Author Topic: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors  (Read 104859 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors
« Reply #450 on: November 08, 2013, 02:55:14 PM »
I am confused as well. I thought you were homosexual, but have kids and grand kids. A lot of guys hide it. So you are bi? Your wife knows apparently?

I have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of. It's as simple as that. My wife and I have an excellent relationship. It is better now then ever. We've been together for over 50 years.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #451 on: November 08, 2013, 03:16:20 PM »
uberman stated:
That's not entirely true of everyone here. I would never laugh at someone in his situation. But I am intrigued by him....and many here are too. He puts himself out there with constant pics on Facebook and still has a radioshow. Personally, I am just intrigued why he is clearly still doing the synthol when that could be the reason for his health issues.  That's all.

Ya I believe most of us feel that way. DA is a car crash. Whats he's doing now with his body is most likely  worse than what he did to get in the position he's in today. And it seems the sicker he gets, the more tattoos and more oil go into his body. The ego is a powerful force for sure...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: November 08, 2013, 03:24:56 PM »
Ya I believe most of us feel that way. DA is a car crash. Whats he's doing now with his body is most likely  worse than what he did to get in the position he's in today. And it seems the sicker he gets, the more tattoos and more oil go into his body. The ego is a powerful force for sure...

It is possible that with kidney failure and being on dialysis, DA isn't able to lift as he once did. Rather then watch his muscles wasting away, he compensates by shooting oil into himself. The changes in his facial structure is concerning. It doesn't appear to be part of a normal aging process, but perhaps a result of his poor health. He is also always wearing a hat lately. Is it possible he's lost his hair? Sometimes when people are seriously ill, there hair falls out.

Seeing how he looks today verses how he looked just a few years ago, is very sad. It must be hard for him to look at himself in the mirror.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #453 on: November 08, 2013, 03:31:58 PM »
It is possible that with kidney failure and being on dialysis, DA isn't able to lift as he once did. Rather then watch his muscles wasting away, he compensates by shooting oil into himself.

Seeing how he looks today verses how he looked just a few years ago, is very sad. It must be hard for him to look at himself in the mirror.

His heart stopped for 20 minutes in the hospital. He is lucky to be alive. He absolutely shouldn't be doing any intense exercise. The kidneys are gone. The tattoos cover up everything. He doesn't want to see himself anymore. Who can blame him. He was once a ripped bodybuilder, and a good looking guy. He looks like a 60 year old man in the face these days. Poor kid.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #454 on: November 08, 2013, 03:33:06 PM »
It is possible that with kidney failure and being on dialysis, DA isn't able to lift as he once did. Rather then watch his muscles wasting away, he compensates by shooting oil into himself. The changes in his facial structure is concerning. It doesn't appear to be part of a normal aging process, but perhaps a result of his poor health. He is also always wearing a hat lately. Is it possible he's lost his hair? Sometimes when people are seriously ill, there hair falls out.

DA wore a rug. My guess is he wears a hat a lot now because he dropped the rug. I'm sure it sucks ass to lose so much muscle when his whole life revolved around it but shooting boat loads of oil in his body is only going to stress his organs even more. The kidneys are already gone but there are other organs he needs to think about and the oil isn't helping the situation IMOP... I guess its easier said than done...

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #455 on: November 08, 2013, 03:33:31 PM »
I have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of. It's as simple as that. My wife and I have an excellent relationship. It is better now then ever. We've been together for over 50 years.

Congratulations on such a successful marriage. It certainly doesn't happen by accident.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: November 08, 2013, 03:36:45 PM »
DA wore a rug. My guess is he wears a hat a lot now because he dropped the rug. I'm sure it sucks ass to lose so much muscle when his whole life revolved around it but shooting boat loads of oil in his body is only going to stress his organs even more. I guess its easier said than done...

In the photos recently posted I see no evidence of hair over his ears or below his hat in the back. It also appears he may have lost his eyebrows and eyelashes too. Something isn't right with his eyes and with his whole face for that matter. It is just sad.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: November 08, 2013, 03:41:10 PM »
His heart stopped for 20 minutes in the hospital. He is lucky to be alive. He absolutely shouldn't be doing any intense exercise. The kidneys are gone. The tattoos cover up everything. He doesn't want to see himself anymore. Who can blame him. He was once a ripped bodybuilder, and a good looking guy. He looks like a 60 year old man in the face these days. Poor kid.
he 's like a hand drawing that keeps getting shitier and shitier the more layers you add, in the end you know there s nothing you can do anymore, cant come back, so you make a ball with the paper sheet and throw it in the bin.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: November 08, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »

Training is actually encouraged during dialysis and he is training and doing cardio on a regular basis. Facial puffiness is a symptom of acute kidney failure and that looks to be exactly what he has. He lost his hair quite some time ago and wore a piece until recently. He just clips his hair down and wears a hat instead of hair.

His head makes an appearance here.  Both his brothers are bald/balding too.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #459 on: November 08, 2013, 04:31:24 PM »
Grant I am just confused what is this guy trying to achieve? I could understand if he was trying to take a National Contest and such but he is on deaths bed you tell me. Obsession is a cruel thing that will over take you.

Biggest arms in the cemetery?

Custom built sleeveless coffin showing Munzer-esque post mortem pump?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #460 on: November 08, 2013, 04:36:45 PM »
Looking at the pic back on in the gym and THE BEEF says DA is shaving his head . . . can't afford the wig adjustments anymore. Then the pic with the kids . . . no question, a wig all along.

THE BEEF

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: November 09, 2013, 12:41:41 AM »
Training is actually encouraged during dialysis and he is training and doing cardio on a regular basis. Facial puffiness is a symptom of acute kidney failure and that looks to be exactly what he has. He lost his hair quite some time ago and wore a piece until recently. He is just clips his hair down and wears a hat instead of hair.

His head makes an appearance here.  Both his brothers are bald/balding too.

Bodybuilding is ultimately about how you look. DA has looked great in the past before he got sick. I can only imagine how hard it is for him to look at himself in the mirror these days. He is such a young man to be so ill. I hope it wasn't self induced and just his bad luck to get so gravely sick so early on in his life, but either way it is not something anyone would wish on another. He's played the asshole sometimes during his "career" which probably sets him up for all the ridicule he gets. From my perspective, there are a lot of Getbiggers who are flirting with disaster for all the same reasons DA did. Many of you should ask yourselves how much removed you really are from his circumstances. Who among you has crossed the line between good health and steroid and substance abuse? Who among you is sure they are immune to unfortunate poor health issues which could take you out at an early age?

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #462 on: November 09, 2013, 03:40:31 AM »
did a search of his name on youtube and found some theatrics, this vid is 2 years old and he already seem to got the oilceps going here....face have gotten to new dimensions though
MIRAGETROPIN

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #463 on: November 09, 2013, 04:07:50 AM »
ok being Italian American or American Italian is cool and all,i am myself,but to wear Ferrari tshirts and a mob shirt to boot with names in the back,thats over the top 'look i'm italian'see my Ferrari logo,and cosa nostra tatt  :P.

Why do u guys do that?  :D

U don't see us wearing SS or Gestapo stuff  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #464 on: November 09, 2013, 04:42:10 AM »
jesus... what kind of grown man wears t-shirts like those?

or wears jewelry like that?

bragging about spending 25k on tattoo's when I bet you a shiny new nickel he won't pay a dime for his kidney transplant... and how's he paying dialysis?

completely fucking delusional.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #465 on: November 09, 2013, 06:55:21 AM »
I bet he ain't laughing now..
The other thread Vince started States he has cancer  :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #466 on: November 09, 2013, 06:57:42 AM »
He spit on Goodrum once.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #467 on: November 09, 2013, 11:58:10 AM »
did a search of his name on youtube and found some theatrics, this vid is 2 years old and he already seem to got the oilceps going here....face have gotten to new dimensions though

::) wow

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #468 on: November 09, 2013, 12:06:11 PM »

brutal meltdown in that video.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: November 09, 2013, 12:16:21 PM »
He spit on Goodrum once.

derek still may have the last laugh then, albeit laughing from his grave

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #470 on: November 09, 2013, 12:18:57 PM »
He spit on Goodrum once.
yes he did.  on his chest, not his face.  lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #471 on: November 09, 2013, 12:46:09 PM »
yes he did.  on his chest, not his face.  lol
That fucker.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #472 on: November 09, 2013, 03:41:44 PM »
That fucker.

Reality . . . DA does not spit, he swallows.

THE BEEF

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #473 on: November 09, 2013, 08:07:47 PM »
 :(

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #474 on: November 12, 2013, 11:13:17 PM »
uberman stated:
That's not entirely true of everyone here. I would never laugh at someone in his situation. But I am intrigued by him....and many here are too. He puts himself out there with constant pics on Facebook and still has a radioshow. Personally, I am just intrigued why he is clearly still doing the synthol when that could be the reason for his health issues.  That's all.

Ya know what, after seeing these photos, I have to say that I'd like to retract my comments.  It was fun bashing on him back when he was a 'hot mess', but I haven't followed enough to realize just what's become of him (and what lies ahead).  A warning signpost for some, for sure, but nobody deserves the full ire of insult when they're in that desperate condition.  He's made his bed and all that, but I do feel sorry for the guy and wish him the best.  Just a sad state of affairs.