Author Topic: Mass-murdering Muslim North Sudan declares war on Christian South Sudan  (Read 4174 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Mass-murdering Muslim North Sudan declares war on Christian South Sudan
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2012, 08:37:01 AM »
Christianity and Islam share much common ground.   Both trace
their roots to Abraham.  Both believe in prophecy, God's messengers
(apostles), revelation, scripture, the resurrection of dead, and
the centrality of religious community.
  This last element is
especially important.  Both Christianity and Islam have a
communitarian dimension: what the church is to Christianity the
"umma" is to Islam.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Intro/comparison.html

You were saying?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2012, 09:27:22 AM »
Christianity and Islam share much common ground.   Both trace
their roots to Abraham.  Both believe in prophecy, God's messengers
(apostles), revelation, scripture, the resurrection of dead, and
the centrality of religious community.
  This last element is
especially important.  Both Christianity and Islam have a
communitarian dimension: what the church is to Christianity the
"umma" is to Islam.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Intro/comparison.html

You were saying?

Yes they have many of the same underpinnings, jesus is a prophet not god etc.. but because you lack knowledge about the religion you take similarities to indicate they are the same. There are huge fucking differences, number one jesus did not die for you sins, he is not the way to heaven, he was not god incarnate etc... everyone who knows anything knows the differences and similarities. In fact many of the core principles of religion, whether buddhist or hindu etc have the same principles, yet are dramatically different. If you cannot tease them apart then that's your issue.

also, what you listed is shared by almost all major religions you fucking asshat. Jesus. it's like saying they both talk of an afterlife therefore are the same, ignoring that islam gives virgins amongst other things, and xtians require jesus to make it there. Totally different, you have no idea what you are talking about, just shut up and stop trying to be a fucking know it all.

Paganism, has scripture, revelations, rising the dead. Egytians have similar stories, Horus almost mimics jesus yet to claim they are the same is to admit you have no fucking idea what it is about other then some cursory knowledge you lifted from a website. Have you read the quran? the bible?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2012, 01:28:51 PM »
Yes they have many of the same underpinnings, jesus is a prophet not god etc.. but because you lack knowledge about the religion you take similarities to indicate they are the same. There are huge fucking differences, number one jesus did not die for you sins, he is not the way to heaven, he was not god incarnate etc... everyone who knows anything knows the differences and similarities. In fact many of the core principles of religion, whether buddhist or hindu etc have the same principles, yet are dramatically different. If you cannot tease them apart then that's your issue.

also, what you listed is shared by almost all major religions you fucking asshat. Jesus. it's like saying they both talk of an afterlife therefore are the same, ignoring that islam gives virgins amongst other things, and xtians require jesus to make it there. Totally different, you have no idea what you are talking about, just shut up and stop trying to be a fucking know it all.

Paganism, has scripture, revelations, rising the dead. Egytians have similar stories, Horus almost mimics jesus yet to claim they are the same is to admit you have no fucking idea what it is about other then some cursory knowledge you lifted from a website. Have you read the quran? the bible?
I love how you try and mock me for pulling cursory info off a website when you just did the exact same. Way to go.
You were just calling me an idiot because I said theyre pretty much the same (their core beliefs), and now youre saying yes everyone knows theyre similar? WTF! I wasnt insinuating theyre both exactly the same, obviously not as Christians arent out chopping off peoples heads for dating non-christians. I was talking about their basic belief structure. The foundation is almost exactly the same with very minor differences.
And shared by all major religions? They all believe in the one true god? They all believe in the Phrophets?
They both believe in the same god for fucks sake!
The same Phropets!
The same fucking core of beliefs!
They are 2 fucking branches on the same tree! Yes theyre different in the way theyre practiced, but they both believe mostly the same fundamentals.

Youre the fucking asshat for trying to come in here and get all preachy, calling me an idiot because I pointed out there EXACTLY THE SAME in their core beliefs. Like I said, 2 branches in the same fucking tree.
Derrp deerrrp idiot said xtians (WTF? you try to sound all inteligent and then write "xtians"?) and Islam is the same but Im smarter than them derrp derrp so I have to point out the differences so I feel smart derrp derrp even though they believe in all the same shit at their core derrp derrrp ::)

Way to go genius. Another idiotic wannabe intellectual.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2012, 03:47:54 PM »
I love how you try and mock me for pulling cursory info off a website when you just did the exact same. Way to go.
You were just calling me an idiot because I said theyre pretty much the same (their core beliefs), and now youre saying yes everyone knows theyre similar? WTF! I wasnt insinuating theyre both exactly the same, obviously not as Christians arent out chopping off peoples heads for dating non-christians. I was talking about their basic belief structure. The foundation is almost exactly the same with very minor differences.
And shared by all major religions? They all believe in the one true god? They all believe in the Phrophets?
They both believe in the same god for fucks sake!
The same Phropets!
The same fucking core of beliefs!
They are 2 fucking branches on the same tree! Yes theyre different in the way theyre practiced, but they both believe mostly the same fundamentals.

Youre the fucking asshat for trying to come in here and get all preachy, calling me an idiot because I pointed out there EXACTLY THE SAME in their core beliefs. Like I said, 2 branches in the same fucking tree.
Derrp deerrrp idiot said xtians (WTF? you try to sound all inteligent and then write "xtians"?) and Islam is the same but Im smarter than them derrp derrp so I have to point out the differences so I feel smart derrp derrp even though they believe in all the same shit at their core derrp derrrp ::)

Way to go genius. Another idiotic wannabe intellectual.

no moron, what i stated was specific you posted some general non-sense. I don't try to sound intelligent in fact my writing is lazy and sloppy a sign i don't give a fuck. All i know is you are a moron. Jesus, what core beliefs? the ones that aren't unique to either islam or christianity? They don't believe in the same god or Jesus would be God in islam. Nothing you posted is specific to either religion, many religions share the same core beliefs, you clearly have little knowledge on the topic so perhaps instead of being an arrogant little fag you could try and learn something.

So one core belief in christianity is that Jesus died for your sins, that he is the way to heaven, he was god, islam does not hold this. there are some other major discrepancies, but if resurrection, afterlife etc are evidences of similarity then all religions are the same. You are being way to general, islam is the birth place of modern science, thats a fact.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if all the religious people of the world just killed each other off?

Things would be better and the gene pool would improve dramatically.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 07:26:26 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if all the religious people of the world just killed each other off?

The democrat slave mill would not exist eo the black church.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2012, 03:07:00 AM »

clearly, they contribute nothing novel, there is no teaching they have that isn't found in being a good human.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2012, 03:11:56 AM »

+10

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2012, 09:38:30 AM »
i can and will. How do you know i'm canadian? you faggy stalker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_science

here you fucking moron, the invented the scientific method and are taught that science is a way of understanding allah. It started science, islam is the birthplace of legit scientific inquiry. It's sad to see that they have fallen so far, but they do have many great scholars still, especially in computer science.

"According to theoretical physicist Jim Al-Khalili, the modern scientific method was pioneered by Arab scientist Ibn Al-Haytham (known to the west as “Alhazen”) whose contributions are likened to those of Isaac Newton.[4] Alhazen helped shift the emphasis on abstract theorizing onto systematic and repeatable experimentation, followed by careful criticism of premises and inferences.[5] Robert Briffault, in The Making of Humanity, asserts that the very existence of science, as it is understood in the modern sense, is rooted in the scientific thought and knowledge that emerged in Islamic civilizations during this time.[6]"

I do have to question you guys, you seem to know literally nothing about what you are talking about, one idiot said xtians and islam is basically the same thing, you seem to not know the roots of islam and yet you fags ridicule and make loud proclamations about it. It's a shit religion, all of them are, it's no worse the x tians and i think the catholic chruch has done more damage to the world then any entity in history. They still do, they said condoms were evil so that people in africa could not have them, they have an aids epidemic.

in closing go read a fucking book.

That doesn't back up your claim - Canadian retard.

Put up or shut up.

::)