Author Topic: Any of you guys AAA members?  (Read 5706 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Any of you guys AAA members?
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2012, 04:36:26 PM »
Would be fun, I highly doubt could get military to fire on own citizens though. Most I know are avid gun rights advocates.

no they would use those microwave things mounted on trucks and shit to get people to surrender, no need for gun's, maybe just knock the people out with gas dropped from above first then come in and take the death machines, at least you would be saving lives and Trayvon would still be alive today.

TEAM Nasser

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2012, 03:37:41 AM »
As far as guns go, the cat is already out of the bag. Make them illegal and the same thing will happen when they tried to make alcohol illegal. As long as the Hierarchy keeps pushing Doom and Gloom on the citizens of the world, guns will always be in the hands of basically anyone who wants one. It would be wild to see the kind of guns that would be made by the underground if "they" were ever to make them illegal.

A far better argument than that armed militia nonsense.  If I lived in the US, assuming I couldn't make all the guns disappear with a snap of the fingers, I'd own a gun too.  It is too late.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2012, 05:12:12 AM »
A far better argument than that armed militia nonsense.  If I lived in the US, assuming I couldn't make all the guns disappear with a snap of the fingers, I'd own a gun too.  It is too late.
You got to have guns thats why we dont have gun laws in the US = defense, if not only the criminals have them to do damage as they wish.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2012, 07:00:53 PM »
Sadly, I agree.  You have to admit it sounds like a society living on the verge of chaos tho.  More like a description you'd expect of Rwanda than of the US.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 08:30:12 PM »
I've had it for about 12 years and might have uses it 5 times but its worth it. Think of it as keeping an attorney on retainer.....you never know when you will need him.

hahha just outed yourself as the 1%!  You will be really hurting hard when shit hits the fan richy rich.

TEAM Nasser