Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2014, 01:05:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)  (Read 10915 times)
OptimusPrime1980
Getbig IV

FODA SE! ;)

« Reply #250 on: April 19, 2012, 01:43:54 PM »

I know you are calm. You were also calm when you stated this:

'if i am a CEO and do not want to hire mohammed because he...has a look i do not like it should be my right not to hire him... period!

one of my old bosses in fact had a policy, NO MINORITIES...... is that racism?Huh?'

CLEAR CUT RASCISM.

Once again, some books would not hurt you to teach you what human rights are and maybe save you being sued for discrimination one day.

There is a 3 story apartment building with 1 apartment on each floor. A white family lives on the top floor. A mexican family lives on the second floor. A black family lives on the botom floor. At 2:00 PM in the afternoon a terrrible tornado hits the building, totally destroying it. Which family lived?
The White family, because both parents were at work and the kids were in school.

racist post reported!!!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Report to moderator   Logged

Be Happy,
Optimus
irishdave
Getbig IV

6'5" 240lbs - Bród na nGael - Erin go Brath

« Reply #251 on: April 19, 2012, 01:58:15 PM »

Maybe he's from Eire, Dave ..... Grin

Why can't he just say what nationality he is, what's the big deal, homie?
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2012, 01:59:37 PM »

Why can't he just say what nationality he is, what's the big deal, homie?
I guess some people think they get an identity from being mysterious... Undecided
irishdave
Getbig IV

« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2012, 02:08:06 PM »

The better question is WHY do you want to know.

A possible reason could be so that you can put my words in a context of your presumptions and expectations of that country. And usually those assumptions and expectations are bad and not true.

So, no reason.

Words and logic have no colour, background or country. Listen to what I say, and not where I am from. I do the same.

I think you're Belgian or German
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #254 on: April 19, 2012, 02:32:07 PM »

One thing I can say about the Dutch is that they make great chocolate and awesome watches!  Cheesy
Oly15
Getbig III

« Reply #255 on: April 19, 2012, 02:32:18 PM »

So feel free to post the relationship issues with your boyfriend

You couldnt come up with something more creative than that?lol

irishdave
Getbig IV

« Reply #256 on: April 19, 2012, 02:44:34 PM »

Why?

So only Belgians and Germans talk like I do and try to defend rights of people etc?

With you being Irish (I presume by your name) that isnt a compliment to yourself or any other non Belgians and Germans on here.

No, but you have a dislike for the Dutch. The Belgians and the Germans are known to dislike them and vice versa generally. Where you from, cuz? I don't think you're a native English speaker by your grammar
OptimusPrime1980
Getbig IV

FODA SE! ;)

« Reply #257 on: April 19, 2012, 03:27:23 PM »

If you listen closely I have mentioned more then few times that the SAME things are happening in other EU western countries and that they are offcourse bad. Inequallity and discrimination have no boundaries and are never good.

I will have a conversation, and I often do, about USA, many countries in Asia, African countries etc.

The reason this thread was concentrated on Holland is the thread is originally about Holland and someone stated that Holland is one of THE best countries in the world to live in.

I disagreed and replyed my opinion that the Dutch (like many other EU countries) often discriminate minorities UNTIL one of the minority people happens to do something good (like play football) and then they celebrate them and call them Dutch. This offcourse is hypocrite.

Then the reply came that the Dutch are very tolerant and that there is no discrimination in the country. This is simply not true and even worse, the discrimination is rampant.

Even some of the Dutch posters in this thread (Optimus I believe) have, after several unsuccesfull arguments that there is no discrimination, simple admitted to being rascist and view minorty discrimination as something logical and good.

So as you can see, this isnt any attack on Holland because its Holland. If you read my posts or sometimes see them you will fast see that I am always on the side of the truth and human rights, regardless of country, colour or religion.
that is why you wished the same thing for my family as you wished for me???
that you wish bad things on me i can completely understand.... but why bring in my family???
they did not say or do anything to you....
you do not even know them, yet judge them because you disagree with me.....
maybe they are completely different from me, and would actually agree with you.... but you have allready made up your mind about them and judge them.... PREJUDICE.....
you are doing the exact same thing you are accusing me of.... lol....

you are so full of shit.....lol!!!

Be Happy,
Optimus
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #258 on: April 19, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »

You couldnt come up with something more creative than that?lol

Sorry, I'm not in a poetic mode
OptimusPrime1980
Getbig IV

FODA SE! ;)

« Reply #259 on: April 19, 2012, 04:16:22 PM »

NO, what I did was a REACTION to your bullshit for 5 pages of this thread. I am not one of those people that speak up for rights and then sit alone in the corner.

If you are not respecting others (remember YOU started negating discrimination and actually openly supporting it) then you will not get ANY from me.

And dont try to play the guilt card now when you are all day spewing hate.

WHy also your family? Easy answer-->the minorities and others you dont like and discriminate ALSO have families. You are not the only one with a familiy.

And if you are a family man, makes it even WORSE all the things you are saying.

So its ok for you to say minorities deserve to be discriminated (minorities also have families if you forgot) and nobody can say anything about your family?

Causality my friend.
no no no...
you are not talking your way out of this one....
i am an racist and i discriminate people according to you, which is fine by my... lol...
so i am allready beyond help... Wink
BUT!! my family has nothing to do with that....
are you saying that because i discriminate, that that somehow makes it ok for you to do the same??
2 faced......

you can say about my family whatever you want, like i care what some idiot on internet says about my family.... lol!
it makes no difference to me, believe me.....
but you are accusing people of prejudice.. yet you as well have them.... like i said we all have prejudice...
2 faced is what you are....

furthermore you said that the human race is all the same.... BULLSHIT...
there are cultural differences.... and some cultures are just fucked up!
turkish culture is fucked up! ever heard of "bloodrevenge" lots of cases in the Netherlands of a father killing his own daughter because she want to marry some dutch dude and not the turk her father chose(discrimination btw, on the fathers part).... or a woman being raped and killed because she was not a virgin anymore when she married....
a white friend of mine dated a suriname woman... that was fun, NOT!! these people were racists !!!! she could only date her own race..... yet in these cases nobody screams racism, or discrimination, or whatever....

i could go on and on and on....

like i have been saying you live in a bubble.... not the real world....
you think black and white, while the real world has all kinds of colors....
the world is a sick sick place..... and you are a fool to try and change that.....
stick to your own little universe.... your family and friends..... that universe you can influence....
create your own little heaven, in this hell we call society
go beyond that , and it's eat or be eaten.....  

Be Happy,
Optimus
OptimusPrime1980
Getbig IV

FODA SE! ;)

« Reply #260 on: April 19, 2012, 04:51:12 PM »

the law doesn't work that way trust me.... again you are thinking black and white.... lol...
when i worked security , people could shout at me, push me, spit on my , and when i so much as laid a finger on them.... how could explain things with the police... yep me.....

i allready said you can say whatever you want about my family , i do not care... mute point....
only shows what kind of a "boy" you are.....

human race and human culture are interweaven..... and there are clear differences in race as well..... again stupid point....

yeah raping and stealing  plundering etc , was the norm back then....to bad some countries still do not meet up to present laws regarding HUMAN RIGHTS.... do some research as to why Turkey was denied participation in the EU.... lol.....  again stupid point.....

the world is a sick place, but my own little universe i created for myself is pretty nice..... you are completely missing the point..... again.. lol.....

well i am going ....... cristiane called ... again....guess she liked my little, racist, discriminating, dutch penis.... Grin Grin Grin Grin her exact words were.... aaai q pica gostoso!!

have a nice toss ... again.... on your own... alone..... in your mommies basement while watching redtube....

Optimus out!

Be Happy,
Optimus
Euro-monster
Getbig V

Team Dutchie style!!

« Reply #261 on: April 20, 2012, 01:43:12 AM »

I see Bubleboy has taken an assraping in this thread and is meltingdown like every fucking newbie on getig.... Grin Just be glad we are even talking to you here newbie...show some respect to your elders.... Roll Eyes

Goddamn crybaby...

?
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #262 on: April 21, 2012, 04:42:16 PM »

Remember, you were the fire starter Wink

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoyUUu1rPhE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoyUUu1rPhE</a>
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!