Author Topic: Breivik states he'd do it all over again...  (Read 40252 times)

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
Re: Breivik states he'd do it all over again...
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2012, 10:18:12 AM »
Leave YAGR out of this for now.
 ;D

HAHAHAHA

Oh man, he really does own your mind huh...

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2012, 10:49:26 AM »
HAHAHAHA

Oh man, he really does own your mind huh...

::)   ::)   ::)   ::)

Only in your wildest wet dreams does a mongoloid like you own anything.....

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2012, 11:34:30 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2012, 07:50:14 AM »
OSLO, Norway — In testimony too graphic for any parent to hear, Norwegian far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik shocked an Oslo courtroom Friday as he calmly described hunting down teenagers on an island summer camp.

"Some of them are completely paralyzed. They cannot run. They stand totally still. This is something they never show on TV," Breivik said. "It was very strange."

"My whole body tried to revolt when I took the weapon in my hand. There were 100 voices in may head saying 'Don't do it, don't do it,'" Breivik said.

But he did.

Some teenagers were frozen in panic, unable to move even when Breivik ran out of ammunition. He changed clips. They didn't move. He shot them in the head.

Others pretended to be dead. He said he shot them, too.

He said his goal was to kill all of the nearly 600 people on the island. He said he had thought
about wearing a swastika on his chest as a pure fear factor, but decided against it because he didn't want people to think he was a Nazi.

"'You will die today Marxists,' I yelled," Breivik recalled.

"These are gruesome acts, barbaric acts," he said. "If I had tried to use a more normal language I don't think I would have been able to talk about it at all."

Earlier, Breivik said he took to the Internet to learn how to carry out his bombing-and-shooting rampage, studying attacks by al-Qaida, Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.

The confessed mass killer told the court he paid close attention in particular to the World Trade Center bombing in New York and McVeigh's 1995 attack on an Oklahoma City government building, which killed 168 people and injured over 600.

Breivik also said he had read more than 600 bomb-making guides.

He called the Islamist al-Qaida "the most successful revolutionary movement in the world" and said it should serve as an inspiration to far-right militants, even though their goals are different.

"I have studied each one of their actions, what they have done wrong, what they have done right," Breivik said of al-Qaida. "We want to create a European version of al-Qaida."

Comparing himself to a Japanese "banzai" warrior during World War II, Breivik said too many Norwegian men were "feminized, cooking food and showing emotions."

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2012, 08:08:38 AM »
the funny thing is that hes the same as these islamists are

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2012, 08:37:14 AM »
He said his goal was to kill all of the nearly 600 people on the island. He said he had thought about wearing a swastika on his chest as a pure fear factor, but decided against it because he didn't want people to think he was a Nazi.
well,that's interesting ... most of the media here in my shitty country call him nazi ..

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2012, 05:36:51 PM »
OSLO, Norway — In testimony too graphic for any parent to hear, Norwegian far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik shocked an Oslo courtroom Friday as he calmly described hunting down teenagers on an island summer camp.

"Some of them are completely paralyzed. They cannot run. They stand totally still. This is something they never show on TV," Breivik said. "It was very strange."

"My whole body tried to revolt when I took the weapon in my hand. There were 100 voices in may head saying 'Don't do it, don't do it,'" Breivik said.

But he did.

Some teenagers were frozen in panic, unable to move even when Breivik ran out of ammunition. He changed clips. They didn't move. He shot them in the head.

Others pretended to be dead. He said he shot them, too.

He said his goal was to kill all of the nearly 600 people on the island. He said he had thought
about wearing a swastika on his chest as a pure fear factor, but decided against it because he didn't want people to think he was a Nazi.

"'You will die today Marxists,' I yelled," Breivik recalled.

"These are gruesome acts, barbaric acts," he said. "If I had tried to use a more normal language I don't think I would have been able to talk about it at all."

Earlier, Breivik said he took to the Internet to learn how to carry out his bombing-and-shooting rampage, studying attacks by al-Qaida, Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.

The confessed mass killer told the court he paid close attention in particular to the World Trade Center bombing in New York and McVeigh's 1995 attack on an Oklahoma City government building, which killed 168 people and injured over 600.

Breivik also said he had read more than 600 bomb-making guides.

He called the Islamist al-Qaida "the most successful revolutionary movement in the world" and said it should serve as an inspiration to far-right militants, even though their goals are different.

"I have studied each one of their actions, what they have done wrong, what they have done right," Breivik said of al-Qaida. "We want to create a European version of al-Qaida."

Comparing himself to a Japanese "banzai" warrior during World War II, Breivik said too many Norwegian men were "feminized, cooking food and showing emotions."

Norwegian men feminized? He got that right. They're pretty much women with penises.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2012, 06:24:28 PM »
What exactly do you mean when you say, "dealt".  Be a man and explainn your exact meaning. And heres a piece of advice...stop speaking in code.  Spell out what you mean or eat shit
What do you mean by "eat shit"?

I'm not a mind reader.

G

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2012, 06:34:20 PM »
Breivik said too many Norwegian men were "feminized, cooking food and showing emotions."[/i]

These are the worst crimes any man can do!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2012, 06:38:43 PM »

Kyle Maclachlan must have fallen on hard times.
O

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2012, 07:04:27 PM »
Norwegian men feminized? He got that right. They're pretty much women with penises.

Let's not talk about Japanese men then.... The make-up corner in some stores is bigger for males then for females.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2012, 07:06:54 PM »
Let's not talk about Japanese men then.... The make-up corner in some stores is bigger for males then for females.

ever see a recent pic of Obama HQ? 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2012, 07:11:01 PM »

no.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
no.

brevik would have a field day.    Leave it at that. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2012, 07:14:39 PM »

Japan has some seriously weird shit going on. This guy walked like a monkey for 8 years.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201204/meet-worlds-fastest-man-four-legs
G

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2012, 08:29:01 PM »
brevik would have a field day.    Leave it at that. 

He would have in all of the western european countries.  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Fucking bunch of pussies, "Estrogen Nation".

Japan has some seriously weird shit going on. This guy walked like a monkey for 8 years.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201204/meet-worlds-fastest-man-four-legs

Japan HAS some seriously weird shit going on, which freaks me out sometimes but is also nice, because it means people really don't give a shit much. You can do what you want, as long as you don't hurt others, you can walk around in a SS uniform in broad daylight in Tokyo and nobody would give a shit.

Here's another one:
http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/policeman-arrested-for-licking-womans-hair

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2012, 10:26:23 PM »

why do you inject Obama into every fucking thread??..you are fucking mentally ill.....jesus!!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2012, 10:27:35 PM »
why do you inject Obama into every fucking thread??..you are fucking mentally ill.....jesus!!!!!

The best times on GB were when EVERYBODY was mentally ill.

Way too many sane people on the site nowadays.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2012, 12:31:07 AM »
X2

It's bad enough he has fifty threads going, which are obsessively updated daily.

If anyone ever calls him on it, his racist buddies say that you're "stalking" them.
G

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2012, 01:02:04 AM »

"Seconds later the australian athlete mistaking the hand guesture of his fellow athletes raised his arm in a nazi salute, things turned ugly fast"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2012, 07:03:29 AM »

The obsession with Obama by the fringe seems silly and misplaced. Disagreeing with policy is one thing but these people make it personal.
I truly feel bad for them because they are unknowingly being manipulated into a paranoid frenzy by right wing media so they vote for candidates who ultimately do not share their interests and don't give a damn about them.
A

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2012, 07:16:36 AM »
Statistics I mean are in your history books if they are honest. Hundreds of years of killing and stealing by the whites ALL over the world. But when the whites steal, kill and pillage ITS NOT CRIME!

If you want to talk about "history", then you need to educate yourself.    Arabs were the biggest slavers in history.  Africans practiced slavery before it started in the USA.  Many non white races were quite nasty.  You notice what the white man did tho, because the white man was the most powerful.  Had the white man been not so bright, he would have been enslaved by the Arabs and blacks.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2012, 08:22:10 AM »
If you want to talk about "history", then you need to educate yourself.    Arabs were the biggest slavers in history.  Africans practiced slavery before it started in the USA.  Many non white races were quite nasty.  You notice what the white man did tho, because the white man was the most powerful.  Had the white man been not so bright, he would have been enslaved by the Arabs and blacks.

Don't even bother with trying to have a discussion.  He can't get over his undeserved resentment.  He doesn't want to accept that those people are dead and that he lives in the present.  I can't imagine living such a powerless existence, a slave to the past.

A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2012, 09:10:23 AM »
X2

It's bad enough he has fifty threads going, which are obsessively updated daily.

If anyone ever calls him on it, his racist buddies say that you're "stalking" them.

absolutely correct..good post.....3333 has a lot of sycophants who cheer him on and stand up for him every chance they get....I stopped arguing with them because its pointless to do so....they NEVER EVER admit to being wrong about ANYTHING and they don't call  3333 out on his perpetual bullshit

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2012, 09:11:41 AM »
The obsession with Obama by the fringe seems silly and misplaced. Disagreeing with policy is one thing but these people make it personal.
I truly feel bad for them because they are unknowingly being manipulated into a paranoid frenzy by right wing media so they vote for candidates who ultimately do not share their interests and don't give a damn about them.

Genius post reported