Author Topic: Thaiger Pharma Equipose?  (Read 2667 times)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Thaiger Pharma Equipose?
« on: April 10, 2012, 02:24:05 AM »

I got this stuff,box,stamp,vial everything looks legit except it has no verification code...However the oil is very clear(i mean light light yellow) and it smells like new polished shoes,it is very noticeable.Is it g2g or shall i worry?
GETBIG!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: Thaiger Pharma Equipose?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 12:51:01 AM »
Well,i got the injection  :D The oil is pretty thick,and very yellowish again that smell is something strange.Guess i'll wait and see in the next couple of weeks what's up.
GETBIG!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 03:24:35 AM »
hmmm, interesting it smeels like that that is what i believe good EQ smells like.  ive seen this stuff floating around in my gym but stayed away from it because i figured it was garbage and the best stuff is what comes from "top chefs".  how ironic it would be if these labs we dont talk about are putting out better products than our supposed "top chefs",,,with the amount of lies there is in bodybuilding it would not suprise me one bit.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 04:42:44 AM »
I googled it and found out that it was very popular in asia and eventhough i googled for 1 hour could not find a bad opinion.It was recomended even by Sean Allen(not that it would make a difference).Normally stuff is pricey,like 100$ per vial of 10 ml of eq or tren.But the dealer had a promotion and got it way cheaper.I have here some sustanon,test-e,tren ace and enanthat and this.This smell is waay different from the rest,it strikes you up instantly,it's something between the smell of new plastic and shoe paint.
GETBIG!

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 05:27:51 AM »

I got this stuff,box,stamp,vial everything looks legit except it has no verification code...However the oil is very clear(i mean light light yellow) and it smells like new polished shoes,it is very noticeable.Is it g2g or shall i worry?

The best EQ I've taken smelt just like that. Real distinct odor, smells good to go, let's see if it is. If it's from a source with a q and v o l t in it, then yes, you are fine. But why spend triple. It's like 200mg/ml for $80 as opposed to $40 for 300mg of top grade UGL EQ you can find at other places.

I've tried these EQs

Fort Dodge 50mg
Genotec 300mg
Defiant 300mg
Strango 300mg

I'd go Defiant, Strango/Fort Dodge--give the edge to strango cause its less dosing, and finally Genotec's. Defiant was above and beyond the rest.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 12:36:56 AM »
Yeap,i believe i got the goods,almose 2 weeks now since i dropped tren and jumped on this 500 mg eq/week along with little test 200 mg.I am a little more wattery,but i can see more veins for sure than before.My bicep vein is also larger than ever.Otherwise bp rised a little but it's in normal values.Looking forward to up the dose...  :D
GETBIG!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 06:19:39 AM »
Ive used Thaiger gear before, very good gear, a little pricey yes but its g2g
Thunderdome approved