:07:18 PM »
damn

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »
damn

Derek posted on his facebook page less then a week ago. Unless he is posting from beyond the grave, this would indicate he was still alive last Monday.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN