Author Topic: has anyone ever run bold ace?  (Read 3376 times)

undead

• Getbig II
has anyone ever run bold ace?
« on: April 16, 2012, 08:00:33 AM »
ive heard some nasty stories about this stuff. crippling pain worse than prop, constant flu like symptoms, etc.

it would be nice to be able to run a boldenone that doesnt takes weeks and weeks to kick in but if its really that bad i dont see the point. and the only lab ive seen that has it is ARL.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: has anyone ever run bold ace?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 01:36:46 PM »
i've never run either, i wanted to try bold-prop since i've seen a few places carry it (only briefly though).

no one seems to carry any, and you have to go straight to raws, which i'm hesitent to do for multiple reasons.

however, i've heard multiple, multiple stories about how bold-ace and worse yet bold-no-ester, will leave someone on crutches for a week.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 02:28:29 PM »
everyone that has tried it that posted their experience got very sick as soon as they injected it. flu like symptoms. very weird

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »
yea same here. i suppose you could cut it with something like grapeseed oil but if its 100mg/ml and you cut it with an extra ml, thats a lot of oil to be shooting up.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »
yea same here. i suppose you could cut it with something like grapeseed oil but if its 100mg/ml and you cut it with an extra ml, thats a lot of oil to be shooting up.

cutting it with plain old EQ would probably work the best. it would be like, bold version of sust, should be painless that way.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 03:20:55 PM »
everyone that has tried it that posted their experience got very sick as soon as they injected it. flu like symptoms. very weird
exactly what i've heard... its a shame though, could be a great drug

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 07:40:18 PM »
ive heard some nasty stories about this stuff. crippling pain worse than prop, constant flu like symptoms, etc.

it would be nice to be able to run a boldenone that doesnt takes weeks and weeks to kick in but if its really that bad i dont see the point. and the only lab ive seen that has it is ARL.

crippling pain worse than prop? are we talking at injection site or whole body?

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 08:34:53 PM »
crippling pain worse than prop? are we talking at injection site or whole body?

injection site only but the flu symptoms would put you out as well i would think.

ofcourse with the consentration being so low and it being the acetate ester you wouldnt be able to do much.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 09:11:49 PM »
interesting this is the first time i have used prop for any length of time, no site problems but have had mild flu like symptoms and my whole body aches like fuck, feel 1000 years old

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 03:12:13 AM »
is arl even considered to be decent?  we know what board they come from, would be skeptical

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 06:51:16 AM »
ive heard theyre pretty good. im waiting on an order from them now but i wont run it for a few months. didnt get their bold ace though.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 07:48:59 AM »

Might be the worst compound ever invented !! DON'T USE IT !!

danrojigga

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 07:58:52 AM »
Bold cypionate is relatively fast acting and 400-500 mg a week is more effective than 600 of regular. Probably Wont be able to dose it over 150mg/ml from what i hear. Ive had pleasant results with it.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 10:48:50 AM »
Bold cypionate is relatively fast acting and 400-500 mg a week is more effective than 600 of regular. Probably Wont be able to dose it over 150mg/ml from what i hear. Ive had pleasant results with it.

yeah, but i can never find it anywhere.

who has it that is trustworthy? i heard PHP has it, or had it, but someone told me in a PM they got test-cyp instead. no idea how reliable he was but i tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 01:16:10 PM »
Christ I had some of ips 200mg prop amps I bought like 5-6 years ago. Those son bitches made me sick as hell and the pain was just awful. I still have them laying around somewhere. Worst things ever invented.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 05:51:14 PM »
yeah, but i can never find it anywhere.

who has it that is trustworthy? i heard PHP has it, or had it, but someone told me in a PM they got test-cyp instead. no idea how reliable he was but i tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

same here. ive seem people talking about bold cyp and say its a great coumpound but ive never found anyone who stocks it.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 05:58:42 PM »
is arl even considered to be decent?  we know what board they come from, would be skeptical

just got my gear from them in the mail today. primo E, EQ, and NPP. all 100ml jugs. theyre not in sterile vials though so ill have to refilter them into some sterile 50ml vials i got lying around but considering the price id say its worth it. now i just have to wait couple months to see if the gear is up to par with what ive been hearing.