Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 21, 2014, 08:11:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do YOU run ephedrine?  (Read 4348 times)
Onetimehard
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »

that's insane!
I knocked on the door to bench 500 raw for a long time, then one day I said "fuck it" drank 2L of pop, took 200mg of ephedrine (exactly half a bottle) and took 1000 mg of caffeine (5 standard caffeine pills), I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, was shaking and it was a struggle to keep my food in, but after a few warm up sets I felt like I could lift a truck, broke through 500 that day.
Report to moderator   Logged
MrBigandCut
Getbig III

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »

I knocked on the door to bench 500 raw for a long time, then one day I said "fuck it" drank 2L of pop, took 200mg of ephedrine (exactly half a bottle) and took 1000 mg of caffeine (5 standard caffeine pills), I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, was shaking and it was a struggle to keep my food in, but after a few warm up sets I felt like I could lift a truck, broke through 500 that day.

It's amazing sometimes what abuse the human body can handle! Lol Angry Grin
alphaanimal
Getbig II

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2012, 02:11:20 PM »

i tried ephedra a few days ago and i felt like my heart was gonna explode and shortly after i was white and struggling to finish workout. needless to say im saying fuck ephedra lol.. ive been lethargic every day since.. today its getting a little better, i think it was bp related why i have felt so shitty after taking it.
Ripped190
Getbig II

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »

i tried ephedra a few days ago and i felt like my heart was gonna explode and shortly after i was white and struggling to finish workout. needless to say im saying fuck ephedra lol.. ive been lethargic every day since.. today its getting a little better, i think it was bp related why i have felt so shitty after taking it.

Yea I hate the stuff but i'm getting use to it and actually had a good workout I think having lots of food with it helps slow the effects but then if you are using it for fat loss all the food wont help lol
FAST LANE
Getbig III

Life's too short to be small

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2012, 06:01:16 PM »

iunno if i'd recommend three times the amount or even any PWO. the vasoconstricting properties probably would cause your bp and hr to skyrocket during a workout, i know i took 25mg once and had a head-splitting headache after deadlifting. and i was staying pretty well hydrated.
LOL damn, that sucks...

Like the onetime said, I play with easily around 200mg ephedrine daily... It all comes down to everyone having different drug tolerances / reactions
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!